Warning

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Ned said:
ATOS, not only do you try to scam people in game..u come on FH and post bragging about it and how funny you find it!
Was not meant as a form of bragging. Sorry, if you understood that as bragging, that was nto the intention. And it wasnt a try really since it succeeded. If I wanted to scam people I could easily clean several accounts. But I find it rather pointless and mean to do such a thing. When it comes to ingame money I doubt anyone would say its hard to get 1p. If you think its hard, try joining a plvlgrp for 1-2 hours tops.

Everz

FH is my second home
adoNix said:
haha nice one trollum :p i completly agree with you. If you don't check the items you buy you deserve it.
want another cream cake!?! fatteh

kivik

Part of the furniture
Errr does anyone else find this matter very similar to the 'adding-problem'. Both are perfectly within the game rules and both has one part wich gain personal enjoyment and another part wich feel ruined and fucked up. Wich of course generates fuckloads of whine! :)

Sure you can say 'we add because it's RvR' but that doesn't matter, you are still ruining it for the other part, they are humans irl too you know :)

Anyhows, funny to see the reactions on this matter, compared to the adding :)

And yes, putting barrels with 1 charge for 1p on CM is mean, just as adding :)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
kivik said:
Errr does anyone else find this matter very similar to the 'adding-problem'. Both are perfectly within the game rules and both has one part wich gain personal enjoyment and another part wich feel ruined and fucked up.

Sure you can say 'we add because it's RvR' but that doesn't matter, you are still ruining it for the other part, they are humans irl too you know :)

Actually its a funny similarity there lol. And people reply like "OMG WTF are you my mom? Hey I pay my subs I play how I like yada yada." Do I dare speculate what sort of reply people would give to that? :p

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
kivik said:
Errr does anyone else find this matter very similar to the 'adding-problem'. Both are perfectly within the game rules and both has one part wich gain personal enjoyment and another part wich feel ruined and fucked up. Wich of course generates fuckloads of whine! :)

I think you're very VERY silly for believing the two are anywhere near the same.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
I think you're very VERY silly for believing the two are anywhere near the same.

However, how upset wouldnt you be if I said. Pay my subs and I'll play fair. :p

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
However, how upset wouldnt you be if I said. Pay my subs and I'll play fair. :p

I wouldn't be upset at all.

I just don't see how adding, a context that was originally bought up by the most elite amongst us, can be compared to a scam, which is something the majority of the whole gaming system ALL over the world hate.

O and yes, it defiently was a scam. Not a joke or whatever. So that makes you a scammer ^^

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:
I don't see why people have to act hostile as they are not any of "my" victims most likely since I've only done it two times that I know off. If you like a positive and good atmosphere ingame I suggest you look back 1-2 years. The game was alot more positive then. Nowadays you can barely get peopel to help unless they get something for their effort. Its almost as if they want to get paid to play a game.

My "prank" as you call it is as much of a stopper as an ant to a football for the ingame community.

I've never acted abusive nor aggressive or anything like it ingame. So personally I think I've done nothing to ruin the atmosphere in the game.

Thing is, a lot of people do good things in order to raise the behaviour of our community from kindergarden actions to somewhat more reasonable actions. I remember when the atmosphere was better 1-2 years ago, but I can tell you one thing - forcing idiotic pranks upon the next person doesn't help the process of making a comfortable atmosphere. And that's what you do - you force what you consider to be a funny but educative prank on other people, who most likely never wished to be part of it.

You say you have never acted abusive ingame, but wouldn't you say that forcing a negative experience upon another person is, if not also aggressive, then atleast abusive?

You can argue as much as you want that people have to check what they buy before hitting the button, but putting bad items for sale is a scam, it's offensive, abusive and a bad thing. It's like the people who put a lot of potions for sale for 5g each and in between they put a few for 5p.

Had you not been putting those barrels out, then there wouldn't be this argument, which is ultimately making a lot of people think less of you, and in time, most likely also making them more hostile towards you than they would be if you hadn't done this thing. Can't you see that?

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Nausilus^^ said:
Thing is, a lot of people do good things in order to raise the behaviour of our community from kindergarden actions to somewhat more reasonable actions. I remember when the atmosphere was better 1-2 years ago, but I can tell you one thing - forcing idiotic pranks upon the next person doesn't help the process of making a comfortable atmosphere. And that's what you do - you force what you consider to be a funny but educative prank on other people, who most likely never wished to be part of it.

No. I don't think it would have a large impact on the atmosphere ingame either.

You say you have never acted abusive ingame, but wouldn't you say that forcing a negative experience upon another person is, if not also aggressive, then atleast abusive?

Fine I agree, atleast abit abusive.

You can argue as much as you want that people have to check what they buy before hitting the button, but putting bad items for sale is a scam, it's offensive, abusive and a bad thing. It's like the people who put a lot of potions for sale for 5g each and in between they put a few for 5p.

Yes, both knowingly and unknowingly. I've done that aswell.

Had you not been putting those barrels out, then there wouldn't be this argument, which is ultimately making a lot of people think less of you, and in time, most likely also making them more hostile towards you than they would be if you hadn't done this thing. Can't you see that?

Ofc I can. And I expected something like it. But then again I stepped forward and confessed myself. They can dislike my actions but if they think I'm a bad person. Thats their loss, cause as I've said myself I am not and I would most likely say those who know me would not think less of me over something as trivial as this.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Bugz said:
I just don't see how adding, a context that was originally bought up by the most elite amongst us, can be compared to a scam, which is something the majority of the whole gaming system ALL over the world hate.

Well it doesn't matter at all if majority hates whatever the most? Not saying they are exactly the same thing but they sure as hell have their similarities :) While the responses on this matter sure is very much different :>

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Perhaps it don't for you. But it surely does for me. People are induviduals.

If you think this is actually a practical joke then you clearly don't know what one is. When your old enough to understand it then you'll see the difference. You'll actually find that most practical jokes are found funny by both sides after the actual event, it's what makes them jokes. Here your the only person getting any fun out of it, it's much closer to bullying than it is to being a practical joke if you want to try and make comparisons.

atos said:
Clearly, you lack the knowledge to express your opinnion about this matter. Theres both a web interface and an ingame command to check the owner of a lot.

Please list the entire house numbers for every item you bought over the last month. If you can't do this then realise just how stupid this argument makes you sound. I know full well about all the housing options, congratulations on completely missing the point however... /clap!

atos said:
So I would have unknowingly made people quit? That is bullshit. People are not leaveing the game because of trivial matters like that. If they decide to stop playing because of that. There is clearly something else to it. Possible reasons could be, zerging, adding and general whine.

No, these are the reasons you would quit. Since your a complete moron with no sense of common sense however, then i'll give up any hope I have of you ever understanding this. For some players a plat is actually quite alot of money, and getting scammed out of it could quite possibly be the last straw. I wouldn't leave just because I had lost a plat. I might well leave because I couldn't be arsed spending my time playing a social game obviously full of people with no sense of community.

The chances of me ever paying your subs are none existant. In fact if you could also stop paying your subs then the game would probably be a much better place!

atos said:
Hope I answered all your questions with that.

Yep, you clearly demonstrated your a pathetic idiot.. much like I expected.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm...

atos said:
Actually I know I can since it was proven it worked. You can't change how people are. You can complain. But in this case honestly its not a huge deal. People just sucked it in and didnt contact me or even made any attempts to contact guildies. Clearly you don't do that irl.

I have no idea on what youare responding to in this comment Trollis ?
(this was a comment to Adonix not you werent it ?)

But to answere the parts where you make sence...

The same argument can be used in RL, I can trick people into buying substandard merchandice to overprices, they can always contact me later when they notice its substandard etc. But that DOES not make it okay to go around and do. No one likes to be tricked, its not fun, because even if you manage to square things with them youare basically stealing their hard earned and highly valued spare time on something only you get satisfaction from. Which is selfish.

Secondly in the game its not always possible for people to get in contact with someone they bought something off. You search the engine see the stuff you need, you buy it, go off into rvr etc, notice it wasnt what it was supposed to, now you cant scroll back and check which house you bought it from because log is filled and you cant search for it since its gone (you bought it).

In the end what you are doing is taking it upon yourself to have fun on others expence, and thats just not right and defendable Trollis. Thats what a bully does.

/Charmangle

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Eversmallx said:
want another cream cake!?! fatteh
no thx, im on a diet :eek:

charmangle said:
Sigh, youll grow up someday too...hopefully.

Its very simple, do not do bad things to others just because you think you can! Because evetually someone will do it to you times hundred and thats a bad world to live in.

/Charmangle

okaaay? what have i done? i found it funny? I have never pulled this trick on anyone. I farm for my money.
What trollum did is basicly the same as those hidden camera shows on telly (AND YES I FIND THEM FUNNY ASWELL)
Tricking people..
So don't come here pushing the shit on me.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
adoNix said:

okaaay? what have i done? i found it funny? I have never pulled this trick on anyone. I farm for my money.
What trollum did is basicly the same as those hidden camera shows on telly (AND YES I FIND THEM FUNNY ASWELL)
Tricking people..

It is scamming.

Not tricking.

Scaming.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
adoNix said:
Tricking people..

The difference being they show up and let people know what was going on at the end.

Maybe you'd like to explain to me how he finds out who bought the barrels so he can go offer them their plat back.. oh wait, he doesn't.

If he actually hunted out the people that bought the stuff and gave them their plat back, then yes it would be a funny practicle joke, and i'm sure we'd all have a good laugh. There's no way for him to do this however so he's actually not having a joke with them, he's scamming them. If people can't see that difference, then they arn't intelligent enough to actually attempt to play jokes on people.

The whole point was to dupe money out of people, nothing else. Trying to cover it up as a joke is just a bad cover story gone wrong.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
If you think this is actually a practical joke then you clearly don't know what one is. When your old enough to understand it then you'll see the difference. You'll actually find that most practical jokes are found funny by both sides after the actual event, it's what makes them jokes. Here your the only person getting any fun out of it, it's much closer to bullying than it is to being a practical joke if you want to try and make comparisons.

Sigh, as I've said before. What I see as a joke may not be a joke for you. Accept that and your life will be much more satisfying and you wont feel the need to blow off steam like this. The joke have not ended yet since none of the affected have contacted me yet, heh.

BTW, your reaction is actually priceless and made this thread worthwhile for a time now. Actually much more fun than I could ever expected to have ingame.

Please list the entire house numbers for every item you bought over the last month. If you can't do this then realise just how stupid this argument makes you sound. I know full well about all the housing options, congratulations on completely missing the point however... /clap!

I dunno what you do personally when you shop. Personally I save my receipts. And stop making an argument when you have nothing else to say but your dissaproval of my actions its been said already in different words.

I might well leave because I couldn't be arsed spending my time playing a social game obviously full of people with no sense of community.

Enjoy irl then mate, and something along the lines you would have spit out yourself, none will miss you yada yada! :D

The chances of me ever paying your subs are none existant. In fact if you could also stop paying your subs then the game would probably be a much better place!

Now, if we take that quote into a real life situation where life is the subscription and the game is the world. You are telling me the world would be better off without me. So basicly you want me to FOAD, such hate honestly. :p

Don't expect me to reply anymore to your pathetic flames. Grow some social skills and a go outside and get some air. It will do you good. I'm sure of it.

Yep, you clearly demonstrated your a pathetic idiot.. much like I expected.

And frankly my expression of you is something similar. But I would probably express it in other words.

If people can't see that difference, then they arn't intelligent enough to actually attempt to play jokes on people.

I think you expressed yourself wrong there. A more suitable reply would have been. "If people can't understand the humour in the joke they are not intelligent enough to make comments about it."

*Be adviced, I removed some parts of the quotes to make it more comprahenable.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
I have no idea on what youare responding to in this comment Trollis ?
(this was a comment to Adonix not you werent it ?)

Not sure actually. But lets leave that if you're ok with that?

But to answere the parts where you make sence...

The same argument can be used in RL, I can trick people into buying substandard merchandice to overprices, they can always contact me later when they notice its substandard etc. But that DOES not make it okay to go around and do. No one likes to be tricked, its not fun, because even if you manage to square things with them youare basically stealing their hard earned and highly valued spare time on something only you get satisfaction from. Which is selfish.

Secondly in the game its not always possible for people to get in contact with someone they bought something off. You search the engine see the stuff you need, you buy it, go off into rvr etc, notice it wasnt what it was supposed to, now you cant scroll back and check which house you bought it from because log is filled and you cant search for it since its gone (you bought it).

In the end what you are doing is taking it upon yourself to have fun on others expence, and thats just not right and defendable Trollis. Thats what a bully does.

/Charmangle

Its more a moral question I suppose. But its way to long ago for me to be bothered about it now, I have no regrets.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
I dunno what you do personally when you shop. Personally I save my receipts.

In which case you'll obviously be able to answer my very simple question...

Now the house numbers and items of all the things you've bought off CM's in the last month if you please..

Remember your entire "it's a joke and they can contact me" argument is riding on you being able to do this. If you can't then how can you expect the people you are "joking with" to be able to do the same?

atos said:
Grow some social skills

1 flame : 1 minute
2 flames : 3 minutes
getting that comment from you : priceless!

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
adoNix said:

Tricking people..

tbh, if your boss at work effectively stole 10% of your monthly wages, and said to you 'well you should have come to me and asked for it back' .. would you still be laughing?

if trollum like to try and scam people, cuz he thinks it's funny, maybe i'll go hack his acc, and scam him, cuz i think it's funny. my reason is justifiable cuz trollum used the same excuse ... and i'll give him his stuff back if he asks me nicely .. .cuz that makes it all better again, doesn't it?

Tomwyr

Fledgling Freddie
-------- ADVERTISING BREAK ---------

In the future only buy ur pots on house 2124 or 2127 excalibur, a nice norse lady making pots for these cm's, putting in all her knowledge for *your* enjoyment.

Pots are guaranteed full, fresh and not tested on animals.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Tomwyr said:
-------- ADVERTISING BREAK ---------

In the future only buy ur pots on house 2124 or 2127 excalibur, a nice norse lady making pots for these cm's, putting in all her knowledge for *your* enjoyment.

Pots are guaranteed full, fresh and not tested on animals.

:fluffle:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
In which case you'll obviously be able to answer my very simple question...

Now the house numbers and items of all the things you've bought off CM's in the last month if you please..

Ofc Havn't bought anything in housing the last month. I've barely been online. But it was a cunning plan. =)

Remember your entire "it's a joke and they can contact me" argument is riding on you being able to do this. If you can't then how can you expect the people you are "joking with" to be able to do the same?

And you can't do anything about it even if I didn't have any arguments.

1 flame : 1 minute
2 flames : 3 minutes
getting that comment from you : priceless!

Not sure what you are tryign to get at here. Please enlighten me, its morning. =(

atos

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
tbh, if your boss at work effectively stole 10% of your monthly wages, and said to you 'well you should have come to me and asked for it back' .. would you still be laughing?

if trollum like to try and scam people, cuz he thinks it's funny, maybe i'll go hack his acc, and scam him, cuz i think it's funny. my reason is justifiable cuz trollum used the same excuse ... and i'll give him his stuff back if he asks me nicely .. .cuz that makes it all better again, doesn't it?

Sure, but you are doing somethign outside the gameworld then. And if you think thats the same its your call.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Sure, but you are doing somethign outside the gameworld then. And if you think thats the same its your call.

why is the second part outside the game world? i'll be scamming your account, i think it's funny to do that to give you a wake up call, i'll take your ingame stuff, maybe delete a few characters. that would, imo, be funny. and my reason is justified, i thought it was funny, therefore it's alright, cuz you think it's funny to scam people out of a plat, so i scam you out of an acc.

if anyone knows the legendary scammer 'lotus' ... he got what he deserved in the end. yes he did. i let him use my bot to farm plats. and then, after he'd farmed all the plats, i took them all, and changed my acc passwords. that was the justice he deserved. and you sir, for taking advantage of peoples trust in you (then throwing it back in their face when you pulled off this retarded stunt), deserve exactly the same.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
It's pretty black and white Trollum.. if you're a good and nice guy, you don't scam people.

I think that the subject is getting ridiculous though, what's done is done, and those who don't want to be scammed, wont buy stuff from you after this, end of story. I never thought of you as a bad person, and I don't think any less of you compared to before this thread. I just think that your so called pranks are stupid and completely out of order for a nice guy.

-Nausilus

atos

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
if anyone knows the legendary scammer 'lotus' ... he got what he deserved in the end. yes he did. i let him use my bot to farm plats. and then, after he'd farmed all the plats, i took them all, and changed my acc passwords. that was the justice he deserved. and you sir, for taking advantage of peoples trust in you (then throwing it back in their face when you pulled off this retarded stunt), deserve exactly the same.

So you go outside and you trust anyone? You sound pretty gullible to me. And now you claim you did something which is exactly as bad as scamming. Welldone. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom