News Venables in Jail again

tierk

Part of the furniture
Just read this article..

Ian Huntley: Soham murderer sues government over prison attack - Telegraph

And i am wondering just how broken does a system get before anyone does something about it.

Seriously what is going on when this maggot will probably be given a bundle of cash for being attacked and yet prison officers in the same place will probably have to fight tooth and nail to get any sort of compensation for getting attacked by an inmate?

Yet another case where the death penalty should have been applied :(

Tom

I am a FH squatter
The government have a duty of care to Huntley, who regardless of his crimes still possesses inalienable human rights. That he's been attacked and permanently disfigured demonstrates that they have failed in that duty.

Don't want to see these kind of things? Tell the government to run the fucking prisons properly. Oh and I wish the government would shut the fuck up about it tbh, because they're going to end up embarrassed when he wins.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Theres one the death penalty certainly should apply to. I'd like to buy the bloke who cut him a drink.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
The bloke who cut him would probably stab you in the stomach, before stealing your wallet and keys, and then robbing your house.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
The government have a duty of care to Huntley, who regardless of his crimes still possesses inalienable human rights. That he's been attacked and permanently disfigured demonstrates that they have failed in that duty.
Yes they have failed in their duty.
They failed to let the guy finish the job.

The only rights people have are what society allows them.
I have no problem with a death penalty for people convicted of murder with overwhelming evidence against them. The problem is that there is no real deterrent against committing crimes. Prison is just a holiday camp now.

The families of Huntley's victims, Holly Chapman and Jessica Wells, should be suing HIM for the far greater injustice of killing their daughters. That a convicted murderer can sue for damages from prison just proves that the justice system in Britain has been corrupted beyond redemption.
I now have absolutely nothing but contempt for the court system in the UK.
More often than not, the bad guys win at the expense of their victims and their families.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.

Don't want to see these kind of things? Tell the government to run the fucking prisons properly. Oh and I wish the government would shut the fuck up about it tbh, because they're going to end up embarrassed when he wins.

*scratches head*

Tom, you tend to assume Devil's Advocate when the discussion is around murderers. Why is that?

Marc

FH is my second home
The families of the 2 girls murdered by this maggot got £11k each. If he wins his £100k legal battle its a joke.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
*scratches head*

Tom, you tend to assume Devil's Advocate when the discussion is around murderers. Why is that?

On this occasion he is right though.

Any pay out would be a joke though.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*scratches head*

Because it doesn't mean you're assuming anything, just that it's your opinion. It seems to be a british problem to assume that anyone not on this side of fence must be on the other for laugh/troll purposes p

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Another who should have been executed, think of the money saved!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
*scratches head*

Because I don't believe in capital punishment, or the "string-em-up" base mentality that many seem to have. It has never worked, and nor will it ever.

Everyone has human rights, regardless of what they do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom