Use Your Brains! What was your first DAoC Character?

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
having no clue about anything other that midgard looked so much cooler with trolls and dwarfs i made a norse (!) savage named vlarg, he got deleted at lvl5 for a valkyn savage named vlarg :) when that got to lvl7 i lvl:ed a troll warrior named grolloc to lvl7. then i rerolled again and made a hunter and named it natalyah, since i figured that there wouldn't be all that many around. i figured there would be even less valkyn hunters, so the racial choise was easy :) my first ever lvl50 char :)

Lam

Fledgling Freddie
My first character after beta was Lamagra the paladin who is still my main.

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
My first char in live was Vell, healer on prydwen. I think she got up to about level 20ish before i deleted and rerolled on excalibur, because some RL friends started playing there.

Zil

Fledgling Freddie
very first was a guardin on hib/pryd til around lvl 4, then a sorc on excal thinking it was a wizard. then my pala which is still alive, well its still on the acc anyway :)

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
lvl 8 pally in beta :D

specced him full 2h full parry, no dmg type :p i remember being mezmerized by the huge 2hander

Brite

Banned
brite the 18 charisma at creation 2h split spec axe/sword/hammer warrior

:(

"its a warrior, how can i go wrong?"

delete

Y - E - S

the birth of the monkey \o/

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
mmm lvl 8 armsman with fuck knows what spec :F was pole and sumat else oO
then made a kobold whatever, but he looked gay so went to hib and roled a SHIELD_1h pierce no Venom - no stealth NS :D that lasted till the end of beta trying out rvsr and getting lost near DC .d

sav

Fledgling Freddie
first daoc char was a lvl 15 xbow 2hand crush shield armsman in beta :D
on live, first char was a infiltrator, but del this char after lvl 12 and start playing paladin :)

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
First char ever was a Highlander Pally named Tantalas :) got him to around 10then noticed how useless pallies were back then :p

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
First char... My cleric, which is after all these years still my main ;)

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
First char was a paladin named Conda or something... remember getting it to lvl 11 and spec was full2h rest chants :p

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
first character was Armorgef the warrior on prydwen, got him to lvl 23 and specced full sword and rest parry because i didnt want a ugly shield. joined a guild called Outlaws with Zaku the shaman and his irl friend i think but we never got more than 4 or 5 members :/ i think Zaku still plays as Darkmack

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
first char was a armsman that I got to level 7 =) then I deleted him and rolled mid/excal where I made a thane that I got to lvl 20-something. After that I went to US version and lvl'ed a 50 armsman... and then came back eventually (2004 spring) to make Jimmi, my inf :)

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
Vilje said:
My first char was a lvl 6-7 norseman berserker named Olav ( Was before they made restrictions on names i think ;) )

A looong long time ago that was, hehe, brings back good memories =)

Btw, for those who did'nt know, Olav is a very very classic viking name ;)

Dillyana

Fledgling Freddie
Initially, I wanted to roll Hib for the magic, but after some reasoning, I chose Midgard as I live in Scandinavia where vikings belong. Then I went for Prydwen as there was less people (and in theory less competition) and Excalibur seemed quite full.

My first character was a spiritmaster with some points in charisma for roleplaying reasons. After having been the cause of many group wipes, I spent a lot of time soloing with my suppression spritmaster. This was long before sm-pbaoe existed, there was no pbaoe on Midgard initially, so this wasn't a very strong spec/class and soloing a level took a lot of time. While soloing, I learned good stuff about agro handling, single/aoe debuffs, mezzing, rooting and managing pets. When PBaoe came, I was level 48 or 49 and already specced for it. I never got used to pbaoe and have wanted to delete several times, but never did as my sm is also a lgm tailor. I almost never play this char anymore.

I have now found the way to Hibernia though, and have some hib alts on a french server.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
First character ever was a full runecarving runemaster on mid/excal. I started "playing" at my friends house cos my mum wouldn't pay my subs. Too risky etc =P But I offically started myself a few days before SI came out. Thats when my RM was created. Got him to level 18-19 or something, and deleted. Made a hunter name Lond or something close to it, which I got to level 10 and deleted it. After those two, I made Cafe (Armsman), my very first char on Prydwen. Played that till level 30 or something, deleted and made Mytsharp. The first char of them all to still be active :)

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
bloodbane axe/sword/shield/parry spec warrior at beta
Bloodclot warrior when i started daoc again october year of daoc release 2002.

DavidH said:
First character ever was a full runecarving runemaster on mid/excal. I started "playing" at my friends house cos my mum wouldn't pay my subs. Too risky etc =P But I offically started myself a few days before SI came out. Thats when my RM was created. Got him to level 18-19 or something, and deleted. Made a hunter name Lond or something close to it, which I got to level 10 and deleted it. After those two, I made Cafe (Armsman), my very first char on Prydwen. Played that till level 30 or something, deleted and made Mytsharp. The first char of them all to still be active :)

DAoCScreenshot46.jpg

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom