Could daoc run on this computer

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU
T7200 @ 2.00GHz
2.00GHz, 3.00 GB RAM
Windows XP SP3
?

I have no idea, so I am asking you guys.. Won't download the whole thing only to find out that it wont work, lol

CorNokZ

Without blowing up? Because then I might consider reactivating, so I have something to do when I have nothing else to do here in Valencia :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
it will run on that yes, daoc caps at using 2gig of ram max unless you modify the client :p so yea 3gig is enough.

CorNokZ

You playing at the moment Blood?

CorNokZ

Nope, havent played for awhile now :p I keep using the 14 day free thing every few months, refuse to pay for daoc man, its just not worth it anymore.
Okay, now I've got some real problems! I bought a pre-paid 1 month card thing, used it on one of my accounts but the account is still closed. Then tried using it on my other account but it says the code has already been used. 30 minutes now and the account is still closed

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Try logging in any accounts linked to the email I guess, I had to make sure which I was on since ive got 3 linked to one email.

CorNokZ

Okay, nevermind apparently I did.. I had some account that I didnt know about, but I highly doubt that I have any chars on that account :(

CorNokZ

Now I have a new problem.. Daoc was running fine all day yesterday, but today I haven't been able to boot it up again. It freezes after the char selection at 100% of loading into a zone

Any ideas?

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
is this using quick login ? because I cant quick login to my RM...I have to log onto my lock then log off and select RM :eek: I'm sure there's a thread on VN Boards but moral of the story is mythic usually attempt to fix or boost something with a patch but also break something ;/

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I had issues logging some of my casters in NF since the patch, quickest fix is on char selection screen change skin to opposite of what it was be it cata or classic log in zone out of nf and then change back to normal, happenned to my animist/necro/cabby/bonedancer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom