Uthgard

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Well I'm on Alb now, and I'm part of the guild Riot Control. Quite active, we're mostly leveling, but in search of new blood. Feel free to drop us a word for an invite :)
You can contact me ingame either as Joske (armsman) or Vetinari (Infiltrator)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Wow soul! How you doing man!?
All these names haha.....
Let's all get on uthgard then, bring back some old memories
I'm fine still in Scumhampton lol afraid my Daoc addiction got better of me I'm just flitting around games now waiting on CU.

I Tell Dave you around next time he logs TS

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Hib finally had DF...got 9 seals! Normal service has now resumed.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
As a midguardian i tjink 9seals is far too many for u hibbi

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm fine still in Scumhampton lol afraid my Daoc addiction got better of me I'm just flitting around games now waiting on CU.

I Tell Dave you around next time he logs TS
If you give me the TS details soul I'll log in would be cool to have a catch up with you old fuckers ;)

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Welcome home! Name?

Not even over there yet, but i will be on a female celt druid with the name Rovana i guess like my healer was named. Dont feel like deleting a full templated healer with 1.1K AC honestly

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Not even over there yet, but i will be on a female celt druid with the name Rovana i guess like my healer was named. Dont feel like deleting a full templated healer with 1.1K AC honestly

You don't need to delete, you can switch realms but it takes a week for the change to go through.. it stores your characters when you change.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Love me a bit of DF, got my gear sorted for when I get 30

Tilda

You don't need to delete, you can switch realms but it takes a week for the change to go through.. it stores your characters when you change.
Does that mean you can't play for a week? Or you click go, can play immediately but then cant access the other realm for a week?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Does that mean you can't play for a week? Or you click go, can play immediately but then cant access the other realm for a week?

As far as I'm aware - when you activate the realm change thing it takes 7 days to switch realm, mean while you can play as normal on your account but for the last 24 hours of the transfer you can't login.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The way I understood it is that once you submit your request you cannot play at all for 7 days, after which your account gets switched. I may be wrong as I didn't do a great deal of research.

Have a look at the FAQ on the forum, there should be something there.

I deleted a near 40 necro to switch to hib and it was immediate (I had to log out and back in)

Ambulance

One of Freddy's beloved
When you do a transfer it is 7 days and only the last 8 hours or so you cant play the old toons. I switched to Hib from Alb and could play all the way up to the last day nearly.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
I'm a dirty mid, ofc. Healer toon growing nicely, Skald started hitting rocks and stick together and making weapons.

Uthgard is awesome.

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Might acctually hook up on this, i´ve been a DAoC addict and paying customer to EA/BS, but the latest patches made me stop all 6 accounts some weeks ago, someone point me in the right dirrection how to get this working, AND what realm to choose!

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey there mate! :) Long time no see!

Havent rolled anything yet, as I figured out the Queues were terrible? What realm are you playing at? Tempting to join Alb like my first adventure and hook up with GoL(Since thats where my DAoC career began when I was a Young bratty teenager! :D )

Rolled mid. you know, 1.65 and all :p Queues were horrible for the first week or so, but after that they were fine.
Considering rolled a different realm, not sure if it would end up as alb or hib though

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Seems to be more than enough activity in this to warrant a sticky so I've gone ahead and done so.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
I started playing, level 9 Skald on Mid. Any idea about guilds? I play East Coast hours. Character name is Koryvarn.

Afran

Part of the furniture
wtb more albs to fight ;o 1800 mids killed 400 albs killed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom