vintervargen [ liddul rvr movie ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
xsa15 said:
FC will be continued to be regarded as the worst FG guild on excal until you actually win a FG fight without adds and proove it.

Like we did last time we met RR u mean? rofl :m00:

Vinters died last and killed noone, iirc. the power of casters. Oh and u logged, shame rly.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
vintervargen said:
as for songs..

1. Pizzaman - Happiness
2. Robbie Willians - Let me entertain you
3. Smashmouth - Walking on the sun
4. Dub Pistols - Cyclone
5. Fatboy Slim - Praise you

can't find "Pizzaman - Happiness" anywere,

not on torrentreactor, kazaa, ds, emp3, mp34all etc...

Tusk

Loyal Freddie
Konah said:
1s?

im sure they will ;) and whoever it is (disclaimer: except nolby cos they werent active then) we've beaten them easily and quickly many times in the last few months with a decent group out. we beat DH in around ~25s, Tusk will remember it, he got insta-gibbed :fluffle:

fc is not a fixed group, yet. last month or so we had staff problems with one merc being conscripted to the greek army and another finding love in the shape of a 6foot blonde swedish girl (or smth!) and inactivity of sorcs and exams yada yada. we got tired of running with stand-ins/subs who, while many are decent players, dont know how we do things... and/or running with a gimp grp just cos we wanted to rvr... and getting rightfully pwned.

we will be back stronger than ever ~june.

Yes I remember, was the very same grp VR fought in the second last fight in their movie.

No disrespect to PG, they are a nice bunch of people, but they still have lots to learn in RvR. ;)

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
cant we all get on nicely :) footie teams irl wuldnt act like this to each other after 1 team won, :)

FC i belive have been given unfair criticismn, they cant be that bad if at times ive considered em harder than tt and stuff, although it varies. This constant fighting between fg's is just annoying and only destroys the community really, it didnt use to be like this :(

Veno

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
cant we all get on nicely :) footie teams irl wuldnt act like this to each other after 1 team won, :)

FC i belive have been given unfair criticismn, they cant be that bad if at times ive considered em harder than tt and stuff, although it varies. This constant fighting between fg's is just annoying and only destroys the community really, it didnt use to be like this :(
Always found it strange that those so called elite groups arent friends and arrange fights to see who really is the best.... Maybe they are too scared they would loose. But then again who says they would have to share the results with anyone ;)
Would keep them away from the solo'rs and keep take zergs and everyone would be happy!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Veno said:
Always found it strange that those so called elite groups arent friends and arrange fights to see who really is the best.... Maybe they are too scared they would loose. But then again who says they would have to share the results with anyone ;)
Would keep them away from the solo'rs and keep take zergs and everyone would be happy!

part of the game is to keep eyes open for a grp, hard to arrange that (besides goa will go qq @ crossrealming and throw everyone in the zone a ban :()

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Konah said:
Like we did last time we met RR u mean? rofl :m00:

Vinters died last and killed noone, iirc. the power of casters. Oh and u logged, shame rly.
tank is the most easymode class in the game meyhap you should try that. Make a fc vid imo it'll be like vr vid , spameslash4tw killing randomgroups oO + "your target is being bodyguarded like 10 pages" xDD

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds to me like Konah grp > All grps out there....
And afaik FC have never lost a fg fight ever. So must be true.

Really, I promise. :touch:

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
part of the game is to keep eyes open for a grp, hard to arrange that (besides goa will go qq @ crossrealming and throw everyone in the zone a ban :()

Surely if you sent an FH pm to half a dozen gg leaders saying "Between xx and xx hours tonight we'll be roaming in area yy" (hint: not Hadrian's Wall) would be easy enough? I just don't buy this "hard to arrange" crap. Call me cynical, but seems like just another excuse to me...

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Korgon speaks the truth, this dirtkicking really does not become FG guilds and ruins the community. ;)

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:

i've never said we are the best. just get sick of the total bullshit some ppl are spouting here about us adding and never beating them w/o adds etc. fc arent a fixed grp (yet) so ofc it varies, daily.

ty sub. wish more had your balls.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Lorfo said:
tank is the most easymode class in the game meyhap you should try that. Make a fc vid imo it'll be like vr vid , spameslash4tw killing randomgroups oO + "your target is being bodyguarded like 10 pages" xDD

ye we will make a vid and ye we'll be killing randoms like RR/VP/DH/VR. only time youll see me use amy in rvr is when im on ml qbar checking whats still up fyi.

Ameinon played cabby and thought it was the easiest class he'd ever played. /shrug

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
I think FC is a good guild 2nd hardest alb grp imo and konah is a stlong merc

and this vid was really nice :D

Lethul

FH is my second home
Konah said:
Ameinon played cabby and thought it was the easiest class he'd ever played. /shrug

ive played both classes a bit, a cabby is for sure ALOT harder to play good. Look at all the cabbys out there and still its pretty much only Lorfo that is _good_ at it. Altho most mercs are quite bad aswell imo. Maybe im just use to my high standards ;)

its a lot easier to get away with playing crap as merc than as cabby tho. if u play bad as merc its not the end of the world. if you play bad as cabba you insta die

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Ive played caba to RR5 (ok not high rr) and imo its not THAT hard.. self debuff + lt and moc mmm

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Very nice video, one of the few FG video's i didn't swich off due to boredom.
Although Robbie Williams sucks ;)

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
Urgluf said:
Ive played caba to RR5 (ok not high rr) and imo its not THAT hard.. self debuff + lt and moc mmm

And how about merc ? stick, spam anytime stun chain.. not that hard is it ?

Maybe theres more to things than you might think ;>

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Urgluf said:

1, nearsight
2, pet controll
3, cloth armor - 1500 hps
4, interrupt system
5, positioning

and many more, its not THAT hard... but playing a caster in camelot is sure ALOT more challenging than a tank can ever be.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
stick pet on a support char, run, turn, ns 1-2 mages, run back in debuff, nuke, toss a disease here and there. ye sounds tough :)

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Konah said:
stick pet on a support char, run, turn, ns 1-2 mages, run back in debuff, nuke, toss a disease here and there. ye sounds tough :)

well it is not that easy cus of charge if ur a bit to late with sprinting away ur catched :(

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
ye we will make a vid and ye we'll be killing randoms like RR/VP/DH/VR. only time youll see me use amy in rvr is when im on ml qbar checking whats still up fyi.

The Ego is strong within this dude.. jesus..
tho i gotta admit, since TOA came out FC has improve.. but dude,
you guys aint that great.. nonetheless I cant wait to see your vid.
I really hope for you that you pwn all others, cuz if not.. haha

Tusk

Loyal Freddie
Dorin said:
1, nearsight
2, pet controll
3, cloth armor - 1500 hps
4, interrupt system
5, positioning

and many more, its not THAT hard... but playing a caster in camelot is sure ALOT more challenging than a tank can ever be.

Pfft, ever played heavy tank?

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
tank has to pick right target, do correct styles, bl etc

but if you say so.. ;)

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Konah said:
Ok pet on support char = you are in close range to the other groups support , you try to run but since you put pet on support char the tanks will catch you due to charge. and then you get zou on you and cant do shit until it's gone , and then you get demoralization on you and cant do this until it's gone , and then a tank comes and 3-shots you and you cant root him or anything.

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Urgluf said:
tank has to pick right target, do correct styles, bl etc

but if you say so.. ;)
in theory yes , but if you are crap player like f.e konah/korgon etc, you can still make dmg even if you suck. If you suck as a caster you will only make dmg 30 secs every 10th min during moc. Crappy tanks can kill stuf alot easier.
Charge+banelord is all instantspells that can completely take a caster out of a fight. And anytime can kill stuff.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
ild hardly say lorfo only good cabalist, he not even the best, although he is naty. Skulptor imo is far more lethal and faster of reflexes and kiting, though lillhemulen got the the strafe of doom :)

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Lorfo said:
in theory yes , but if you are crap player like f.e konah/korgon etc, you can still make dmg even if you suck. If you suck as a caster you will only make dmg 30 secs every 10th min during moc. Crappy tanks can kill stuf alot easier.
Charge+banelord is all instantspells that can completely take a caster out of a fight. And anytime can kill stuff.

if im crap, and weve beaten rr quite often before, god what that says for ur players :) Crappy cabalists can kill stuff easy, i mean u debuff and spam ur nuke (hi lorfo :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom