Politics US Election 2020

Who do you think will win the Presidential election of 2020?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The National Mall right now (made up of flags instead of peeps) ...

1611037316361.png

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Remember the running controversy last year, where I posted if you search 'white scientists', you got almost entirely black scientists in the image search.

Well it seems to have fixed itself and now you get almost entirely white scientists.

I dont know what our relationship with google is, but its safe to call it.

Of concern.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Remember the running controversy last year, where I posted if you search 'white scientists', you got almost entirely black scientists in the image search.

Well it seems to have fixed itself and now you get almost entirely white scientists.

I dont know what our relationship with google is, but its safe to call it.

Of concern.
Do you ever research stuff before posting mindless shit?

Job

Yes, I did all the research required.

I typed in 'white scientists'.

Job

If you typed clever woodpeckers into a search engine run by owls and nothing but owls came out.

Would you be happy with any explanation they provided that wasnt.

'We dont like owls.'

Seems you would.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
If you typed clever woodpeckers into a search engine run by owls and nothing but owls came out.

'We dont like owls.'

Seems you would.

So you would just leave it at that? Or maybe you would do a search for "why does it always show owls"?
That is doing research not just carry on entering in the same search criteria over and over again

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

what a sap

I would imagine he's furious about everything at the moment. I like to imagine he's sat there shouting at nothing as all his stuff has been moved out and the hangers-on have all left. Maybe he's sat on a garden chair in the Oval Office in front of a portable tv, fiddling with the aerial. It gives me a warm feeling.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I bet he's absolutely filled with rage that he can't just buy or (more likely) threaten his way out of his situation. And he can't tweet about it, he can't convey just how *unfair* everything is to the masses.

He'll be standing on the lawn outside Mar-a-Lago in his dressing gown shouting at traffic before you know it.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Actually, after looking through numerous google searches (white doctors, english doctors, chinese doctors, black doctors) I find that google actually IS racist.

It labels black people - the only people who consistently come back in a search on colour is black people. Why is google labelling black people eh? What is google doing trying to oppress them?!

Every other search brings back a mix. But black people? No! Why is the internet trying to identify the blacks? Is it trying to round 'em up for @Job? :eek:

Embattle

FH is my second home

'We dont like owls.'

Seems you would.

When it comes to technical aspects of search engines and how they work I can't take someone seriously who failed to find the quote button and thought DBs had perhaps done some magic to remove it just from him when a ban would of been much easier.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

'We dont like owls.'

Seems you would.

Are you suggesting that search engines are ran by the blacks?

Job

Im not saying deebs has specifically blocked qoutes and replies, whatever he has done causes them to time out and I get the 'oops' popup.
If I keep trying it might work on the 10th go, so I just dont bother.

Now and then they did work..but Ive stopped bothering...like image uploads, they time out and then randomly post three of them.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Im not saying deebs has specifically blocked qoutes and replies, whatever he has done causes them to time out and I get the 'oops' popup.

Now and then they did work..but Ive stopped bothering...like image uploads, they time out and then randomly post three of them.

3ad.jpg

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

It is called "discouraged" for being a cunt and recieving warnings for shite/drivel that you have posted. Eventually they expire and you will not be a discouraged user.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Sounds a bit like a poor connection... have you spoken to your ISP ?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It is called "discouraged" for being a cunt and recieving warnings for shite/drivel that you have posted. Eventually they expire and you will not be a discouraged user.

I preferred my answer :D

Embattle

FH is my second home
He is ending his presidency in the perfect way and ultimately the same way he has been through the majority of his life being egotistical, shallow, childish, narcissistic, dishonest, etc. and none of these are traits to be admired by the majority of humans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom