Warlocks ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
was funny once. i was leveling my menta. and a heretic dropped by.
and did that focus dmg thing on the menta.
i quickly did Natures cocoon on my menta with BB (90% absorption of everything)
after about 30secs i decided to quickcast stun (casting breaks the absorption thing) :twak: :worthy:
insta killed by that dude for 8900~ dmg :D

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
Only reason stealth QQ about whorelocks is u can't spam run thru at em :D Not like you have to attack em...

hey maeloch :)

out of interest never come accross that ability you used on me several times today oO. rr5 or class based RA?

was unable to cast a spell against you for the duration, was also the first time i had seen it used whatever it is :)

Zegas

Fledgling Freddie
Another one of these threads? :eek:

Hmm is it classed as cross-realming when Albion and Hibernia are whining to the sound of the same drum? :p

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Slytale said:
i miss my PA ... warlock presses 1 button to release chambers. 2235 hp gone before i could blink.

warlock gg rps. nightshade pwnt.

explain to me again what the use was of this class ?

/discuss.
You need 3 things.
A clue
Matter resists
Skills

Zegas said:
Another one of these threads? :eek:

Hmm is it classed as cross-realming when Albion and Hibernia are whining to the sound of the same drum? :p

well maybe the threads would stop if their was some balance done...

And mael, casters are 10 times as powerful as they were in OF where things actually where balanced, more or less. And if newbies can't comepte due to things beeing balanced then so be it. All NF brought was imbalance and easymode classes and abilities.
Casters doing 850 single nuke dmg while having baseline stun, qc mezz, roots, brittles, BT, more hits then ever and better RAs is lolzor from a solo point of view. And yes daoc is not ONLY a 12378912739 vs 12738917239 roleplay game for geeks. There is also a very competative aspect of the game ( aka counter-strike ) where u kit out ur toon as well as can be, and fight at reasonably fair and equal terms. As of now stealthers or melee classes and casters don't come on the same page.

Don't understand why ppl tryto fight things beeing balanced out so not only the choice of the latest fotm class will determine victory or defeat, both in large scale rvr and smaller scales of rvr.

pip

Banned
Slytale said:
i miss my PA ... warlock presses 1 button to release chambers. 2235 hp gone before i could blink.

warlock gg rps. nightshade pwnt.

/discuss.
next time get pa off gimp + try to avoid hitting1 with pa

run forest run

hehe need longer legs /blah /blah /blah

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Hmm. Pip why have you left Preacherboypip's class out of your signature?. :eek:

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
-first of all :p .. dont miss PA !! :)
-secondly : yes... WL seem to be tough to be killed by stealthersand some visuals...But so r many other classes out there; that r a real menace even after the first secs of battle against them
-thirdly: Daoc is so crap (for melee classes) cause it has too many pure caster classes. end of story. And stop whining for WL as we have almost stopped whining about the other realms' casters.

Zdeath

Banned
Slytale said:

To do the very thing that you are doing now - crying.

They are there to be played, and there to be moaned at. They don't belong in this game, it's a broken class.

End of.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Lollersausage said:
to rox people w/o matter resists!

Hmm matter resist wont help u that much. Ive been runing for a while with 42 matter (yea i used bb resists) and i still got pwned in a few sec after PA CD etc WL just purged and "" Outskilled" me. :eek7:

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Thyre said:
lol 2235hp on a luri:twak: sb is for sure totally gimp .. why whine on wl banshee is as much op as wl or heretic

You hear that? Heretics are on the same level as bainshees and warlocks! :clap:

edit: Bring back the :ROFLMAO: smily :(

Forf

Fledgling Freddie
The Empty Mind Active 10 min 5rsp 10rsp 15rsp
Grants the user 45 seconds of increased resistances to all magical damage. This only works on damage and does not affect the duration of crowd control spell. (Necro version transfers to pet)
inrease is 10-20-40%

The key to farm wl's! :s k mebbe not but works 5/9 times fairly good!

But wouldnt pop one as stealther tbh unless he is still Skiltvakten imo.
and The Empty Mind is kinda waste of rsp's for solo/duo/trio/ganking purpose.

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
CuddleBunny! said:
You need 3 things.
A clue
Matter resists
Skills

Guess you are some prydwen player that thinks making witty comments on ppl they have never fought with or against - after retiring from the game - is cool.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
pip said:
Stop being a ass log on your pink stealther want to try new spear on your ass

1. Pink went out ages ago, keep up. Wait, you were adding irl, nevermind :(

2. I've not played in about 6 monthes, trying to do something with my life you see, unlike you :)))

pip

Banned
Vladamir said:
1. Pink went out ages ago, keep up. Wait, you were adding irl, nevermind :(

2. I've not played in about 6 monthes, trying to do something with my life you see, unlike you :)))
24 hrs being a forum monkey great fun gimp

Vladamir

FH is my second home
pip said:
24 hrs being a forum monkey great fun gimp

Yeah, it's a sunday after being out the night before. I can have a day off, right? :)

Beats being a total fag ingame and on the forums like you though :(

pip

Banned
Vladamir said:
Yeah, it's a sunday after being out the night before. I can have a day off, right? :)

Beats being a total fag ingame and on the forums like you though :(
WOW your mummy let you out stop with freinds and have sweets and pop last time i reply to a muppet:twak:

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Theseus said:
Guess you are some prydwen player that thinks making witty comments on ppl they have never fought with or against - after retiring from the game - is cool.

Oh noes, Thesa, you don't have any problems with Prydwen players, eh? :fluffle:

Lollersausage

Banned
Must bring it to the thread... i had a fair 1v1 with pip not too long ago! :eek6:

Well sorta fair.. couldn't hit him half the time cause of his sojourner water speed and walking backwards.. but nvm ^^

pip

Banned
Lollersausage said:
Must bring it to the thread... i had a fair 1v1 with pip not too long ago! :eek6:

Well sorta fair.. couldn't hit him half the time cause of his sojourner water speed and walking backwards.. but nvm ^^
Its not a cheat mate i asked about it its a ml abilty next time get your ass to the top so my buffed up pet can chew at it

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Theseus said:
Guess I am.

Vodkafairy said:
he has all three, do you?
If that was a attempt on either beeing funny or insulting, it failed.

Lollersausage

Banned
pip said:
Its not a cheat mate i asked about it its a ml abilty next time get your ass to the top so my buffed up pet can chew at it

Didn't say it was a cheat, just gives you the edge with me having more trouble landing techs

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Nice fight slezzer geezer

No it wasn't oO
I attack u, u FZ, u shoot. I get out of fz, you start strafing backwards so I can barely hit u. You're nearly dead, using IP II.
I die, you bow.
SUCH FAIR FIGHT MEIGHT?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom