Politics US Election 2020

Who do you think will win the Presidential election of 2020?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The election authorities said that this election was the most secure election of all time.

Not the MSM, the people responsible for the election.

Unless you're suggesting they're also working for Biden....
Biden is a space lizard obviously. The MSM has you fooled.

FOOOOOOOOLED!!!!!!!!

/edit: And by 'authorities' you mean DEEP STATE!!!

*scary music*

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The election authorities said that this election was the most secure election of all time.

Not the MSM, the people responsible for the election.

Unless you're suggesting they're also working for Biden....
Well quite possibly, I'm not taking vote rigging seriously, Trump is just muddying the waters, the damage was already done by a full scale media collusion to make him the devil and biden an angel.
It worked.
But only just, remember that, it took the wholesale sell out to the fringe, marxists, nihilists, the full force of four world controlling tech giants and the almost entire support of the media and hollywood to beat Trump.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
But only just, remember that, it took the wholesale sell out to the fringe, marxists, nihilists, the full force of four world controlling tech giants and the almost entire support of the media and hollywood to beat Trump.

Boll

ocks

The 'MSM' was far more fair to Trump than he deserved. He is a useless, lying, dumb, conman and self-obsessed cunt.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Boll

ocks

The 'MSM' was far more fair to Trump than he deserved. He is a useless, lying, dumb, conman and self-obsessed cunt.

I wouldn't say he's dumb.

The reason why he is all those things you listed is so when the MSM point out his stupidity (which is impartial and factual) he can point at them and say look they're being mean :(

It works a treat if you're thick.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I wouldn't say he's dumb.

The reason why he is all those things you listed is so when the MSM point out his stupidity (which is impartial and factual) he can point at them and say look they're being mean :(

It works a treat if you're thick.
That plus the fact that he can say the 'MSM' is being completely unfair to him by fact-checking all his lies when the actual reason he is being fact-checked and not Biden is that he is the one spewing out all the lies.

The Jobs of this world fall for it because they want to believe it.

Job

It might be worth checking out the team Biden is putting together, they are knee deep in war machine.

Biden said America is back and that quite obviously means back to bombing the fuck out of brown people.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
And he moves on to a new random claim.

How about backing up just a single one of your previous head swivelling theories with actual sources?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
We have Leadsom on a 20k majority or some shit. Fuck knows how because she does absolutely fuck all for anyone round here.
It boggles my mind as she's clearly a complete fucking whackjob!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It might be worth checking out the team Biden is putting together, they are knee deep in war machine.

Biden said America is back and that quite obviously means back to bombing the fuck out of brown people.
Typical Russian propaganda trope. Anyone who might stand up to Putin must be smeared as a warmonger.

Fuck off.

Gwadien

Oh so now you care about brown people?

Next you'll be complaining about Biden's treatment of immigrants.

Job

No just Obama and Clinton, between them they built a border wall..caged kids...destroyed Syria and Libya , producing thousands of real refugees and then payed themselves on the back for pretending to care.
I can assure over the next 6 months it will start to dawn on the far left they have used a corporate war machine against brown people to get themselves in power.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Provide evidence.

Gwadien

No just Obama and Clinton, between them they built a border wall..caged kids...destroyed Syria and Libya , producing thousands of real refugees and then payed themselves on the back for pretending to care.
I can assure over the next 6 months it will start to dawn on the far left they have used a corporate war machine against brown people to get themselves in power.

Oh, so you're reversing your views on pretty much everything then?

OK.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

You mean the 2011 NATO intervention in Syria...right?

It was actually Bush that got the "lets fuck up the middle east a bit more" ball rolling, along with Blair, everything else that happened was because of that.

Job

Oh, so you're reversing your views on pretty much everything then?

OK.
Gwad your entire narrative about what I think is based on you reaching to the racist shelf because I dare to question virtue signalling

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It isn't there, so how would one find it?

This is your chance, back up your argument.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Gwad your entire narrative about what I think is based on you reaching to the racist shelf because I dare to question virtue signalling

You are a racist though and you're also pretty thick.

That isn't an opinion, it is demonstrable fact.

Can't you just fuck off somewhere else? It really is getting boring now.

Job

You are a racist though and you're also pretty thick.

That isn't an opinion, it is demonstrable fact.

Can't you just fuck off somewhere else? It really is getting boring now.
The only thing missing is you demonstrating it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I love it how DiaperDon thinks he has some sort of authority stretching beyond his presidential term. He's saying he won't leave the White House until Biden proves all 80,000,000 of his votes are legit - Well, he fucking will because the moment his term ends all that power passes to Biden and Trump will be treated as a tresspasser... going to be funny watching him be dragged out kicking and screaming by the Secret Service.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I asked you to look yourself

So that's your neat workaroud? The warning you have been getting so often is described as ' False information/lack of sources', so you reckon prefixing 'go check for yourselves' is a reasonable way out of it? You are sooo smart!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom