Politics US Election 2020

Who do you think will win the Presidential election of 2020?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Are you not frickin interested in looking for yourselves?
You all seem so fucking estatic about him winning but seem to epically fail at considering the Wizard of Oz might be hiding something behind the cutrain, or has Trumpism erased all possibility of him and his team just being the same old fuck it up america

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Are you not frickin interested in looking for yourselves?

Not for the bullshit you claim all the effing time.... I added the warning for your previous post just now. Next time, don't wind us up.

Job

How about pulling up people for calling me a racist.

Prove it

Job

I did not, but I thought Sunak's father in laws vast wealth was common knowledge and had been probed multiple times before?
Yes..I would say so..the Mail has covered it many times and that a website with actual viewership.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It does have a certain following, yes.

Why not fuck off there?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I did not, but I thought Sunak's father in laws vast wealth was common knowledge and had been probed multiple times before?
So, why not on register of interests?

His interest in Infosys alone is a massive conflict of interest.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
So, why not on register of interests?

His interest in Infosys alone is a massive conflict of interest.

Where have you been since the last election?

The tories are hardly making it a secret that there's many conflict of interests.

Cue facepalms

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Aye, I thought I'd talk about it, as it's current news.

If I shouldn't bother, I can shut up...

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Aye, I thought I'd talk about it, as it's current news.

If I shouldn't bother, I can shut up...

I knew about Sunak when he was appointed, actually, I'm fairly sure I posted about it at the time.

I don't think people care anymore, so long as it's not Labour.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
These time they are a changin' as it were.

Even my mum, the must consistent tory voter going (no real political leaning to be fair, just likes the status quo) is starting to get fed up of them.

The way they are going they could seriously faceplant at the next GE, I think Labour have a very good leader for once in Starmer and if they can rid themselves of the truly batshit crazy folk then they are on to a winner.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I wouldn't go that far, but ultra left (Corbyn and Co) is not something we as a country want atm, nor is it what we need at the moment to be fair. Personally I think far left is as much use as far right, neither get anything done, both get bogged down in the bullshit, one runs out of money, the other gives the money to their Eton mates. Blair was always right wing, cleverly disguised to appease the left.

I'm not running to the hills in adulation for Starmer but I do think he asks the right questions and we aren't ever going to see a sudden, complete change in direction, change takes time.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
How about pulling up people for calling me a racist.

Prove it

Most of the time it's qualified with quotes... of your own posts in fact. They give some backup at least. The issue you have is that you continue on the exact same path of posting unfounded, and unsupported stuff without any evidence or supporting literature. If any other user did it once, twice or maybe 20 times, we'd probably let it go, but you just keep on doing it despite repeated warnings and reminders. Please bear in mind that this is not a commercially supported forum with any overlords to dictate to what policies we enforce. You do NOT have a right to be here and we *could* ban you at any time. I think we have given you plenty of input as to what you are doing wrong, and @Deebs also asked you to join a private conversation with him if you wanted anything from the admins..... did you ever take that up? Certainly not to my knowledge.

Embattle

FH is my second home
A good outcome :p

I don't think people care anymore, so long as it's not Labour.

Not really, that sort of comment seems like more JC cover to me.

I think Labour have a very good leader for once in Starmer and if they can rid themselves of the truly batshit crazy folk then they are on to a winner.

I think Starter shows promise however I don't like the game of hide and seek he seems to play at times. It becomes problematic because he leaves the news cycle to the various Tory government failures only to have one hit the Labour party. I also am not convinced by a few members of his cabinet including his shadow chancellor.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
sC8nVOA.png

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Well, strictly speaking his dopey supporters have paid 3mil :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
His dopey supporters probably paid much more than that, he just used the rest to pay off his campaign debts or pocketed it.

Job

Theyre just trying to save brown people from bombs

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Look I am getting fucking tired of reading brown people in your posts. Why can't you just say "stop bombs dropping in the Middle East" ?

You are working toward another holiday.....

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Just get rid of him already, his idiocy is getting extremely boring. I would put him on ignore but that just makes everything hard to read due to the amount of shit he spews and the responses.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter

This is a fucking tiresome trope you thick cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom