Use Your Brains! What was your first DAoC Character?

Eagleblade

Fledgling Freddie
My first char was a minstrel called Firky Fiddler. God knows where that name came from but hey :clap:

Got him to 34 i think then god bored and deleted him. Wish i hadnt now :twak: , Think he was in a guild called Special Albion Service.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Mine was Cleric on pryd called Blessus The Unpopular and the 1st person i ever met ingame was Belgerath who i bizarrely killed 1st night of cluster as a mid which was weird:p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol mine was my therg "Ezlai" took aaaages to get her to 50 and i made a rule no alts till she's 50, and after playing her for so long i still didn't realise half the spells i had

[wierd memory flash back wave]

RvR in hibernia with T30 guild group

desdecado: <calls out game plan> "And Ez you can aoe mezz them when we get in to a fight"

Me: "i have an aoe mezz??"

wyliea: *bangs head on desk*

such a pro.

oh and there was also the old classic, in midguard rvr this time with TUS

<guild runs through a gate with a bunch of enemies all stood still inside gate>

wild: Quick kill em while they're all mezzed!

me: They're mezzed?? i thought they were all afk!

a n00b till the end and proud.

RoshiaPendard

Fledgling Freddie
My first character was a sorceress called Keira. Everyone I met told me to spec full mind and so I did. She made it to about lvl 18 before someone bothered to tell me the reason to spec mind. Sorceresses can charm pets :O. Anyway levelling got a bit easier after that ;)

She made it to 50.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
RoshiaPendard said:
My first character was a sorceress called Keira. Everyone I met told me to spec full mind and so I did. She made it to about lvl 18 before someone bothered to tell me the reason to spec mind. Sorceresses can charm pets :O. Anyway levelling got a bit easier after that ;)

She made it to 50.

And still is the best puller for an AC group I ever saw.

A sorc bodypulling the entire market ... what a sight!

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
my first character was in the beta, lvl1.5 norse, couldnt play more than like 10min then comp died due to crappyness :[

when got new comp 2 months after live release made Hrymer the troll berserk who was deleted at lvl26! leveled Argt the runemaster to 50 then traded acc. :[

rolled friar on alb/exc and later sm on mid/pryd but got scammed on that acc. :[

tried all diff chars, trading accounts all over for ½ year before lending a friends healer and i was paralyzed at them, i had to get one! then i traded myself a healer named Valgair at lvl49 because i couldnt be arsed to level another character at that time. and here we are 12 mill rps later with same healer :]

later rolled a druid on hib/exc and to honour my old rm that i traded away i named the druid Argt Ben(Angry Bones/Legs) just as my old rm :]

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
my first char was Rhori and it took ages to get him to 50 :p
so now the tradition of slow leveling Rhori to 50 is getting to my other chars.. since he's the only one who's 50 and I've been playing this game since SI came out :p

Arilinn

Loyal Freddie
First char I made was named "Blade" After the movie. I loved that movie so much back then :)
He was a blademaster and I specced Blades, haha!
got him to lvl 6 and went Mid and then alb, where Im playing atm :)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
My first character ever was made in the beta release. A fighter named drkkngt. Spend damn much time getting him from level 5 - 6 because I had no idea I had to get a proffesion to gain another level. But got him to level 11 before beta ended!

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Pug - Fire wizard .. deleted cos you only have 4 slots at the time
Tomas - paladin. Deleted too :p

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
First char in beta was Elvo - Air Theurgist (I lvld to 10 in campacorentin Forest :p )

Frist char in retail is Elvo - Sorcerer, and is still my main today :)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Mine is my uber lvl 41 fotm scout zeja!!!!!! Remember thinking that scouts was the best tanks in albion an did not understand why nobody wantet to grp with me..:eek7:

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Jai13 said:
wats ur FIRST character?
my first char was (insert character name) and i made him on my first day of DAOC.
noooo your gonna make your first char on your 50th day of playin
Urgh, your an idiot. No offense. :)

jai smells

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
First char was a charectar called Raiden, who i made at samaroons house, he was a greedy git and wouldnt let me play because samaroon had to go and raid mithra!

My mam was all "ZOMG INTERNET CREDIT CARD LOLOL NO! at the time..

but then after persuading her it was better than going out on the streets and killing people, she payed it.

My first char on my account was Rauc, Armsman.. still have him to this day in a 1/2 si /rog kit.. Dont use him at all :S

i then went through infanity/jamie.. Jamie who i now play the most!

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
My first character was Arawan the scout which I played to level 19. Then while sitting on the battlements of the battleground before Thidranki, can't remember it's name, I came to the conclusion Albion lacked clerics, so I made Galyn. Played Galyn to 50, and played with Galyn for like, a year. Then rolled Toku, Govas, Alyana and Onsoku. then I finally got Arawan to 50 and my latest 50 is Jerogan.

I remember taking the first horseride from Campacorentin Station to Camelot after saving up the 5 silver the ticket cost me. (Huge sum!) I remember sitting there and going like "OMG The world is HUUUGE!" :p Ah, it has shrunk so much in this day and age. (To me anyhow, as I know where everything is, what's there, how to get there the fastest, etc etc)

Aaahh.. Memories. How so I miss the feeling I used to have ages ago, if only I could memory wipe myself.. (In a safe way, not ramming my head into a wall repeatedly or getting a lobotomy.. :p)

Motowntheta

Fledgling Freddie
My first charcter was Astrala, 1.0 points as a Friar sucked especially as I specced her mainly for healing, come to think about it, she still is :)

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
My first char was Argyle the norse thane in mid/pryd, he was married to Wikka the norse thane. Wikka was my, at that time, irl gf. Both took the lastname Avendale, which I have kept on all my chars. Both chars made it to 50 after a LOOONG time of mostly duo'ing xD

Sadly they are both deleted now, I did however keep the name Argyle, lvl 1 briton!

Mmmm back in the good days..

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
my first char was my paladin with such a in-game name Lightfighter... shortly after i rolled my cleric Lighthealer, got paladin to 50 who is now an lgm alch, and cleric to 50 after a while... was not much of a problem finding groups for them :p

Infanity said:
First char was a charectar called Raiden, who i made at samaroons house, he was a greedy git and wouldnt let me play because samaroon had to go and raid mithra!

My mam was all "ZOMG INTERNET CREDIT CARD LOLOL NO! at the time..

but then after persuading her it was better than going out on the streets and killing people, she payed it.

My first char on my account was Rauc, Armsman.. still have him to this day in a 1/2 si /rog kit.. Dont use him at all :S

i then went through infanity/jamie.. Jamie who i now play the most!

groups at mithra roxed years ago :(

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Mine was a Paladin called GERRARD on pellinor
He was 2h Slash spec

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Played US Midgard on Tristan server before i even heard of UK server as a Troll Warrior, got him to 44 went out to try RvR and 2 scouts started shooting me, i ended up hiding in milegate doors, saw the potential then...
Heard about Uk server moved here with a friend made 2 Scouts Tip & Aim, remember not been able to get groups as no one wanted scouts, so Cinquill our Cleric was born to heal us, people moan about buffbots, you only have yourselfs to blame lol :)

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
My First charactor .. made it 2 weeks after beta was a twoll zerker named Hourl got him to lvl 24 started to weapon craft .. got that to lgm 6-8 month back but zerker is still lvl 24 he heh :)

/Mirk

Snert

Fledgling Freddie
my first was Snert, a theurgist, i got him to like 26 or something, then i deleted all my chars and went to midgard, after a day on midgard i came back to albion and started over with some random chars, then made Gaerlan, my sorc who was my first 50

my first char was a highlander minstrel, got him to lvl 6-7 then I deleted it and rolled a skald and hunter instead :)

Toomi

Fledgling Freddie
i started a thane named Gowliath after beta. got him to lvl 34 then made sb...both deleted

Zoolis

Fledgling Freddie
my first or so was a lvl 13 dwarf warrior, deleted moved alb, made a lvl 7 char, moved hib same there lvl 7 char then moved back to mid and made sm :)

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Mine was a wizard called Polgara who just about made it to level 12 I think before I decided to be a rejuv friar :)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Smite Cleric \o/ - rocked the world killing red con mids/hibs in emain. Rerolled hib after tho and made a tank with bladeturn, selfbuffs, heals :)()

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom