Politics US Election 2020

Who do you think will win the Presidential election of 2020?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
He did well in the last debate, of course the guardian says he didnt because cnn readers hated it.

Job

Remember this little doozy from Pelossi about getting Trump retired on ill health, well suddenly it all comes together for how they'll retire Biden asap to out in a black female president.

Job

In the eye of the gayholder

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Looks like a leftover "American Badass" T-shirt from that weird phase of The Undertakers career

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Maybe he left them with his amazing girlfriend who is beautiful but she goes to another school so you wouldn't know her.

No, not that school.

Or that one, no.

SHUT UP!!!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Surely if you had such important documents you would make and also send electronic copies?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I can't quite get over how openly full of shit they are.

It's turning into a spoof.

I can't wait for the movie.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
So one box in total? What? Even if it's one " box" as in voting station collection point thats absurd, local area of city here has ~10k people and we have 3 come election time

Yup - this could easily be in the US corruption thread to be honest!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Too many about-turns to keep track. He apparently had the stuff and it was devastating, then he lost the only copy of it but couldn't reveal what was in it because he didn't have it, then UPS found it but he had a copy all along (because duh, he's not stupid) but now he's back in possession of the documents he needs more time to go over them and suddenly wants to leave Hunter Biden alone.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Openly saying he wants legally cast votes to be ignored.
If he's challenging them within the legal system then thee's no problem there though is there.

If they win the legal argument then the votes were cast illegally as there's an expectation that they must be received by a certain deadline (which seems reasonable). If not, then they lose.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
If he's challenging them within the legal system then thee's no problem there though is there.

If they win the legal argument then the votes were cast illegally as there's an expectation that they must be received by a certain deadline (which seems reasonable). If not, then they lose.

Which would be fine if the Supreme Court wasn't packed with politically sympathetic Judges appointed by Trump...

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Which would be fine if the Supreme Court wasn't packed with politically sympathetic Judges appointed by Trump...
Nobody said the system was perfect - the buck has to stop somewhere.

Although I agree there are GoP grandees in there - these people aren't fucking idiots. They've spent a lifetime being impartial and applying the law.

With something as fundamental as election law I really can't see them going full retard over Trump. I think they'd probably take offence at the suggestion.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

And if the GOP have been doing all they can to deliberately hobble the USPS to slow down mailed ballots?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I can't believe we are days away now. Let the madness begin. Biden needs an absolute landslide to avoid shenanigans.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
And if the GOP have been doing all they can to deliberately hobble the USPS to slow down mailed ballots?
Separate issue. The judges can only weigh in on points of law.

You can bet the Dems will have a legal defence prepared tho.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Nobody said the system was perfect - the buck has to stop somewhere.

Although I agree there are GoP grandees in there - these people aren't fucking idiots. They've spent a lifetime being impartial and applying the law.

With something as fundamental as election law I really can't see them going full retard over Trump. I think they'd probably take offence at the suggestion.

O RLY?
As recently as last year:

And now its 6-3 in favour of the Republicans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom