vintervargen [ liddul rvr movie ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
nice fights. lol at how long caster grps take to kill stuff tho.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
nice fights. lol at how long caster grps take to kill stuff tho.

wanna bet somebody will flame you in the upcoming posts for this comment ?

5g!

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Nice movie, some useful hints in there for me and my Druid buddy in our new realm. :) Only complaint, as VF says, is the death of Moksi (and then Lanai) in the last fight, seems you were all doing well up until that point when the fight was nearly won and the group relaxed a bit.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
wanna bet somebody will flame you in the upcoming posts for this comment ?

5g!

1s?

im sure they will ;) and whoever it is (disclaimer: except nolby cos they werent active then) we've beaten them easily and quickly many times in the last few months with a decent group out. we beat DH in around ~25s, Tusk will remember it, he got insta-gibbed :fluffle:

fc is not a fixed group, yet. last month or so we had staff problems with one merc being conscripted to the greek army and another finding love in the shape of a 6foot blonde swedish girl (or smth!) and inactivity of sorcs and exams yada yada. we got tired of running with stand-ins/subs who, while many are decent players, dont know how we do things... and/or running with a gimp grp just cos we wanted to rvr... and getting rightfully pwned.

we will be back stronger than ever ~june.

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
1s?

im sure they will ;) and whoever it is (disclaimer: except nolby cos they werent active then) we've beaten them easily and quickly many times in the last few months with a decent group out. we beat DH in around ~25s, Tusk will remember it, he got insta-gibbed :fluffle:

No big deal, we've (LA) handed you your arse many times back in the old days, even when I was in DO GG we beated you easily. and back then you had your GG running iirc, pre TOA.

Still makes me laugh thinking about when I killed Tilda with my warden for the first times ^^

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
I liked it!

but that doesn't mean I like you! I only like you 1/2

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
1s?

fc is not a fixed group, yet. last month or so we had staff problems with one merc being conscripted to the greek army and another finding love in the shape of a 6foot blonde swedish girl (or smth!) and inactivity of sorcs and exams yada yada. we got tired of running with stand-ins/subs who, while many are decent players, dont know how we do things... and/or running with a gimp grp just cos we wanted to rvr... and getting rightfully pwned.

we will be back stronger than ever ~june.

ROFL konah, u never come evn close to killing us in anythign less than 3 minutes............... u might have killed tusk who was being played by rure in a randomg group instantly........... We defintely havent lost to you with tusk in group ever. Infact, its been 1.5 months since we lost to you guys after 50+ fights?

Also konah, maybe your tank group would kill more efficiently if you used positional styles? :p

Afaik we havent lost to FC with a guild grp when you havent had str relics

The stupidy of your comments is just beyond me. Hibs have no coice but to run at least 1 caster (nuker) or a thurg or a pet pet classes will just rape us.

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
w00t TT getting pwned.. twice!

I wub this movie <333

Zvixx

Fledgling Freddie
Nice vid Vinters give more of that kinda stuff :) just make em longer maybe your next project should be all stars of vinters with all your chars on 1 vid with alot of mixed classes from guild and stuff just an idea :)

Marc

FH is my second home
Serious question to Konah and Eluvia. Why does it matter who beat who? Its a computer game after all.

Zvixx

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Serious question to Konah and Eluvia. Why does it matter who beat who? Its a computer game after all.

I guess they love the competition ;p i sure do they just share it in rude ways -.-

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Zvixx said:
I guess they love the competition ;p i sure do they just share it in rude ways -.-

They attend the same basket weaving classes?

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
What was the longest skiing holiday Stajjijon even had to take?
I think everybody thought he was like Kesa?
Regards, Glottis

Marc

FH is my second home
elbeek said:
They attend the same basket weaving classes?

WHERES MY NEEDLE AND THREAD FFS FFS FFS FFFS FFS FFS FIND IT FFS FFS FFS

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:

Nah doesnt bother me if they did, just they didnt lol. The lie bothers me :), but id have no problem if it was another group, but as its fc, the lowest form of life and adding skum, it really annoys me they come and talk bull crap :)

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
nice vid :>

more exciting than your BD vid :p

last fight vs us was nice tbh, first one was poop

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Vid was fun to watch, and I liked the music (definatly can't satisfy everyone there).

Not seen much from a druid PoV before, definatly a lot more to it than many other classes (Zerk comes to mind after seeing that VR movie).

Kcinimodus

Fledgling Freddie
Nice vid vinter. First fight vs us was indeed fooked up, second one was fun to watch from your side :).

<Kcinimod claps at you>

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
Nice playing, altho you share a bit too much last fight and should keep moksi alive :pPP

Give more druids vids :pPP

vintervargen

Banned
e-peen growing bigger, keep it coming!

no but, thanks for the positive stuff, and if rvr will come back after exams and stuff ill record 24/7..

(lanai and moksi died cause i had phone and it rang on door)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom