Uthgard

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
meh, I want something grp friendly excluding druid and bard, suggestions?

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
meh, I want something grp friendly excluding druid and bard, suggestions?

Mana chanter or ment will make it easy getting groups, melee classes are shunned mostly because of groups focuspulling or pb.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
pffF. I was early, logged in and asked my wife to move my char now and then while I helped my son with his massive homework.
She forgot to...and now, when I came at my pc at 9pm...I was linkdead and there was nearly 800 queue...there goes my gaming tonight :(
It does seem to go rather fast though: moved up 350 places in 30 minutes

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
a welcome restart so I didnt have to suffer being fins listkeeper any longer :cautious:

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
I went mid, rolled a dorf Skald, mostly soloing now.

The queue makes it difficult to slot a couple hours gaming session in my evenings, what with the missus and my little daughter, pretty hectic.

But the nostalgia kicked in hard, took a scenic horse ride to nalliten, seen Nessy - and it all came back like a roller-coaster ride of long forgotten emotion.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Does NFD also accept casual players?
I'll be playing but I've got a busy schedule at the moment, so these first months, I might be extremely casual :(

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
The most powerful position in Hibernia!

Haha indeed, but an ungrateful task nonetheless! So many annoying and difficult people across the whole board, the list endeed up being mostly melee classes unable to get grps also.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Has Ainurion the charmbreaker of grey mobs made a comeback? :D

More like Ainoobion, the forever brehon elf :D Nice to see you around, what are you playing? I'll try get in touch with someone ingame if NFD are accepting, the starter guild was okay at first but now the excessive trolling and general idiocy is getting a bit too much.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I left the starter guild pretty quickly. Finding people generally pretty cool but got so fed up of PL begging I have had to go anon.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah, RL got in the way a little this week but should get to 40 tonight I think.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
More like Ainoobion, the forever brehon elf :D Nice to see you around, what are you playing? I'll try get in touch with someone ingame if NFD are accepting, the starter guild was okay at first but now the excessive trolling and general idiocy is getting a bit too much.

Playing Hibernia atm. Lvl 24 hero, but also a ment, animist and valewalker around lvl13. The hero is in Rabenfrost and it showes how important a big alliance is. All you see there is lfg spam. Still glad I found NFD though. Rather play with old friends and take it easy.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The Uthgard queue is currently in competition with the Long war 2 download.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Considering it also, on mid atm but its super crowded... friday though and i cba to wait in queue so i'll do it in the morning :p

What I did 30 mins ago was delete char, quit client and log in again. No queue

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Kill client or quit the standard way? I know they have LD love bit didn't know it was for normal reloads.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Yeah just normal /quit. It's so you don't have to requeue if you just had to fiddle with gfx settings etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom