Politics US Election 2020

Who do you think will win the Presidential election of 2020?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Peterson is a very intelligent bloke and some of what he says about freedom of speech is true and right. That doesn't make his political views correct or acceptable.

He is a complete bellend, one who actively seeks to create confrontation, he is no better than the screaming element of the left.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I dont know why hes bothering to hide it, hes a single man and a 24yr old is coming on to him.
Ok hes an old perv, but most old men are, jesus mate..go get a hooker.

Its more likely to keep the Hunter story in the press, the entire media/tech machine has been trying to bury it but have now promoted it by jumping all over this story.

Yes, being in the same room as someone is exactly the same thing as coming on to someone in the eyes of lying dirty old right wing cunts.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
It was a setup, she was an actress setting him up by coming on to him.

Borat jumped in dressed as a transvestite shouting .
She is 15..too old for you.

Just to get a pedo angle on it.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It was a setup, she was an actress setting him up by coming on to him.

Borat jumped in dressed as a transvestite shouting .
She is 15..too old for you.

Just to get a pedo angle on it.
If a young actress and a comedian can get the president's personal lawyer into a compromising situation then it's 100% certain that foreign Intel ops could do the same. I'd bet my house that Russia has leverage against someone that reckless.

And Peterson for fucks sake. He'll say anything for a buck. Trump doors not have a high IQ. He had not been successful. He played a successful, clever man on telly.

Peterson is a grifter.

Job

I dont think saying Trump has a higher than average IQ is anything exceptional.

Basically its true that saying hes dumb is just a personal attack rather than a reasoned observation.

Bearing in mind your opinion is 90% based on a biased media portyaying him as dumb at every turn.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
but...people base their opinion that Trump is dumb by what he says, what he does and what he has said and done in the past, plus his business record.

People aren't saying he is dumb because he looks ridiculous or made a slip of the tongue,. it's because he is demonstrably dumb.

Trump is a puppet and does what he is coerced into doing. A very useful idiot. Thankfully most of the administration appear to just ignore him until he tiny little mind forgets about what is going on and Fox and Friends come up with some new mental idea.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I dont think saying Trump has a higher than average IQ is anything exceptional.

Basically its true that saying hes dumb is just a personal attack rather than a reasoned observation.

Bearing in mind your opinion is 90% based on a biased media portyaying him as dumb at every turn.
Maybe just maybe people think he's dumb because he keeps doing dumb things.

It should also be noted (because you didn't provide any information with it whatsoever) that that Peterson video is from 2017, Trump's done a lot of objectively dumb shit since then.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
but...people base their opinion that Trump is dumb by what he says, what he does and what he has said and done in the past, plus his business record.

People aren't saying he is dumb because he looks ridiculous or made a slip of the tongue,. it's because he is demonstrably dumb.

Trump is a puppet and does what he is coerced into doing. A very useful idiot. Thankfully most of the administration appear to just ignore him until he tiny little mind forgets about what is going on and Fox and Friends come up with some new mental idea.

I don't think Trump is dumb. He's clearly not a "stable genius" but he's also not stupid. He's deeply and profoundly ignorant about lots of things, and he's a self-absorbed narcissist of the highest order, and has the emotional intelligence of a rock, but not dumb. When he throws out stupid tweets, 80% of them are calculated misdirection (and he doesn't give a shit if they're true or not) and 20% are his ego countermanding his brain. In fact he's probably only president now because he couldn't let Barack Obama taking the piss out of him in public slide because his giant ego couldn't handle it.

The things Peterson said weren't actually wrong; just because we don't like the way he's run his businesses or the things he's done, doesn't mean they weren't difficult and complicated to do, even with a leg up from his Dad. He's been keeping spinning plates in the air for decades, and that's the problem now; he loses in November and there's nothing to keep the plates in the air any more; four more years as president and he'd be nearly 80 and would probably die in office having won the game of who's on top when they die. This why he's not going to go quietly no matter what happens in November; he's got too much to lose by going gracefully.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I don't think Trump is dumb. He's clearly not a "stable genius" but he's also not stupid. He's deeply and profoundly ignorant about lots of things, and he's a self-absorbed narcissist of the highest order, and has the emotional intelligence of a rock, but not dumb. When he throws out stupid tweets, 80% of them are calculated misdirection (and he doesn't give a shit if they're true or not) and 20% are his ego countermanding his brain. In fact he's probably only president now because he couldn't let Barack Obama taking the piss out of him in public slide because his giant ego couldn't handle it.

The things Peterson said weren't actually wrong; just because we don't like the way he's run his businesses or the things he's done, doesn't mean they weren't difficult and complicated to do, even with a leg up from his Dad. He's been keeping spinning plates in the air for decades, and that's the problem now; he loses in November and there's nothing to keep the plates in the air any more; four more years as president and he'd be nearly 80 and would probably die in office having won the game of who's on top when they die. This why he's not going to go quietly no matter what happens in November; he's got too much to lose by going gracefully.
Disagreeing. His businesses have failed many times and he has had to be bailed out by his Dad and by dodgy revenue streams. I don't believe he has kept those plates spinning all by himself. People work for him to do that. He is ignorant certainly. He can't make rational decisions because he thinks with his ego and his temper. Also:

View: https://twitter.com/tonyschwartz/status/1291886987712974851

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I dont know why hes bothering to hide it, hes a single man and a 24yr old is coming on to him.
Ok hes an old perv, but most old men are, jesus mate..go get a hooker.

Its more likely to keep the Hunter story in the press, the entire media/tech machine has been trying to bury it but have now promoted it by jumping all over this story.
He did not know the actress was 24 years old.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You look at a 24 year old you're not going to ask "are you older than 16" are you?
Well if a 24yr old can play a 15yr then they clearly look younger than what they really are.

Also, it just shows how easy it was to compromise him. Anyway, I will get to watch it tomorrow in all its glory.

DaGaffer

Disagreeing. His businesses have failed many times and he has had to be bailed out by his Dad and by dodgy revenue streams. I don't believe he has kept those plates spinning all by himself. People work for him to do that. He is ignorant certainly. He can't make rational decisions because he thinks with his ego and his temper. Also:

View: https://twitter.com/tonyschwartz/status/1291886987712974851

"Dodgy revenue streams" may be immoral/illegal but that has nothing to do with stupidity, and of course he didn't do this alone, but identifying and managing good subordinates isn't for dummies either. As for his ignorance, he only concentrates for more than 30 seconds on things that are about or benefit him. This is a function of his narcissism, but once again, that isn't a lack or intelligence that's the problem.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
You look at a 24 year old you're not going to ask "are you older than 16" are you?
That depends if you are a public figure in a position where influence by a foreign power is a major concern. Then you should be extra careful.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
"Dodgy revenue streams" may be immoral/illegal but that has nothing to do with stupidity, and of course he didn't do this alone, but identifying and managing good subordinates isn't for dummies either. As for his ignorance, he only concentrates for more than 30 seconds on things that are about or benefit him. This is a function of his narcissism, but once again, that isn't a lack or intelligence that's the problem.
That depends how you define intelligence then. If you class being able to concentrate on important things that aren't all about your ego as important then he isn't.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Anyone in a position that might be compromised by such things wouldn't even be alone in the same room with a young women, let alone lying on a bed rummaging in their y-fronts.

At best it demonstrates a complete openness to honeytraps.

At worst he is a filthy old man trying it on with a young reporter there to interview them and it demonstrates a complete openness to honeytraps.

The fact that he is ham-fistedly going after Biden (via his son) with such obviously made up on the spot bullshit makes it even funnier.

Like everything with trump at the moment, even his "fake news and deflection" team is a busted flush.

Last edited:

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Anyone in a position that might be compromised by such things wouldn't even be alone in the same room with a young women, let alone lying on a bed rummaging in their y-fronts.

At worst he is a filthy old man trying it on with a young reporter there to interview them and it demonstrates a complete openness to honeytraps.

The fact that he is ham-fistedly going after Biden (via his son) with such obviously made up on the spot bullshit makes it even funnier.

Like everything with trump at the moment, even his "fake news" team is a busted flush.
This.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Agree on the openness to honeytraps. That's of concern.

However, the rest? If you're offered a drink in a hotel room by a young woman and you think you're going to get your rocks off then I've no problem with that. I don't care if your 90 and she's 18 - if it's legal it's legal and I don't have a problem with it.

As far as he was concerned she may have been trying it on with him.

I've no love for the cunt, but old men can shag young women and there's nothing wrong with that.

It comes down to this double standard "dirty old men" - but if a 65 year old woman shags a 25 year old man she'd be applauded.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Agree on the openness to honeytraps. That's of concern.

However, the rest? If you're offered a drink in a hotel room by a young woman and you think you're going to get your rocks off then I've no problem with that. I don't care if your 90 and she's 18 - if it's legal it's legal and I don't have a problem with it.

As far as he was concerned she may have been trying it on with him.

I've no love for the cunt, but old men can shag young women and there's nothing wrong with that.

It comes down to this double standard "dirty old men" - but if a 65 year old woman shags a 25 year old man she'd be applauded.
hahahahahah at your reality - speaking as someone who has had to deal with te predjudice of marrying a much younger man (not quite that extreme) this is not the reality of the situation at all oO

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
hahahahahah at your reality - speaking as someone who has had to deal with te predjudice of marrying a much younger man (not quite that extreme) this is not the reality of the situation at all oO
Yeah, I'm not saying women/you wouldn't get shit - but it's a different order of magnitude to what men would get for that IMO.

I'm not going to die on that hill though. Either way - old + young in whatever man/woman man/man lady/goat combo you've got is absolutely nothing to blink at as far as I'm concerned. :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Yeah, I'm not saying women/you wouldn't get shit - but it's a different order of magnitude to what men would get for that IMO.

I'm not going to die on that hill though. Either way - old + young in whatever man/woman man/man lady/goat combo you've got is absolutely nothing to blink at as far as I'm concerned. :)
I think you are wrong. Age difference romance/shags get raised eyebrows regardless of gender. I don't think men get this worse. Old man and young girl has been seen as normal throughout history.

Also, no one is say it's always wrong for old man and young woman. They are saying it is wrong for someone IN HIS POSITION.

Job

Well if a 24yr old can play a 15yr then they clearly look younger than what they really are.

Also, it just shows how easy it was to compromise him. Anyway, I will get to watch it tomorrow in all its glory.
She wasnt playing a 15yr old, Sasha threw that in tonget people talking....guilty by association , its the liberals go to trick.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Also, no one is say it's always wrong for old man and young woman. They are saying it is wrong for someone IN HIS POSITION.
Nah. I don't accept that.

If you're a politician you don't automatically have to become celibate.

The only issue is whether he becomes compromised - gets taken for a ride by a young girl and gives up state secrets. That's the risk. The solution to that risk is not to ban people from having sex with other people.

If you take the age aside - he starts shagging and falls in love with someone closer to his own age and gives up state secrets. There's that exact same risk - and arguably it's more of a risk because you're more likely to fall in love with someone with a closer experience to yourself.

So, all this kerfuffle is about legal interaction with a young woman for a comedy - and the pivot that makes this all work is the age of the girl.

Sorry. He doesn't need to be a celibate saint. Following a young woman into a hotel room is normal human behaviour for a lot of men.

Job

I think he will be more famous than Biden if he loses, the next four years would be Trump baiting Harris, he'll be on every talk show, holding rallys.
Hes no idiot and its very lazy and dangerous of people to think that.
He also has a 1000X more street cred and personality than Biden.

If he loses it will be a tv show, the next President.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Nah. I don't accept that.

If you're a politician you don't automatically have to become celibate.

The only issue is whether he becomes compromised - gets taken for a ride by a young girl and gives up state secrets. That's the risk. The solution to that risk is not to ban people from having sex with other people.

If you take the age aside - he starts shagging and falls in love with someone closer to his own age and gives up state secrets. There's that exact same risk - and arguably it's more of a risk because you're more likely to fall in love with someone with a closer experience to yourself.

So, all this kerfuffle is about legal interaction with a young woman for a comedy - and the pivot that makes this all work is the age of the girl.

Sorry. He doesn't need to be a celibate saint. Following a young woman into a hotel room is normal human behaviour for a lot of men.
Absolutely wrong. If you are in a position to be compromised then you need to check who you are going up to a hotel room with. Full stop. That is basic counter-intelligence for the last 80 years.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Absolutely wrong. If you are in a position to be compromised then you need to check who you are going up to a hotel room with. Full stop. That is basic counter-intelligence for the last 80 years.

If you're going to give up state secrets then that's a problem. I'm pretty sure he had that in hand.

If you're going to fuck a young girl, well state secrets don't come out of the end of your cock now, do they? :)

If he's doing something legal, and isn't spaffing state secrets all over the place, how is he compromised other than in a tittle-tattle universe, exactly?

DaGaffer

I think he will be more famous than Biden if he loses, the next four years would be Trump baiting Harris, he'll be on every talk show, holding rallys.
Hes no idiot and its very lazy and dangerous of people to think that.
He also has a 1000X more street cred and personality than Biden.

If he loses it will be a tv show, the next President.

I think he'll be pretty busy dealing with his collapsing businesses and many many court dates if he loses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom