[FH NEWS] Warhammer Open beta key giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lhannes

hm, I joined the group for some hours ago, but it doesn't seem like i'm in it anymore, does it disband when you close the group ? or should it say that I'm in the group on my User CP?:(

Jalovski

Fledgling Freddie
Group

Yeah me to, i just checked and i am not a member of the group anymore, and I also joined it few hours ago...

svenpaulsen

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe so, But will there be more after that? :p I think I missed it by about 5 mintues, lol. Quite a shame ! : (

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Feel free to visit the rest of the forums and post while you wait!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ok,

start checking your inbox. Emails are now flowing out.....

Jolyo

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah me to, i just checked and i am not a member of the group anymore, and I also joined it few hours ago...

This means 1 of 2 things I am guessing.

1. They are removing people from the list now as they prepare to send out the keys.

2. For one of many reasons, they decided to remove those who just joined, which is reasonable, they may have way more people requesting them then they have now, so they just removed everyone who joined after X time/date.

Lets hope its 1 ;).

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Once the group is closed you cannot see if you are a member of it. If you joined the group prior to the closing then you are still a member and WILL get a key.

Tindreal

Fledgling Freddie
Once the group is closed you cannot see if you are a member of it. If you joined the group prior to the closing then you are still a member and WILL get a key.

Cheer! Than I'm waiting for a key now :clap:

Edit: Got my key! THAAANKSS !

J

Jayen

Meh, i dont trust the email delivery service of my ISP(btyahoo) in such situations. :p

B

Bax

Nice, I just received the beta key:D Thanks a lot!!!!! See you all on Sunday.

svenpaulsen

Fledgling Freddie
If the group does come up again, how long does it stay up for? I Don't want to go sleep now and miss it : (

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I won't be bringing the group up tonight. I am off to bed and don't want to over allocate what is left of the keys so look tomorrow.

Lloydbo

Fledgling Freddie
http://www.electronicarts.co.uk/

IF your like me and had no Key yet from Fred , then head to EA's UK website for a Beta Key right now! ive just got two of now thanks!

B

Bummy

Thanks dudes, I and my buddies got our keys.
will stay in touch with this page for WAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom