vintervargen [ liddul rvr movie ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
last fight against tt was best, though u had it won, then it sum how slipped out of ur hands and i wasnt sure :p and shame the zerg came against ur fight with ad, wuld be uber to see u kill tt then ad all in 1 go :p

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
nice vid, i enjoyed it. lovely to hear something else then disturbed :p

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
Nice vid, any particular reason you jump around so much though? just curious.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
the qq is strong :( not working for me, got like 4 mins of it now it wont resume :(

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
jumping makes u look like ur not casting (/cast fop , jump 1 time.. nd ur standing normal, untill ur cast ends etc)

and ahrder o target, and a bt ahrder to target with laggzooorxzz pwydwen :)

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Eluvia said:

indeed. :wanker:

do we even play on the same server i wonder...? i think yours must be on mars or smth :)

rure has a vid of us beating u quite easily, maybe u need a reminder? domain came to our irc channel whined we had too many mercs and said sheph was getting a new high survivability toa suit made cos we kept insta-killing him when he grappled us.

but hey u must be right... keep eating the shrooms ye! :m00:

Dangart

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
last fight against tt was best, though u had it won, then it sum how slipped out of ur hands and i wasnt sure :p and shame the zerg came against ur fight with ad, wuld be uber to see u kill tt then ad all in 1 go :p

We were winning when zerg came :p

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
majik said:
Good movie with nice music as always, I was in tears when I saw the addcrew but thats rvr. Keep the vids coming:)

Here m8, have a big cup of stfu.

Im downloading now Vinter, always wanted to see a Hib movie from Druid pov, only seen the one from NP on Hib. Are you Nuture or Nature druid (d/l still on 10% :p)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
SOME 1 PLS GIVE ME TITEL + ARTIST ON 1ST AND LAST SONG!!!!

(ps belomar, CAPS DO ROXOR THE BIG one one!!)

majik

Banned
Jarahl said:

Im downloading now Vinter, always wanted to see a Hib movie from Druid pov, only seen the one from NP on Hib. Are you Nuture or Nature druid (d/l still on 10% :p)

Haha, this shows how much Synergy add. I wasn't refering to you when I said that comment.

SELF PWNED? KEKE

Tilda

Jarahl said:

Jarahl, i believe, from watching the video, that he was refering to AD, so chill you please.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Enjoyed the movie, especially the part when you made up plans in what order to kill our casters :p

Bloodclot

Banned
nice movie. enjoyed myself lagging on the screen there. or at least i hope there was lag, cause i saw myself bouncing trough your entire screen like d0rf on steroids.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
majik said:
Haha, this shows how much Synergy add. I wasn't refering to you when I said that comment.

SELF PWNED? KEKE

addcrew, thought that was refeering to us, I apologize.

Tilda said:
Jarahl, i believe, from watching the video, that he was refering to AD, so chill you please.

I've just endured loads of crap from this guy heading Synergy's way, so I was kinda fed up, sorry.

However back on topic, awesome movie tbh, liked the music as well :) Nothing beats Praise You :D Nice shearing, healing etc :) Just nice

censi

Can't get enough of FH
alders movies are teh bollacks.

dl'ing now, knows its gonna be good.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
don't think that was a really intentional add from ad there? sometimes you just happen to get caught in a fight, sure it wasn't the strongest morales ever but hey..

i prolly misread smt tho :p

majik

Banned
I was refering to the people that added on AD tbh, heretic power etc.

xsa15

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
indeed. :wanker:

do we even play on the same server i wonder...? i think yours must be on mars or smth :)

rure has a vid of us beating u quite easily, maybe u need a reminder? domain came to our irc channel whined we had too many mercs and said sheph was getting a new high survivability toa suit made cos we kept insta-killing him when he grappled us.

but hey u must be right... keep eating the shrooms ye! :m00:

Konah, stop beeing all talk and no show. FC will be continued to be regarded as the worst FG guild on excal until you actually win a FG fight without adds and proove it. Because so far, all we hear is about non-existent fights against some random rr1's you imagined so hard were either us or DH it became true in your twisted little mind.

Though you're not as bad as Dwy in "I'm-the-best-daoc'er-ever" fashion,,, yet.

vintervargen

Banned
as for songs..

1. Pizzaman - Happiness
2. Robbie Willians - Let me entertain you
3. Smashmouth - Walking on the sun
4. Dub Pistols - Cyclone
5. Fatboy Slim - Praise you

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
majik said:
I was refering to the people that added on AD tbh, heretic power etc.

Yeah I saw, sorry, got carried away.

Kiss and make up?

/kiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom