Politics US Election 2020

Who do you think will win the Presidential election of 2020?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Kompromat doesn't require anything illegal.

It only requires something that the target may be embarrassed about. They don't even have to be particularly embarrassed about it. Just enough to gain a small concession. That small concession is then itself much more compromising. It escalates from there very easily. No illegal activity is necessary at all.

This is basic stuff sorry.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

It only requires something that the target may be embarrassed about. They don't even have to be particularly embarrassed about it. Just enough to gain a small concession. That small concession is then itself much more compromising. It escalates from there very easily. No illegal activity is necessary at all.

Bit like how I play crusader kings 3 then!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Interesting strategy given the news that Trump has a Chinese bank account lol.
Any business that has offices located in China must have local accounts to pay out salaries etc. from, it's the law there. So Apple, Nike, Boeing......In Drumpfs case it is a bank account under the Hotels Management company hardly unusual given the business.

Media drawing attention to this just seems weak to me, if that is all they have and imo it isn't much then why bother at all.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Any business that has offices located in China must have local accounts to pay out salaries etc. from, it's the law there. So Apple, Nike, Boeing......In Drumpfs case it is a bank account under the Hotels Management company hardly unusual given the business.

Media drawing attention to this just seems weak to me, if that is all they have and imo it isn't much then why bother at all.

I think the outrage was more around the tax payments as he paid a lot more tax to China than the US.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

It's hardly a new thing too, if you're running for public office, then you should be seen as incorruptible.

Trump is the one who has thrown this into disrepute with his behaviour; and it's not a good thing. I'd quite like our leaders to have a certain image, regardless of where they are on the political spectrum, Trump (and probably Boris) have shown that they can't be trusted with the highest office in the land/s, but no-one appears to give a shit.

What was Rudy thinking though? Oh I'm having an interview, so if I go back to her room, I can share some secrets and get some in return?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
US tax is a joke, so many ways to get out of paying it. Rather than point fingers, they need to campaign and get the laws changed. The same goes for the UK and Ireland.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

It seems he's not even remotely embarassed by a film of him with his hands down his pants with a 24 year old. So no biggie.

Lets turn this around: You're an aging diplomat and a 24 year old girl invites you back to her room.

Do you say no, every time?? Presume every fucker on the planet is a spy?

Does the job mean you have to become a celibate saint?

It's easy to say what you're saying @Wij - but you have to apply it to real world situations and real world people.

What's your answer to the above, in this specific situation.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's hardly a new thing too, if you're running for public office, then you should be seen as incorruptible.

Trump is the one who has thrown this into disrepute with his behaviour
Not the married Democratic president who was getting sucked off by interns in the Oval Office before lying about it, no?

I mean, she was no saint - keeping a jizz-stained dress - but "compromised" he was eh?

Funny that his approval rating went up when he said "yeah, I got sucked off by her"... ;)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
It seems he's not even remotely embarassed by a film of him with his hands down his pants with a 24 year old. So no biggie.

Lets turn this around: You're an aging diplomat and a 24 year old girl invites you back to her room.

Do you say no, every time?? Presume every fucker on the planet is a spy?

Does the job mean you have to become a celibate saint?

It's easy to say what you're saying @Wij - but you have to apply it to real world situations and real world people.

What's your answer to the above, in this specific situation.

Yes. Literally that. Once you've stopped being a diplomat, do what the fuck you want, but on the clock, yes.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Yes. Literally that. Once you've stopped being a diplomat, do what the fuck you want, but on the clock, yes.
Exactly. If you are a position of vulnerability like that then it is best to assume you are being filmed at all times and if you do do anything a bit naughty you must declare it straight away and resign if necessary. Part of the job.

/edit: Intelligence agencies spend millions every year trying to get stuff like this. Do you think they are all wasting their money and you know better than them?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Nah. Again. I don't buy it. Utter bullshit.

People are lifelong diplomats. It's utterly ridiculous to ask them not to act like humans.

If that's the expectation (which absolutely I don't accept it is) then it's the same sort of celibacy expectation that makes catholic priests into little boy-fucking paedos. It's an unnatural state of affairs and a fantasy expectation.

People are going to fuck. The risk is not the fucking - it's the exposure of state secrets - and fucking young women, in a perfectly legal manner, doesn't mean that's why you'd do it.

There's a lot more simple ways to get politicians to give up state secrets. Threats to kill family members (and/or actually carrying it out) would very quickly achieve compliance don't you think? (Like it does for bank workers - our advice to them is to comply with the requests - because no matter how loyal they are they'll almost always choose family over law breaking - and to beef up our security, because humans are always a weak point).

I can't see the mafia sending young women to their houses for them to fuck. It seems a bit pedestrian no?

I mean, they'd have to send a lot to mine before I asked them to stop. :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Exactly. If you are a position of vulnerability like that then it is best to assume you are being filmed at all times and if you do do anything a bit naughty you must declare it straight away and resign if necessary. Part of the job.
We're not talking about him doing something naughty are we though @Wij.

We're talking about him doing something legal and both you and Gaff thinking he shouldn't be able to.

Getting rid of "dirty old men" just because you don't like them is mob rule bullshit.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
We're not talking about him doing something naughty are we though @Wij.

We're talking about him doing something legal and both you and Gaff thinking he shouldn't be able to.

Getting rid of "dirty old men" just because you don't like them is mob rule bullshit.
Being legal does not matter if the knowledge of the event is hidden and there is ANY LEVERAGE AT ALL from the person that knows about it against the person that did it.

It's not about them giving up secrets to pretty girls. Not even remotely.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Being legal does not matter if the knowledge of the event is hidden and there is ANY LEVERAGE AT ALL from the person that knows about it against the person that did it.

Going round in this circle for the last time. You can't expect lifelong diplomats to always turn down sex with young girls if it's offered. (I mean - you can expect it - but it's not expected of them. They'll be told to bear the risks in mind - no more than that. They're not told "in your position you're not allowed to do this" - which is what you and gaff, bizarrely, seem to think is the expectation.)

Some will take it up an offer like that some of the time. It's a simple as that. Catholic priests struggle to be celibate because of a ridiculous ask - diplomats aren't asked to give it up because it's bloody silly and they're not deranged enough to go into the priesthood.

Life isn't risk free. If they're dumb enough to get trapped into doing something bad then they go. But to think they have to avoid sexual situations "because diplomat" is just silly.

Your expectations of them are unrealistic.

DaGaffer

Going round in this circle for the last time. You can't expect lifelong diplomats to always turn down sex with young girls if it's offered. (I mean - you can expect it - but it's not expected of them. They'll be told to bear the risks in mind - no more than that. They're not told "in your position you're not allowed to do this" - which is what you and gaff, bizarrely, seem to think is the expectation.)

Some will take it up an offer like that some of the time. It's a simple as that. Catholic priests struggle to be celibate because of a ridiculous ask - diplomats aren't asked to give it up because it's bloody silly and they're not deranged enough to go into the priesthood.

Life isn't risk free. If they're dumb enough to get trapped into doing something bad then they go. But to think they have to avoid sexual situations "because diplomat" is just silly.

Your expectations of them are unrealistic.

Actually for diplomats it depends on their role and/or their posting; so for instance in Russia there is very strict "no hanky panky with the locals" rule, and if you're in a sensitive role (intelligence services, senior Whitehall), sure, fill your boots, but if you haven't let your bosses know in advance, or at worst immediately after, you can find yourself removed from your role. There are consequences and full disclosure is expected.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
ut if you haven't let your bosses know in advance, or at worst immediately after, you can find yourself removed from your role.
Hey boss! You'll never get what just happened to me!!!!! :)

You can't let your bosses know in advance of being propositioned by a random. And anyway, 99.999% of politicians won't be in that arena.

Too much james bond in our minds I think.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Twitter says differently.
In the actual article.

DaGaffer

Hey boss! You'll never get what just happened to me!!!!! :)

You can't let your bosses know in advance of being propositioned by a random. And anyway, 99.999% of politicians won't be in that arena.

Too much james bond in our minds I think.

You're not getting it; its not just about random hookups, its about any relationship. If you're above Top Secret (there's only three levels now since 2014) of the Official Secrets Act you effectively give up your right to privacy.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse

Here we go again mentioning the 15yr old bit, its not slander, just the carefully legally maxed out way to associate and incriminite by subtle insinuation hidden behind supposed comedy.
No one in this was 15, its actually a parody of the media, they.use the exact same tactics, and Sasha can hide behind.
Its a fantasy character, but its a very dangerous and insidous attempt to destroy someones ones public standing.

Not that he has much anyway, but people treating this edited setup as some insight into truth is a sad reflection on our retreat into hearsay

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It's supposed to be funny remember. We are laughing at the dirty old man. The 15 year old bit at the end just adds humour as we imagine the old man thinking "oh, shit."

It's not actually accusing him of being a paedo.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's not actually accusing him of being a paedo.
No. Not actually.

But it's not a positive connotation is it. Neither's "dirty" old man for that matter.

Edit: Again. Not that I like the twat.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
No. Not actually.

But it's not a positive connotation is it. Neither's "dirty" old man for that matter.

Edit: Again. Not that I like the twat.
As John Cleese said the other day, most humour is acknowledging human flaws. Rudy is trying to be an important political figure but was shown to just be thinking with his cock. Funny.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Added a poll to the thread.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I still think, just to top the year off, that Trump will somehow win it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm not at all confident but I think Biden'll win it - and the next few years will be more of the same meaningless drivel from the most important world leader where they don't achieve anything other than perhaps a regression back to where Obama had them.

Meet the new boss, he's less controversial but pretty much the same as the old boss...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom