Politics US Election 2020

Who do you think will win the Presidential election of 2020?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Why don't they let it get published then they can burn a big pile of them - to make sure everybody knows what happens to the thoughts of people they hate?
Out of curiosity... would you agree with publishers blocking Gary Glitter's Erotic Flights of Fancy?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Its great to see the publishing industry suddenly developing a moral conscience.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Who gives a fuck tho?

It will be published at some point by someone, because of money.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Could you imagine if he actually wrote his own memoirs though?

It'd be like an even worse Mein Kampf.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Could you imagine if he actually wrote his own memoirs though?

It'd be like an even worse Mein Kampf.
I imagine there'd be some useful value in understanding the mind of a paedophile. Could be a text book study by psychologists, criminologists and sociologists (and whatever other ologist could find it useful).

Oh. And I'd definitely wank to it.

Gwadien

I imagine there'd be some useful value in understanding the mind of a paedophile. Could be a text book study by psychologists, criminologists and sociologists (and whatever other ologist could find it useful).

Oh. And I'd definitely wank to it.

Trump is a paedophile?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Trump is a paedophile?
You'd think so, given the amount of people who have lined up to socially and professionally ostracise any publisher who thinks about publishing his memoir.

I mean. They could just not buy it.

Gwadien

You'd think so, given the amount of people who have lined up to socially and professionally ostracise any publisher who thinks about publishing his memoir.

I mean. They could just not buy it.

It depends how you feel about it tbh.

If you have the approach of 'they could just not buy it' then Trump will still have a very nice retirement fund.

I don't think they'll ever be able to achieve censorship, but they've made their views clear; that if a publisher decides to publish his work then those people will not be supporting that publisher, I don't see the problem with it?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
You're missing the point of the post, @Job.

We get it, you aren't particularly bright.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It depends how you feel about it tbh.

If you have the approach of 'they could just not buy it' then Trump will still have a very nice retirement fund.

I don't think they'll ever be able to achieve censorship, but they've made their views clear; that if a publisher decides to publish his work then those people will not be supporting that publisher, I don't see the problem with it?

No book should ever be banned, ever. Regardless of subject or content.

That being said, any publisher should be able to chose to publish or not publish whatever they like.

Job

Its not about his book , its about cancel culture.
Remember those videos from the blm/antifa/anarchist riots that the dems supported and encouraged.
The ones that have been brushed under the carpet.

Well they were going around demanding people paid public homage to blm by threat of the mob and thats what we have here, either by implied consequence or agree with us cos thats a nice life you have there, it would be a pity if someone ruined it.

With us or against us is spreading through western society , the corporations collapsed first, then the historians and now they are going for the books.

This probably the best part of Trumps presidency, watching them achieve their final form.

Job

The implications this has for us to be able to spy on our citizens , well most of it happened on facebook, the same place the blm riots were organised.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Learn how to
Remember those videos from the blm/antifa/anarchist riots that the dems supported and encouraged.

Well they were going around demanding people paid public homage to blm by threat of the mob and thats what we have here, either by implied consequence or agree with us cos thats a nice life you have there, it would be a pity if someone ruined it.

With us or against us is spreading through western society , the corporations collapsed first, then the historians and now they are going for the books.

This probably the best part of Trumps presidency, watching them achieve their final form.

Please learn to quote, you utter spaz.

And, ahh, as per usual, you bring BLM into it :D

Silly little racist simpleton.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
A Murdoch saying someone lies.. the fucking audacity of the cunt.

A long time ago, a close friend of mine (sadly no longer with us) worked at Sky as a producer on Sky Games; and James Murdoch was his boss for a year as he rotated through various NewCorp companies "learning the family business". By all accounts he was not a cunt, and didn't toe the family line at all (white sheep of the family I guess). Which probably explains why ultimately he couldn't stick working for his father.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
A long time ago, a close friend of mine (sadly no longer with us) worked at Sky as a producer on Sky Games; and James Murdoch was his boss for a year as he rotated through various NewCorp companies "learning the family business". By all accounts he was not a cunt, and didn't toe the family line at all (white sheep of the family I guess). Which probably explains why ultimately he couldn't stick working for his father.

Definitely doesn't take after his dad then because his dad is one of the biggest cunts on this planet.

Gwadien

This was on that beeb documentary about the Murdoch family.

Rupert played his kids off against each other throughout their lives and it turned James against him.

Ormorof

FH is my second home

Cancel culture is just whining that people dont want to hear the nonsense someone is spouting

Reality is publishers have always self censored to a degree, be it at bidding of religions, billionaires, or others.

Same goes for other media, "waah i used to get away with being a cunt and slapping my secretaries ass but now i have to face consequences" sorry if i dont shed a tear

What has happened throughout history is alternative forms of publishing, even if just rival companies, appear if what is being said is actually something people are interested in

Job

Melania ...hot as fuck.
Jill and Michelle...man women.

If were doing personal insults.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
The left cant decide if the capitol siege was a gang of trump loving losers or sponsored by billionaires.

You are aware that they are not exclusive? It is a sensible debate to have ie were these yokles funded or not..... if funded then the problem is a little more scarey than not.... it is aligned with the debate I listented to last night about how involved law enforcement was / is .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom