valentines day!?

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry for not posting obligitory i'll get my coat comment. :fluffle:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Tbh I think we need a FH picture check on those sexies just to judge ofc.

they have been viewed and rated as acceptable but thx for the offer it was very noble of you.

Right on! enough o' dis jive daddio here im off ta do somethin' maybe read uh book, take care an' gots uh wassup?
brace yourself foo'!

you too can talk jive just like us old farts at... http://www.cs.utexas.edu/~jbc/home/chef.html

Anyway whether you like it or not i hope you all have a nice day tomorrow and if you dont have a bf/gf then sod em spend the day treating yourself get a bubble bath and a take away, some wine and a movie and eat lots of ice cream and have a good day xx

and tbh after eating all that youll prolly end up being alone for the rest of the year :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
cooking the wife and myself a good meal, couple of bottles of wine and a dvd, you don't have to spend xxx pounds to show someone you love them, and you most certainly shouldn't need a special day for it.

WiiWii

Loyal Freddie
Our main meal etc. is on Saturday where we're off to a nice restaurant which do all-you-can-eat roast dinner closely followed by a film, candles & some other romantic shit at my gf's house.

Is your girlfriend that fat that you have to take her to a "all you can eat" place?!

sorry couldnt resist :D

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i guess being 12 she doesnt know what a handjob is yet :eek:

Tilda

Tris is a funny man. No, really!

I should get rep for the handjive joke tbh.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Tilda should get a rep for the handjive, so it shall be done.

Tris should have a custom title named handjob :D

Gamah

Banned
What the fuck.

Stfu about Jive already..havin' a Jive! classic word.

Tilda

Wasn't really aimed at anybody, I just felt a hand jive joke needed to be made.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
i just dont get why u have to have a special day in the year to tell your other half u love him/her.

are ppl that shit at showing affection they acually *need* this day (wich isnt really that special to begin with other then the name) to make up for the rest of the year?

its with valentines day like every other f*cking holiday. its a cash cow for anyone who sells things ppl think belong to it. thats the only reason this day still exist. coz theres ppl thats making millions on it.

its a day like any other ppl.....

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
It's being hyped up so that various shops can earn money on selling valentine stuff, just another zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz crap special day.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
i just dont get why u have to have a special day in the year to tell your other half u love him/her.

are ppl that shit at showing affection they acually *need* this day (wich isnt really that special to begin with other then the name) to make up for the rest of the year?

its with valentines day like every other f*cking holiday. its a cash cow for anyone who sells things ppl think belong to it. thats the only reason this day still exist. coz theres ppl thats making millions on it.

its a day like any other ppl.....

so true, i was going to bring this up myself... but i just couldn't be arsed frankly... i wish to dedicate 0.00% of my life to stupid pointless celebration

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh, blame the women. They're the ones that take it so seriously!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom