Visible timer on Champ Weapons? Possible?

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
Hey,
Is it possible to have a visible 'time left' for the champ weapon abilities like on RAs? Its really hard in the middle of a fight to see how long you have left before you can use the power regen or other ability. The only way I can currently do it is by right clicking the item, going to info and scrolling down where it desplays xx mins until item can be used again.
Thanks
Az

Gamah

Banned
I'll save you the trouble

"Hello Cameloter"

"Unfortunately all our resources are going into WAR atm and daoc is just a beta for it. If this is going to be added to war (weapon timers) then we will add it to daoc first to test it out!

Regards

Mythic!"

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
I emailed them and got this response:

Dear DAOCer,
Unfortunetly it is true, DAOC is just a BETA for WAR. However dont worry, WAR will be here soon and then you can play on a server with more 500 people.
However back to the problem, we had a discussion on this topic whilst having tea and cake instead of doing work and came up with the following 2 solutions:
1: Get better at guesstimating when 12 minutes is up. This can be done by holding your breath underwater for 12 minutes so that you gain a feeling of when you can reuse the timer.
2: Get an egg timer and when you use the ability, reset it. Then when it is time again you will hear a 'brrrrring' and you then know that it can be recast.

Hope that this was helpful for you. Back to tea and cake i think, that thinking was hard work
Mythic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom