TV Walking Dead

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Cannot wait, love this show :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It starts on Friday in the UK for those not downloading. (FX)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I can watch it here tonight!

Na na na na na na!

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Wonder how long we´ll have to wait until the "normal" cable channels will send it in Sweden. Would be cheaper to buy a gold plated directors cut with inlaid diamonds, than subscribe to the channel that sent it last year, that has nothing else that intrests me.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Here's to see if it's a boring talky walky episode to kick things off with, or a shooty runny episode :drink:

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Here's to see if it's a boring talky walky episode to kick things off with, or a shooty runny episode :drink:

It had enough zombie blood, parts and gore to keep me happy. :D
And a really unexpected ending...... bring on next episode!!
Episode was also 63 minutes. Hope they keep this up for all 13 episodes...

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
It had enough zombie blood, parts and gore to keep me happy. :D
And a really unexpected ending...... bring on next episode!!
Episode was also 63 minutes. Hope they keep this up for all 13 episodes...
Ahhh so 15-20 min longer than the normal hollywood hour... :)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I don't get how this zombie outbreak actually turned into any sort of pandemic when all you have to do to avoid a few hundred zombies is hide under a car or another zombie?

Chosen

Resident Freddy
I don't get how this zombie outbreak actually turned into any sort of pandemic when all you have to do to avoid a few hundred zombies is hide under a car or another zombie?

Yeah, got shitloads of question like that myself. Like why not fucking grab a abrams tank, that you see in almost every episode :p

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Could just go home and lock the door by this shows logic ;o

Beside the problem with the shows gaping holes, the writing is utter shit. Such a disappointment that everything except the special effects is rubbish.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
So, dead people are waltzing around eating live people, with no visible sources of energy to keep them going.

And people moan about plot holes? Since when did any zombie films make sense? Enjoy it for what it is, not what your over-analytical minds think it should be.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Heh yeah, unrealistic zombies!

Old classic line really :D

But there are some liberties in the way the zombies work, which doesn't REALLY bother me, but does get irritating if you don't know the exact rules.

Slow start, bit of moronics by the people(hide under car, not IN car for example), but firm direction atleasst. Could use more shooty action, proper slaughterhouse action.

Hope the kid stays dead and the girl lost, would give the show some grit credit. Nothing against the kids, they work well within the show, but if you're going that route...don't disney it up.

Everz

FH is my second home
Could just go home and lock the door by this shows logic ;o

Beside the problem with the shows gaping holes, the writing is utter shit. Such a disappointment that everything except the special effects is rubbish.

As far as it seems the zombie operate by sight, sound and touch? Them being underneath a car and out of all three of these surely was the most logical thing no? In a car = within sight.

And as per in most zombie movies unless you make your presense known e.g. via sight or sound, then you would be easily be able to lock the door, keep the lights off and stay in the house.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Think the first season established smell too.

Which, i guess, could be countered by being "below the wind" so to speak.

On that note;

The zombie rummaging through the RV was a bit too smart for my taste.

Everz

FH is my second home
Forgot that

Hence why the two were able to hide underneath the corpses as the smell wouldn't give them away.

and about point two, yeh I agree that he was a bit too smart.. surely wouldn't have decided to venture into the RV, unless he smelt her.. in which case he would have gone straight for nomnom. That and if one went in there surely others would have followed suit.

eksdee

FH is my second home
A few obvious deficiencies that have already been pointed out, but overall I still enjoyed it. Nice long episode to kick off the season also, I doubt it will but I hope they continue like that. Good show to watch while just chilling out, entertaining and no thought required.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Logic would dictate that they would just hold up somewhere with a couple of months worth of supplies and let the zombies starve to death.

Obviously sitting around reading books and counting food supplies wouldn't make much of a TV series though :p

Bit of a boring opener really but will continue to watch it, first series was good.

Everz

FH is my second home
Boring? I thought it was pretty entertaining tbh, at least left me wanting more.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It was a bit formulaic, kid gets in trouble, everyone spends the rest of the episode dicking about looking for it.

Everz

FH is my second home
Agreeable but it then isn't meant to be the most though provoking thing, just entertaining and something to follow along with.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Seems to me it's trying to be a zombie drama but falls flat on it's face with the drama aspect

Everz

FH is my second home
Meh, It's Zombies and this is more then enough win!

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
meh!

Am I the only one that enjoyed the credits ending "upcoming season 2 highlights" more than the episode itself.....? :ninja:

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Looking forward to the next episode that should be released today. Hope it involves less drama and more zombie killing :)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Bit of a dull episode i thought

See if you can spot the Breakiing Bad reference

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom