TV Walking Dead

Talyn

Can't get enough of FH
Just watched the pre-air from the usual sources, and Oh-Em-Gee or something... I want the whole season on my machine, like RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!

Excellent start to a new show (zombies really help!), surprisingly lots of stuff going on for a zombie wasteland, can't wait to see episode 2...

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Lose the moustache. It ruins your TV review credibility. Erm, as if not having such helps mine :D

Gumbo

FH is my second home
When and what channel is it going to be on?

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Ahha FX and FX HD Nov 5th 10pm.

I've pretty much given up 'obtaining pre release previews' of shows now as the old 8 month wait has come down to a week or two. I find 50" Plasma HD loveliness, Sky plussed if necessary, beats the hassle of the old means.

I'm losing nerd points by the day.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's a date that's easy to remember remember ;)

Also very close to my b-day, so it's kind of like the zombie gods sent me an early present :D

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Ahha FX and FX HD Nov 5th 10pm.

I've pretty much given up 'obtaining pre release previews' of shows now as the old 8 month wait has come down to a week or two. I find 50" Plasma HD loveliness, Sky plussed if necessary, beats the hassle of the old means.

I'm losing nerd points by the day.

You could have it RSS'd on a seedbox and autotransferred to your PS3 so you don't even have to do anything except sit down and press play :p

I watched the pre-air and it looks like more win from AMC.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
You could have it RSS'd on a seedbox and autotransferred to your PS3 so you don't even have to do anything except sit down and press play :p

I watched the pre-air and it looks like more win from AMC.

I don't have a PS3...

Anyway, I have just sat here at work looking at trailers and making of's and it does look full of awesomeness. Was it a 77minute directors cut first episode you've seen, that appears to be what is being shown on FX on 5th November.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
What I watched was 67 mins long, I'm guessing with ad breaks that would bump it up to at least 77?

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Apparently it's going to be 77 minutes, uninterrupted, no breaks. The usual length of a one hour show is 44 minutes plus breaks. Apparently. Mind you with torrents and stripped out ad breaks who knows.

Anyway, again, excited about this. Although you'd think the black fella from Jericho would be getting a bit pissed at finding apocalypses just following his career around :D

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The version I um, recorded, is only 1h06m35s long. It's the one that aired last night, is this the long one people are talking about?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
The version I um, recorded, is only 1h06m35s long. It's the one that aired last night, is this the long one people are talking about?

Yes, the 90 minute figure includes ads, the 1h 6 min one is correct - either version is identical content but the order is a tiny tiny bit different from the pre-air to the version that went out last night.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Yup I was misled with the 77 minutes thing, it was from a paper, not the horses mouth. FX say they are showing almost 70 minutes, ad free, which sounds like what people are seeing.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Is it me or was that Bez (Happy Mondays) shuffling around the tank as he looked from the top?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Bez!

Attachments

• bez.jpg
    bez.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 13

Agell

One of Freddy's beloved
That was fantastic from start to finish

After 15 mins I had forgotten what happened in the first 5, I was so engrossed!

gmloki

Part of the furniture
Does anyone know why were getting a directors cut over here and what the differences are. Would so love to download this but.....................................must...........resist

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Finally got round to watching it last night. I was impressed can't wait for the series to start proper.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Watched it see what all the fuss is about. Very well made with excellent production values, but I'm no more interested in zombies than I was at the start. If I never see another zombie tv show/film/comic book/book/flashmob again it will be too soon. Same for vampires.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
Is anyone else watching this tonight and just thinking it's left 4 dead made into a series? Even some of the characters are spitting images of the ingame chars.
That been said am enjoying it it's pretty interesting so far

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Is anyone else watching this tonight and just thinking it's left 4 dead made into a series? Even some of the characters are spitting images of the ingame chars.
That been said am enjoying it it's pretty interesting so far

The source material is from a graphic novel series started in 2003, some 5 years before L4D was released :p

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Yup I think L4D may have borrowed from the comic first, apparently some of the shots in walking dead are pretty much lifted exactly from the comics.

Enjoying it anyway, can't wait for next week :D

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
i dont do comics :flame: it was a good ep tho interesting to find out what happens when both grps meet up def gonna be some fireworks between the cop and his wife.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I liked it though I fear it will get pulled due to it not being a program about celebrity bowel movements or some such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom