WAR launch in Europe

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
I fucking hope the WAR game I won in Leipzig is gonne be in the mail tomorrowmorning or I'm gonne have to buy one anyway :(

Req -- I'll hunt you down and dye your hair pink if it isn't in the mail!
:p:D
Right ok!

*gets the hairdyer*

Fyren

One of Freddy's beloved
While we here any suggestion what server to play?

Karak-Azgal has some daoc guilds on order, karak eight peaks has a lot, both sides and Karak hirn has some prydies I think.

sasripper

Fledgling Freddie
Am picking an empty sever to avoid que helll & so i can say OMG I WAS FRIST ETC ETC!

sasripper

Fledgling Freddie
right where in dublin are they i shalll get the next bus to dublin & rant outside! till i get vaildated!

Fyren

One of Freddy's beloved
Now that we've stopped f5ing the goa site we can start f5ing our email :m00:

Heraf

Fledgling Freddie
Damm i hate this and i hate myself, could have expected this to happen. I can get there being problems but i would think you run scenarios to avoid these things.

O well

sxx

Fledgling Freddie
Your CD-Key has been correctly registered. It also gives you access to the following components which have been activated

:D

So just keep jamming the patch button

Heraf

Fledgling Freddie
I still cant authorize , guess i am getting unlucky keep getting error code 1226

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Did that silly mail also state for you that certain components couldn't have been registered...?

sxx

Fledgling Freddie
Did that silly mail also state for you that certain components couldn't have been registered...?

Yeah -

Certain components could not be activated because they are incompatible with your account. We would like to advise you that those keys can be used to activate products on another account.

Game is live, patcher is not :(

Heraf

Fledgling Freddie
Got it registerd but now it saying my password is wrong , and i got blocked out :)

sasripper

Fledgling Freddie
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Authentication failed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else think it was stupid that you couldnt pre resgister your code & patch before deployment to save us time & reduce there load or is sense to much for goa

Heraf

Fledgling Freddie
Got email but still not accepting my password which i know for sure is correct :)

sxx

Fledgling Freddie
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Authentication failed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else think it was stupid that you couldnt pre resgister your code & patch before deployment to save us time & reduce there load or is sense to much for goa

Was thinking the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom