WAR launch in Europe

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Authentication failed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else think it was stupid that you couldnt pre resgister your code & patch before deployment to save us time & reduce there load or is sense to much for goa

Yes, I think so too. But at the end of the day they will label us as borderline sociopaths for expecting some common sense behavior and say that it only took 2 hours more than expected or smth.

Heraf

Fledgling Freddie
Its the sociopaths they should fear, you never know what we are capable of

Fyren

One of Freddy's beloved
We can type angrily and then forget everything once we're playing?

sxx

Fledgling Freddie
ffs just get the patch server online (...3 days ago)

sasripper

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, I think so too. But at the end of the day they will label us as borderline sociopaths for expecting some common sense behavior and say that it only took 2 hours more than expected or smth.

Any other Industry your late theres penatltys but in games "its to be expecteed" hlf the time they dont even say sry or even think about giving extra time even when the severs are down for 24 hours.

I know a few peeps who toook time of work to enjoy the game & its costing them time & money for nothing ramble ramble ramble

NOW TO START :drink:yes i know its 8.24 gmt but am irish & getting into drawf role!

Heraf

Fledgling Freddie
Why i why did i not sleep a bit longer, sure hope goa smartend up a bit. Hate to think about daoc

Heraf

Fledgling Freddie
Authentification failed for 20th time or so, guess i should give it a rest or something

Fyren

One of Freddy's beloved
Authentification failed for 20th time or so, guess i should give it a rest or something

Look at the brightside, my war startmenu shortcut is already halfway to the top.

sasripper

Fledgling Freddie
yes lets create more load! muaraahahahah work hamsters work! aka indians the hamsters of hummanity

Heraf

Fledgling Freddie
Just to appease my suspicous mind , they do mean login not the username right ?
actually tried that to at start

sasripper

Fledgling Freddie
speaking of login & username why they have to be diff anyway no other game i play forces them to be different.

Heraf

Fledgling Freddie
Look they put something about headstart on there website. Bet that wont help either for those people

Heraf

Fledgling Freddie
Think its time to start the betting. I have to go to work at 12.40 my guess at 12.35 i am able to log in :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
The user name is just a screen name for the website.

Having a different user name (screen, forum, ...) and a login name (login to account site, game) makes sense from a security point of view.

sasripper

Fledgling Freddie
The user name is just a screen name for the website.

Having a different user name (screen, forum, ...) and a login name (login to account site, game) makes sense from a security point of view.

no1 else does it though so its overkill & hassle to many things 2 reamber

Heraf

Fledgling Freddie
Well i was looking at the bright side, i was thinking i would be done patching by then

Heraf

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe some passtime but who where you guys in daoc? i think i remember manisch but not sure about other people

Fyren

One of Freddy's beloved
I was far from famous.
Played from open beta, took me 3 or 4 years I think to get to 50 and I quit not long after.
I'll do better this time.
Valewalker on excal.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Does anyone have a phone number of GOA?

It's starting to piss me off, almost 2 hours passed and their website is lying everyone straight into the face as the game is NOT open to everyone.

One can't log in to account via website, nor can one get past the patcher.

Why can they never play straight?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom