News War with Russia

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Looks like a bunch of Russian puppet states are kicking off against each other. One of their leaders had a meeting with Putin, made him wait, he did not look happy.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
He needs fucking dragged into the Hague kicking and screaming. If that scum bastard gets away with genocide, I'll lose faith in humanity. They wouldn't let Hitler get away with it, they shouldn't let him either, regardless of the difference in the number of victims.
I'm sure that grave is one of many.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I'm sure that grave is one of many.

I agree... especially when the pickle dick Wagners have been involved. Every single civilian found in a mass grave or proven to be a victim of Russians should be an extra charge on top of Putin.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Am I reading that right?

They took an arms delivery from Russia, but they don't like Russia so they're sending it back.

And @Wij just "liked" it, uncritically?

I know I've been drinking (a lot), but...?

Or. Erm. I'm missing a joke and they're going to fire them back.

Ok. Carry on. Nothing to see here.

I'm so pleased you got that... they recovered the weapons/ammo yada yada from fleeing russians and plan on returning the lot.... if you didn't get that I was going to question your intellect sir and from someone as stupid as me, that is an insult :p

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Am I reading that right?

They took an arms delivery from Russia, but they don't like Russia so they're sending it back.

And @Wij just "liked" it, uncritically?

I know I've been drinking (a lot), but...?

Or. Erm. I'm missing a joke and they're going to fire them back.

Ok. Carry on. Nothing to see here.
Lol. Have a good night :)

Embattle

FH is my second home

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
Like most Russian's, IQ is a bonus, not a requirement.
I hate this sort of "othering" crap. They're no different from us in any way.

It was a retarded thing to say - but if it occured to one retard, it'll have occured to many. All it takes is one cunt in power who wants to see the world burn and doesn't give a fuck/believe in MAD.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I hate this sort of "othering" crap. They're no different from us in any way.

It was a retarded thing to say - but if it occured to one retard, it'll have occured to many. All it takes is one cunt in power who wants to see the world burn and doesn't give a fuck/believe in MAD.

Yeah, but you were pushing for just letting Russia do what they like, so yeah, there is that.

Russians are imperialists, you may not like that, and I am sure you will keep us well-informed as to why, page after page of it if required. But, it is what it is.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Which bit is bullshit/facepalm @Scouse, specifically, we all know you like throwing the emojis about. You usually like telling everyone what they should think too? Does it not match up to your form or something? Losing side and all that...

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
Maybe I should have used a bullshit, because I've never pushed for "do what they like".

Embattle

FH is my second home
I see Putin has announced partial mobilization, in essence throwing more unskilled meat into the grinder.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It also means that they can use conscripts for offensives rather than just defensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom