valentines day!?

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
valentines day is the only day in the year where a man can buy his missus flowers wihtout her wondering what he's done wrong :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
valentines day is the only day in the year where a man can buy his missus flowers wihtout her wondering what he's done wrong :)

if thats the case you need a new girlfriend. coz the one u have doesent trust u at all. have a ex that tried that shit with me once. i kicked her out about 20 seconds after she asked who i've been screwing with.

my experience tells me that if shes willing to believe that shit about YOU, shes more then likly able to do it herself.

pip

Banned
if thats the case you need a new girlfriend. coz the one u have doesent trust u at all. have a ex that tried that shit with me once. i kicked her out about 20 seconds after she asked who i've been screwing with.

my experience tells me that if shes willing to believe that shit about YOU, shes more then likly able to do it herself.
LOL what a load of crap? 1 get sence of humor and chilli? Maybe the lady is joking? to kick out your wife gf for saying something like that is just stupid? maybe she better of without you with that attitude?

Ps...Stay of that bob marley crap makes you paranoid:)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
LOL what a load of crap? 1 get sence of humor and chilli? Maybe the lady is joking? to kick out your wife gf for saying something like that is just stupid? maybe she better of without you with that attitude?

I actually agree with Chut, I also think that Chut is better off without her, even if she has moved onto better things that does not concern Chut as long as he is happy.

pip

Banned
If i get my gf flowers she allways says it lol, cause it is very rare i buy her them:) i thought it was a thing most females say?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
If i get my gf flowers she allways says it lol, cause it is very rare i buy her them:) i thought it was a thing most females say?

lol I think it was probably a real question rather than an instance of a joke. My wife says that if I do the dishes :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
By the way, when women say "Who you been sleeping with" even i a clown suit, with jolly green giants and purple dinosaurs dancing in the background, there's ALWAYS a trace of "I'll f*ck you up and rip your balls" in there :D

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

when she starts grabbing shit to throw at me, i very much doubt she was joking....

now go flamebait somewhere else....

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
took more money on the perfume counter today and yesterday than we have done in the past 2 weeks. crazy shit! even women going 'i forgot all about it and he surprised me with roses!'
outside i'm saying "oh, thats sweet". inside i'm thinking "FUCK YOU!"

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Haha aye. Was the same in my newsagents today.

Quite funny to see one guy put back the card for his wife because it cost £2.50 and he didn't want to pay that much. Men eh :D

Ooohhh and the late comers rushing in, quickly grabbing a box of chocolates and a card and then running out again.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
They should put Vally's Day in August and watch all the hayfever sufferers sneezing over their flowers lol

Ezteq

Queen of OT
well i got pink roses and choccies.... almost got an engagement ring too but my damndable tiny fingers they don't stock rings in my size and said have to wait 18 days for one... there wern't any i liked enough to wait that long for lol so i'd rather bf saved his money rather than getting something we were not 100% happy with.

btw why did pip get banned?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
well i got pink roses and choccies.... almost got an engagement ring too but my damndable tiny fingers they don't stock rings in my size and said have to wait 18 days for one... there wern't any i liked enough to wait that long for lol so i'd rather bf saved his money rather than getting something we were not 100% happy with.

btw why did pip get banned?

just find his last post in a closed thread, it usually involves cursing namecalling and rvr section

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom