TV Walking Dead

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bit of a quiet end to a season(i know it sounds weird, what with blowing up a freakin CDC :p)

Didn't really leave much open, which in itself is good.

Lot of psychoogical discussion going on, made for an interesting watch, even if the only zombie stuff(outside explaining it a bit) was a couple of go-to headshots.

Like said; bit slow, but fine enough end to a season.

Then we wait :p

megadave

I am a FH squatter
1 minute of killing in over 5 hours of zombie TV, not good enough :(

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Good, hopefully the "lack" will drive away retards that are only after gore.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Yup, I've found it refreshing that in the last 2 episodes I don't think we saw a live Zombie, up and about until about the 50th minute or so.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
You're missing the point though. It's not a zombie series, it's a character series which happens to develop in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. A simple zombie series would just about last 6 episodes. A character driven series can last for 100+.

Lost didn't spend too long dwelling on finding water and lighting the campfire did it?

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
You're missing the point though. It's not a zombie series, it's a character series which happens to develop in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. A simple zombie series would just about last 6 episodes. A character driven series can last for 100+.

Lost didn't spend too long dwelling on finding water and lighting the campfire did it?

You are right, but on the other hand, the serie is named "Walking Dead". Would be nice if we get to see more dead people walking...

Talyn

Can't get enough of FH
You are right, but on the other hand, the serie is named "Walking Dead". Would be nice if we get to see more dead people walking...

Having read the comics, if the TV show does follow the comics' story, when people die they become zombies, even if they died 'naturally' or from not being bitten. Thus, it's pointed out that the survivors themselves are 'The Walking Dead' because no matter what happens they will become like the infected. So yeah, it's not about the zombies, it's about the characters.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Having read the comics, if the TV show does follow the comics' story, when people die they become zombies, even if they died 'naturally' or from not being bitten. Thus, it's pointed out that the survivors themselves are 'The Walking Dead' because no matter what happens they will become like the infected. So yeah, it's not about the zombies, it's about the characters.

Interesting reasoning.

Still, I want more rotten corpses with missing jaws, limbs and guts :)

Everz

FH is my second home
Necromancy...

So watched the first series with the gf last night.. didn't intend too however, we watched one.. then another.. and another. You get the picture. Was damn entertaining and well written, gotta love a good disaster. When is series 2 out?

Everz

FH is my second home
YA.

idk.. never really watch any series as such.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
It looks to released around October. The Mrs and I are really looking forward to it. Its one of the only TV shows we like to watch together. As she tends to love shows like my monkey is also my brother who was born part horse from Essex and is pregnant sweet 16 etc.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It's well written as in its entertaining. What more do you actually want from a show about zombies?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I watched it ages ago, as long as its got zombies in it, even if they're hairdresser zombies I don't give a shit, its still got zombies :<

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Pic for those who want to see it

the-walking-dead.jpg

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Season 2 begins tonight (so tomorrow for the rest of us).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom