Uthgard

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
I started playing, level 9 Skald on Mid. Any idea about guilds? I play East Coast hours. Character name is Koryvarn.

I joined up with a few lads from the old days mid/excal Red Guard, and their friends. Small guild called <Great Heathen Army>, awesome people.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
I remember leveling being much faster. But I suppose, back in the days I didn't have two jobs and a social life.. :)

23 savage so far.

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
None that have a Item database for makeing template in Alb?
Is there much more than items from DF, Dragon and maybe some named mobs in DM and LB?
Is ZAM accurate? if i find items there on Dragon, what version is correct to use?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Whatever is 1.65

If you aren't bothered about glowies then crafted weapons and armour are probably your best bet, its pretty easy to cap a decent template without +caps through SC and some Epic zone gems and whatnot.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
something wrong with uthgard.org or am i just being retarded?

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Wouldn't put it past Broadsword having a hand in this DNS business.

Z, just use openDNS servers instead of your regular DNS.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Goggle dns removed link from uthgard.org

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
Grand Chancellor Adremal, Dommel and Princes in DF are they hard to take down? (im playing albion) possible to Focus pull?

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Grand Chancellor Adremal, Dommel and Princes in DF are they hard to take down? (im playing albion) possible to Focus pull?

Should be possible I think. Dommel is very easy at least. There are some tough mobs down in DF but most are focusable, at least from hib POV. DF itself being rather disappointing in terms of drops and farm I found.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
S'up bitches!! Still going strong?

Everything going strong and the rvr action is slowly ramping up! I think most people are closing in on 50 if not 50 already, still alot of alt levelling and farming in PVE but people are getting there!

Exioce

Part of the furniture
Taking my time with this, enjoying being back in Midgard.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I'm suspicious of all these funny and optimistic ratings I'm getting. Is there something I don't know about like Uthgard being dead already or?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
What's the opposite of the good feeling nostalgia gives? Reading some threads on uthgard forums gave me that feeling :p

Worth switching out of starter guild for a real guild if only playing casually?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
What's the opposite of the good feeling nostalgia gives? Reading some threads on uthgard forums gave me that feeling :p

Worth switching out of starter guild for a real guild if only playing casually?

if it's your first character i'd stick to the starter guild, easier to find groups.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Starter guild is fine if you can filter out the occasional mentalism.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
South Midgard Association is pretty decent, there's a few muppets, but generally they're helpful.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Hit 50 the other day, was out RvRing in Mid frontier for the first time in 16 years. Leader got lost, good thing I still remembered the way to Odins :)

gohan

FH is my second home
I just keep rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Started on Alb, got a Friar to 40 then deleted to go Mid with a bunch of old friends. Got a 50 shammy templated rr3 and legendary SC, then everyone decided Mid was too populated (which I'd said before they made me leave alb) so we all went Hib on the realm transfer. Got a 49.5 druid fully templated and nearly ready to roll. So I guess I see you on alb next week..... god forbid I actually get to play :p

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Looking forward to seeing you in Mid frontier! Was running around as a trio last night, fighting other small man groups, intense stuff. Occasionally an 8 man would roll the albs or hibs we were fighting, but such is life.

gohan

FH is my second home
yeah that's why we went hib, mid far too crowded. Our grp is 80% support atm lol so we're working on it :p but we mainly run 5 man or so anyway, we're very pink and have always sunny in phildelphia themed names (and guild but you won't see that:p)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Already knew mid would be crowded from the beta tbh, populations are;

Mid -> Alb -> Hib

Ormorof

FH is my second home
As a slowbie having high pop is excellent makes it much easier to find groups :p

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Already knew mid would be crowded from the beta tbh, populations are;

Mid -> Alb -> Hib

Nah, not really, Hibs massively overpopulate Alb atm, Alb is just literally full of necros hence the inflated level 50 numbers.

If anyone needs a hand on Alb, drop Gwadien a PM :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Nah, not really, Hibs massively overpopulate Alb atm, Alb is just literally full of necros hence the inflated level 50 numbers.

If anyone needs a hand on Alb, drop Gwadien a PM :)

Expected people to flock to Friars tbh :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom