TV Walking Dead

Everz

FH is my second home
'Dull but it's a 'builder/filler episode' so it was to be expected, still found it a worthwhile watch but expecting something more next week.. which it looks certain to be.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
About to watch it now.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
OM NOM NOM NOM

*BURP*

That's a few less hungry zombies.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Finally an episode a bit more zombie related...ish. Really hope this picks up soon; I've been rather disappointed at the drama, drama, drama, oh yeah, 5 minutes of zombies, end. Bit more now but maybe still not enough yet.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Finally, they can stop dicking around looking for a dead girl

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
The farm episode is shorter in the actual comic.

Don't read the spoiler unless you want to know what happens in the next two episodes.

Shane dies.

old.Osy

It's on you lads, I put up the disclaimer.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
i'm overcome with emotion after the death in the last episode

Wouldn't have minded it if they'd of fit the entire barn/house 'series' into a single episode and chopped out all of the drama until the end of the episode (then it may have actually had a bit of impact). Such potential for this series, why o why are they taking the drama/slow approach when they could have made it bat shit crazy ... seriously, it's zombies, and you have a series for it, based on good comic books; go fucking mental!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I'm guessing money had a lot to do with it. Also, character development and buildup. Some people (like me) enjoy learning about the characters they're watching, although there's a hell of a lot of backstories missing.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Just finished watching it, I thought it was fucking awesome.

I was getting a bit frustrated by the slow pace, but the last 5 minutes of that episode made up for it in one hit. And it wouldn't have been nearly as dramatic without the agonising build up.

I haven't clicked on then next two episode spoiler, as I want to wait and see, but that 5 minutes alone has guaranteed I watch the remainder of the series.

I like the drama, I like that it isn't just running and gunning zombies for 50 minutes each week. That would be so limited. This way it's a series that can run and run.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
In the previous episode they showed Atlanta being napalmed by the air force - I'd like to see much more of that kind of thing. I'd also like to see hints dropped here and there as to the source of the infection (or whatever it is).

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Shame the next episodes are not until the next year :(

Gumbo

FH is my second home
For those who have.... Would reading the comics spoil the TV series irretrievably for me?

old.Osy

It would and wouldn't.

The TV Series are not 100% faithful to the comic backstory or character representation - it's more of an adaptation rather than verbatim copy. But yes, in terms of major story it would ruin it for you.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I'm quite happy for it to be slow paced, my biggest gripe is thy seem to live in some magical land where zombies don't bother going. Living outdoors in a tent without a care destroys any tension for me, and there should be shitloads in a zombie apocalypse world.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Getting a bit bored of it. I mean...

I wanted zombie apocalypse, not farmville.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom