Uthgard

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Going hib then I think, not sure what to play though...

From my experiences so far almost all good exp groups are focus pulling or pbaoe. Chanters, druids, mentalist, bard, eld are easiest to build groups around.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
On alb hybrid caster/melee groups and focus groups are the most popular. Focus groups are abit janky due to lack of wizards with ice spec and the weak caba pet compared to SM/chanter.

Other stuff brought up. DOL doesn't support clustering apparently. Also Uthgard are 1.65 patch purists. So no buff NPCs, no group buffs (group POM etc), no teleporters, no potion barrels etc.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
From my experiences so far almost all good exp groups are focus pulling or pbaoe. Chanters, druids, mentalist, bard, eld are easiest to build groups around.

Aye, was considering a mana ment.. can aoe dot level then when I can't get a group.

On alb hybrid caster/melee groups and focus groups are the most popular. Focus groups are abit janky due to lack of wizards with ice spec and the weak caba pet compared to SM/chanter.

Other stuff brought up. DOL doesn't support clustering apparently. Also Uthgard are 1.65 patch purists. So no buff NPCs, no group buffs (group POM etc), no teleporters, no potion barrels etc.

I can imagine, Cabalists don't get a good focus pet until they get Jade later on (32 I think it is, which procs an ablative on itself), it becomes the best focus pet in the entire game then, especially when it has a cleric heal proc or better still friar heal proc on it (excluding necros obviously)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Necros are absolute machines for killing shit quickly. Its so funny when a group rocks up and tries to "steal" a spawn then clears off as soon as they realise the necro is clearing the camp faster than they are.

Just poked my head in Lyonaise and see there are a lot of weak, undead mobs, I think level 30-40 should be pretty quick.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Necros are absolute machines for killing shit quickly. Its so funny when a group rocks up and tries to "steal" a spawn then clears off as soon as they realise the necro is clearing the camp faster than they are.

Aye, Sight necros are great :p good choice for a first character - when you get to 44 ish go and farm the Danoin Fisherman (they're spirit weak) in Lyonesse for the Jewel that gives 7% to 4x resists and start selling them, prob be sought after for templates.

This one

gem_of_spirit_abhorrent.jpg

When SI launches go and farm the Tower Keeper (I forget which zone) for

oil_drenched_cleaning_rag.jpg

Last edited:

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Y'all should XP in FZ 37+ unique drops are cray good.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
844 / 1615 - Will hopefully get on tonight! Might set up a remote connection to my PC so I can launch the game from work at around 4 :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Ah right, was planning on going there a bit later, know some out of the way places.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Animist groups rule!

If they have the multiple pet attack bonus working on Uthgard Animists will be amazing, otherwise not so much. I'd love to try an 8 animist group for the lols... or maybe 7 animists and 1 bard for power regen, wouldnt even need a druid really if anis just all dropped the lowest level pets.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I get the impression it works as we had 4 spamming low level pets and was hitting purples fairly easy

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Seems lots are going Albion ... I'm still Hib, but really not quite sure what to do. How many are in your Alb guilds atm? =)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
At this point it's so much running around, waiting, trying to put together groups, more waiting, taking horse, running, looking for un-camped spots just getting any exp at all. Still managed to hit lvl 40 now and get obliterated by a troll zerk in breifine where the mids are running rampant, claiming almost every hib keep :eek:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
4050+ people trying to play atm, that's almost triple of live servers numbers.

fdiWdg3.png

Haven't seen DAOC so active since the old EU German clusters were active.

Last edited:

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Ok, alea jacta est ... Hibernia it'll be. Animist and Druid incoming :D ... well and maybe Blademaster.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
id say GoL has around 30 active members how long that will i dont dare to say but atm its just like release guilds are active so is alliance

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
seeing some other old guilds around too, sure I seen War Legends yesterday and I seen a bunch of Nolby Pride too on Mid.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
I just came on the Uthgard server too and I expected to see the old Daoc community here (which is also why I came back here on FH after so many years). I can be found on my old home Hibernia with Tecumseh (Eldritch) and Hanneman (Druid). At least, those two for starting :)
Is there any hib guild consisting of mostly FH members?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Cool, rerolling off mid I think, it's way too crowded... not sure where to go though ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom