Use Your Brains! What was your first DAoC Character?

Himse

FH is my second home
Just a nice little view of memories i suppose :)

So which was your first ever daoc character? Mine personally was a Troll BD named Crun which i got to about level 6 :) haha

Norvindus

Can't get enough of FH
My first character after beta which I still have is Norvindus lvl 50 thane.

Glorien

Fledgling Freddie
My first character was a scout which made it to level 11 :clap:

My cleric was the third character I ever made :D

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Think my first character was Werks, lvl 24 spear hero of dh00m.

Tosen

Part of the furniture
My first char after beta was Tosen, the earth theurg :D made it to lvl 13 before he became a wizard.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
believe it or not, my first character was Ingafgrinn, however the first character on this account was Ashgard. This was the character of a friend of mine who started playing after I bought the game. I didn't have that much time then because I was kinda very busy with exams, so he started the first week or two/three without me :D

Killder

Can't get enough of FH
My first was a Sorc over 3 years ago - got her to level 50 then deleted her to move to Hib ..... DOH!

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
Sorc! called MasterSouth. Got him to lv17 in that one week trial. In the next trial I thought clerics were uber in solo leveling, they had heals, buffs and smite! After some time I noticed the friar.. ahh..

Everz

FH is my second home
On US , lgraine a merc i got to lvl 7 before realising specing in thrust,dual wield,crush,slash and parry didnt work :p

septic

Fledgling Freddie
My first character was an elf champion called Galain :touch:
He didn't last long and deleted him for an elf chanter called Vitamin :cheers:

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
I started playing on the very first day the game went live, didn't play Beta though so I was a bit clueless.

My first character was a hunter (Mid/Excal) called 'Hydroelectric Tractor' who was full Beastcraft, he couldnt kill greens. I got him to lvl11 before giving up on him, hill cats were the bane of his life (first aggro mobs you encounter in Mid ;)).

I then played a scout (Alb/Pry) called 'Missing Clue' to lvl31, he was lvl28 when the battlegrounds came out and there was this one really well played skald (ie not a complete noob) so I decided I wanted one, and went back to mid to make Xip, who eventually got lvl50.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
My first char was a Sorc.. wanted to make a Wiz but didn't know mages couldn't become Wiz's so a Sorc was the next best thing, untill level 15ish then I deleted it ;)

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
first character i made was a pally on pryd.

made it 13 i think. had slahs and thrust specced to 4 and some shield and chants:twak:

then a m8 told me to make excal hib, and thats where i am today

first char i made there was a elf eld (void specced :p) and now is 50 and still void (still cant belive i lvld this to 46+ solo and the went finns)

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
My first char was a Sorc.. wanted to make a Wiz but didn't know mages couldn't become Wiz's so a Sorc was the next best thing, untill level 15ish then I deleted it ;)

GJ, now spread the word so others would follow

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
skaven, sorc. Got him to about lvl 6 then deleted and rolled a armsman... which now sits in the slot gathering dust.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
First ever char was a void eld on hib/excal, i PAIN-STAKINGLY got him to lvl 38 mostly solo, but then the wife stole the account and lvled a cleric to %) on alb/pryd (lovebunny) so i had to buy a whole nother machine and account and start again.

edit: eld was called islinnann.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Release day made Tryfan, an armsman. After 2 weeks scrapped him and made Bracken :p

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
My first char was a pally aswell ;)

hence the name commandment. Got him to level 23 and deleted and rerolled hib.

havent looked back tbh :p

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
my first char was Marchus, I leveled it to lvl 6, then started Stenois as sorc too got to lvl 7 (dunno why), but I started sorc with +5 str and +5 dex (to hit down the inc mobs -) ), so I rerolled Marchus again as a sorc xD. Now he is lvl 50 gimpo. Second was some necro but never get her to high lvl, then started Stalky first time got her to lvl 17, but deleted her cos I wanted autotrain her, and now she is lvl 50 -)

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
My first char... ahhh waaaaay back in beta i had a mentalist called Eloday, got to lvl 22 as MENTALISM spec :eek2: . Thank God there were lots of groups back then who appreciated an extra healer :p

I also had a nature spec druid who i got to lvl 12-13 which was also fun :)

first char i ever made was a merc called Samaroon that i played at my friend house, on his account. got it to about level 6 :p

then when i finally got it myself made my merc again called Samaroon and he's been my main since :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
mercs get parry at level 17 :mad:

well i thought it was parry :x cant remember the spec sucked though :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
guess what char I made first =))

yes ofc...Liloe the ranger =))

Jai13

Fledgling Freddie
hmmmm bought original game made sumone called Jai but mum or dad wouldnt pay the subs. got him bout 10 thn got toa triple pack and got an inf to 16 and same thing happened. god dam mum. thn got it again and made meseth and got him to 50

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Name: Overdriven
Class: Bonedancer
Race: Valkryn
Start Date: First day of DAoC
Level: 50 :)
Do I still have it: Yes.

stafrin

Loyal Freddie
Overdriven said:

you made a SI race/class on first day of daoc? .p

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:

You started on first day of classic daoc or first day of SI ? :)

Afran

Part of the furniture
My first iirc was Avalonian Cleric xD

Remember starting in Avalon Marsh, and whilst exping there spam inviting a rogue-something mob to my group, which I thought was a player, invited it for about 5 minutes before I noticed, god I'm a retard. x<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom