Politics US Election 2020

Who do you think will win the Presidential election of 2020?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Gates has been at the forefront of "the science" (along with Fauci, who has received death threats and needs security when going out exercising) and Trump has been regularly going against "the science", leading to his more rabid supporters converting that into actual hatred of whoever represents "the science". All sorts of nonsense conspiracy theories like Melinda Gates wearing a cross upside-down (which supposedly means she supports the Church of Satan but doesn't actually mean that at all) or that Gates wants to use the vaccine to implant tracking chips etc. Mind-numbing nonsense.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
theories like Melinda Gates wearing a cross upside-down (which supposedly means she supports the Church of Satan but doesn't actually mean that at all)
Has she actually done that though?

I mean, it's a fucking epic fail for someone in her position if she has. :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Has she actually done that though?

I mean, it's a fucking epic fail for someone in her position if she has. :)

Antivaxxers have been after Bill and Melinda Gates for years for the (outstanding) work they're doing on vaccines worldwide.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Gates has been at the forefront of "the science" (along with Fauci, who has received death threats and needs security when going out exercising) and Trump has been regularly going against "the science", leading to his more rabid supporters converting that into actual hatred of whoever represents "the science". All sorts of nonsense conspiracy theories like Melinda Gates wearing a cross upside-down (which supposedly means she supports the Church of Satan but doesn't actually mean that at all) or that Gates wants to use the vaccine to implant tracking chips etc. Mind-numbing nonsense.

So basically this?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNpmJVa10PU

Bill Gates is associated with software and vaccines so its bonkers Venn diagram time? We really do have to remind ourselves that 50% of people are on the left hand side of the IQ curve don't we? Mind you I've got a friend who's a lawyer who is a full on tinfoil hat wearer.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Antivaxxers have been after Bill and Melinda Gates for years for the (outstanding) work they're doing on vaccines worldwide.
So she needs to present herself knowing that IQ curve.

If she's anti-religious she should write a book, not wear an upside down cross (or crucifix of any kind) to help morons with their fantasies.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
So she needs to present herself knowing that IQ curve.

If she's anti-religious she should write a book, not wear an upside down cross (or crucifix of any kind) to help morons with their fantasies.

She can wear whatever she damn well pleases? Why should she tailor herself to appease loons?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
She can wear whatever she damn well pleases? Why should she tailor herself to appease loons?
I agree with the first point and I also partially agree with your second.

However, if she's provoking loons then she's hampering the good work she's doing. Politicians know this, so they get with the message. She's not dumb and should know better.

Her action will given traction to anti-vaxxers wanting to convert wavering idiots who might otherwise get jabbed.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The problem is Gates is giving money to people who want to 'reset' everything, as in capitalism, the notion of property or gender roles.
Though the vast majority of it seems sensible enough, they are all drastic changes in our civilisation and theres also a lot of batshit crazy in there.
THATS why Gates features in conspiracy theories, hes handed over a good chunk of his money to a collection of people who want to change the world as we know it

These things are already taking hold, a goid part of Bidens support believes in this, gender stereotypes are being squashed in western schools with one British children book publisher Pearson calling them harmful and banning them, they have openly admitted they will reverse them, putting girls in male roles and visa versa.

I have no idea what then count as harm...the very notion of it no doubt.

Whatever you think of this , its a major 'reset' of a historical social attitude and is being pushed by activist groups.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I agree with the first point and I also partially agree with your second.

However, if she's provoking loons then she's hampering the good work she's doing. Politicians know this, so they get with the message. She's not dumb and should know better.

Her action will given traction to anti-vaxxers wanting to convert wavering idiots who might otherwise get jabbed.

She's not a politician though, she's a private citizen.

Freedom of expression, no?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
She's not a politician though, she's a private citizen.

Freedom of expression, no?
Absolutely. I was clear on that. It's obvious.

If she wants to troll idiots with upside-down crucifixes then fine. But it'll hamper her global vaccination efforts.

It's just not very adult or sensible of her, given her aims.

:)

Speaking of which - you going to keep pointlessly prodding on the freedom of expression thing when the obvious is obvious?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
LOL, mistakes throughout the entire document including spelling, getting names wrong and copy/paste errors.

Attachments

• COMPLAINT-CJ-PEARSON-V.-KEMP-11.25.2020.pdf
    694.9 KB · Views: 12

Wij

I am a FH squatter
InfoWars repackaged as a news channel. This is one of the big reasons a moron like Trump can still get over 70 million votes. Millions of people think this is real.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Nutters lap that shit up, look at @Job. Decent revenue stream, especially when you're endorsed by a bright orange idiot.

I hope that wasn't too offensive to our resident idiot, I really would miss him he fucked off to his ltittle deludedmentalbubble (German)

Job

Vice says Infowars disagrees with mainstream news, so must be a lie.

Theyre answering their own biased opinions and passing it off as the truth while casually accusing the other side of the same.

The level of bullshittery from the msm over the blm riots is what keeps people supporting the republicans, they are not conspiracy theory morons, they are a wide range of free thinking people well used to the bullshit passing as teporting from an agenda ridden press

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Vice says Infowars disagrees with mainstream news, so must be a lie.

Theyre answering their own biased opinions and passing it off as the truth while casually accusing the other side of the same.

The level of bullshittery from the msm over the blm riots is what keeps people supporting the republicans, they are not conspiracy theory morons, they are a wide range of free thinking people well used to the bullshit passing as teporting from an agenda ridden press
Jesus

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
soooooo ... predictable!

Job

It claims the false news. 'includes Kremlin conspiracy', where have we heard all that crackpot from before?
Half of Wijs posts.

False claims of election fraud?
They were put in front of a judge by republican lawyers and practically all have been rejected..
Reporting the claims is not fake news.

To suggest most of the msm are credible news sources or behave any better than OAN is a fucking joke.
They are overseeing the organised distortion of news to bend the public opinion at their will...and this of course quite clearly involves attacking those who pull them up on it.

Why are you so keen to regurgitate the establishment line, when did the left take this leap of conformity, when you are so obviously being told the same fucking lies that have been told since the dawn of time about every war...about every minority...about every economic decision to keep you obedient and submissive.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
To suggest most of the msm are credible news sources or behave any better than OAN is a fucking joke.
That single sentence is enough to disqualify anything you have to say about this. OAN is right-wing crackpot nirvana, they make the likes of Fox and Breitbart look like reputable outlets.

Job

The msm isnt as overtly crackpot as OAN, but its far more dangerous and persuasive to the millions who mistakingly believe they are agenda free or in anyway a presentation of truth.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The msm isnt as overtly crackpot as OAN, but its far more dangerous and persuasive to the millions who mistakingly believe they are agenda free or in anyway a presentation of truth.
So it's not "a fucking joke" to suggest "the msm are credible news sources or behave any better than OAN"?

This is why people lose interest in talking to you. You've literally said one thing and rowed back on it minutes later.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
@Job is such a bleater, baaaa, baaaa
The problem is Gates is giving money to people who want to 'reset' everything, as in capitalism, the notion of property or gender roles.
Though the vast majority of it seems sensible enough, they are all drastic changes in our civilisation and theres also a lot of batshit crazy in there.
THATS why Gates features in conspiracy theories, hes handed over a good chunk of his money to a collection of people who want to change the world as we know it

These things are already taking hold, a goid part of Bidens support believes in this, gender stereotypes are being squashed in western schools with one British children book publisher Pearson calling them harmful and banning them, they have openly admitted they will reverse them, putting girls in male roles and visa versa.

I have no idea what then count as harm...the very notion of it no doubt.

Whatever you think of this , its a major 'reset' of a historical social attitude and is being pushed by activist groups.

Jesus, where to start.

Lets pick an easy one, gender roles. Who gives a fuck what gender the person carrying out a particular role is, does it matter? Does the meat and 2 veg help someone operate machinery, do knockers help people look after the sick? Stop talking waffle

Bill Gate, yes, he is trying to change the world. How is that a bad thing? For a lot of people the world sucks right now, grinding poverty, poor healthcare (if any) poor education, massive inequality all wrapped up in a world we are sports fucking for every last resource.

Biden also wants to change the American landscape, I'm not sure he will achieve much because it's America and reasons but he is laying out his vision. Quite refreshing that his vision isn't to use the presidency to line his and his mate's pockets.

Whatever the fuck we are doing now isn't working for the majority of people, we need to change.

You're a sheep, towing the line. We know that you aren't capable of investigating something yourself, you have already said in the past that education is a waste of time, that learning how to dig deeper into stories/events is pointless because we have others to "tell us facts"

Baaaaaa, baaaaaa, baaaaa

Last edited:

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It claims the false news. 'includes Kremlin conspiracy', where have we heard all that crackpot from before?
Half of Wijs posts.

They were put in front of a judge by republican lawyers and practically all have been rejected..

They are overseeing the organised distortion of news to bend the public opinion at their will...and this of course quite clearly involves attacking those who pull them up on it.

Why are you so keen to regurgitate the establishment line, when did the left take this leap of conformity, when you are so obviously being told the same fucking lies that have been told since the dawn of time about every war...about every minority...about every economic decision to keep you obedient and submissive.
Bonkers.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I chased you around the forum asking for your specific objections on stakeholder capitalism and 'new world order' @jub and you point blank refused to give any specific objection.

Yet you've gone and voiced the same thing again.

You're being a twat. Fact.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Half of Wijs posts.

The election authorities said that this election was the most secure election of all time.

Not the MSM, the people responsible for the election.

Unless you're suggesting they're also working for Biden....

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
He doesn't actually know what he is suggesting; it's just something he was told to say by his masters.

It's why he can never back up his claims or provide sources when challenged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom