Politics US Election 2020

Who do you think will win the Presidential election of 2020?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The entire narrative for and your perception of Trumps last days are being provided by the very people who joined forces to oust him.

Theyve taken away his voice and are free to tell any story they like because they know everyone that they allow to have a voice will lap it up.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The entire narrative for and your perception of Trumps last days are being provided by the very people who joined forces to oust him.

Theyve taken away his voice and are free to tell any story they like because they know everyone that they allow to have a voice will lap it up.

Learn how to quote ffs. You make no sense normally, with your new trick of not bothering to quote anything it’s impossible.

Also, learn to spell while you're at it.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

So what has he been doing in his final days? Apart from signing execution orders?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

He's not wrong, he did it for the Russians and the cash, success.

Being measurably the worst president in American history doesn't actually matter.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Up to episode 3 of The Trump Show on BBC iPlayer. Finding it extremely interesting.

Job

Yes yes.
We have long slipped into world wrestling federation level of political discourse.
Every media image hes pulling a funny face.
He sad, seething, jealous, envious, tired, frightened
Scurrying off, sulking, pouting, disheartened..sitting in the corner sucking his thumb complete with suitable stock image taken from a frame of random video to back it up.

And you suck it up like a good little audience, booing when he gets the upperhand, cheering when the hero fights back.
Reddit has a front page pic of Biden walking with his wife titled.
The people who will save America.

Pardon me while I balk.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Yes yes.
We have long slipped into world wrestling federation level of political discourse.
Scurrying off, sulking, pouting, disheartened..sitting in the corner sucking his thumb complete with suitable stock image taken from a frame of random video to back it up.

And you suck it up like a good little audience, booing when he gets the upperhand, cheering when the hero fights back.

Pardon me while I balk.

Hopefully you and your ilk fall back into obscurity until the next time a populist nutter tries to take power.

One day, there still may be your race war, keep your fingers crossed.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yes yes.

Pardon me while I balk.

You sound sad that the giant orange idiot is going.

This pleases me. Have you tried shaking your fist at clouds?

As @Gwadien said, I am sure another nutter will be along shortly to spoon-feed you nonsense. I hear Farage is bored so you never know!

Last edited:

Gwadien

Fuck me Orange man must be making a fucking fortune on these pardons.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Fuck me Orange man must be making a fucking fortune on these pardons.

I can't get my head around how it's all perfectly legal (or at least appears to be) I understand that a pardon should be a thing, for various reasons but I don't think the intention was ever to help your criminal mates out.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Abuse of power is still a thing, even for things he is legally allowed to do.

Gwadien

I can't get my head around how it's all perfectly legal (or at least appears to be) I understand that a pardon should be a thing, for various reasons but I don't think the intention was ever to help your criminal mates out.

I get pardoning your mates. Thats not a new thing.

Have you seen who he's forgiven though? Bunch of rappers and people who clearly aren't his mates, one who praised Trumps prison reforms which is the highest level of irony.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

If you can stump up £100,000+ in Germany you can pretty much avoid court for stuff like Fraud. I.E. you can buy your way out of criminal prosecution if you're rich.

Look at Bernie Ecclestone.

I think Trump is trolling people with his pardons. He doesn't actually give a fuck. Politics as pantomime.

At this point, has everyone actually bothered to watch this, or does it start hitting too close to home, so you switch off?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Yes yes.

Pardon me while I balk.

You still haven't answered the question. What's he been up to if he hasn't been seething and moaning? Other than the executions and morally bankrupt pardons (one of Jared Kushner's mates? Seriously?)

Also, you do understand that we all have the evidence of our own eyes to tell us that Trump is petty, vindictive, thin-skinned, petulant and utterly, utterly narcissistic? We don't need the "MSM" to tell us that, so most of us can draw our own conclusions about how he's been behaving over the last few weeks. We've all gotten pretty good at filling in the blanks by this point.

Job

Well the papers are reporting he will start up a patriot political party.

Nothing directly from him

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
15 Executive orders to be signed today, removal of the Muslim ban is confirmed as one.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Yes yes.

Pardon me while I balk.

True to his word Trump is making america great again..well, he will in a few more hours.

I don't care about Biden, he wont be doing the UK any favours anyway.

I will personally be so happy when all the charges he has dodged over the last 4 years catch up with him his backers are going to want their money back, he owes hundreds of millions.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
If true tRump leaves for Florida in 29 minutes time. Turn on the streams to watch this historical moment :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I'm beginning to suspect his brilliant healthcare plan isn't coming at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom