Politics US Election 2020

Who do you think will win the Presidential election of 2020?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Im not sure how you feel about it, but say they decided to promote scousers and every photo call and advert had to have a scouser in it.

Personally I'd be fucking embarrased to be in a picture or advert again, because I know everyone would be saying.
Oh here we go..token scouser.

Its actually about pointless white guilt and you saying 'he could be ..whatever' says a lot about you.

They HAVE to have him there and that takes every ounce of his merit and burns it to a crisp.

Its just another way to control black people.
'Dont worry, we'll give you a leg up'.

Its just a marketing exercise for the white brand, stop insulting black people with this shit.

What are you talking about?

They're probably all the consultants working together on Trump and have equal expertise, how do you know that he is token?

It seems to me that you're going to pass everyone who's black in a professional setting as 'token' which I think is a tad more offensive.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Im not sure how you feel about it, but say they decided to promote scousers and every photo call and advert had to have a scouser in it.

Personally I'd be fucking embarrased to be in a picture or advert again, because I know everyone would be saying.

Its actually about pointless white guilt and you saying 'he could be ..whatever' says a lot about you.

They HAVE to have him there and that takes every ounce of his merit and burns it to a crisp.

Its just a marketing exercise for the white brand, stop insulting black people with this shit.
How do I feel about what? This situation you've invented in your head? Strangely enough, I don't have an opinion about it.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
How do I feel about what? This situation you've invented in your head? Strangely enough, I don't have an opinion about it.
This is his problem (or one of them, he has many) - he can't comprehend how a non-racist thinks about these things. He sees a single black doctor among white colleagues and thinks "lol, token"... nobody else even notices the black doctor.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I'd like to know what you mean by 'taints reality' @Job pls explain.

dysfunction

FH is my second home

No you are just wrong and then wonder why people call you racist....

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
It taints the reality that he almost undoubtedly is a doctor, but because they force a black tokenism, his effort and talent are reduced in their impact.

Stop doing it, it doesnt help, in fact announce you'll never do it again before we can even start to discuss equality.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
It taints the reality that he almost undoubtedly is a doctor, but because they force a black tokenism, his effort and talent are reduced in their impact.

Stop doing it, it doesnt help, in fact announce you'll never do it again before we can even start to discuss equality.

You really talk a load of nonsense

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I am sure there will be more....

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
A real man of the people, if only they all had access to the healthcare that he does (and he's done all he can to get the access the poorest do have taken away).

Job

Another 'impartial' bbc report on Trump.
The guy can barely contain his contempt, no matter if you agree with him, the joke that the bbc is impartial is wearing very thin indeed.

The bbc needs defunding or reeling in, they are no better than the daily mail.

View: https://streamable.com/sto628

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Another 'impartial' bbc report on Trump.
What's your objection, exactly.

Don't shirk that - I've watched it three times now and can't see anything other than reporting on facts.

210,000 Americans are dead. He went on a crazy ride in a motorcade - which has exposed secret service staff in the car with him to a disease that could potentially kill them.

What exactly is it that's not factual about that?

Job

Firstly stop it scouse.
You know exactly what the problem is.

Reporting stories with impartiallity does not include opinions like.
Unbelievable.
Gesturing your dismay
Despairing at a persons words then adding your own take on why they are ridiculous.
To add to it.
The bit that got cut off at the end is.
'Trump..probably the worlds most impatient patient.'

It was a totally opiniated , one sided attack on Trump and his behaviour.

Fine..but dont then claim impartiality.
The bbc is a fucking joke.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Oh fuck off @Job you weird, whiney twat. Impartiality doesn't include pretending someone isn't a colossal prick when they're being a colossal prick. Do you think the Secret Service agents in that car wanted to be there, risking infection, just for a cheap PR stunt so Trump could gee up his rabid fans? He tested positive, he should be self-isolating. He's fucking symptomatic, he should be isolating. Him going on a jaunt out of the hospital well before he stops being infectious is reprehensible and him tweeting that people shouldn't be afraid of something that's killed 200,000 of their compatriots because of his car crash of a response is even more dangerous.

Job

Actually it does.

Let me give you a thought experiment to ease your brainwashed mind out of its rut.

If the bbc reporter had said.

Trump has recovered quickly, here is is looking healthy and waving to an adoring crowd.
An excellent decision to show hes back on his feet.
It would seem he easily fought of covid and defied the doctors concerns.
Looks like Trump is probably one of their best patients for some time.

Would you say thats impartial?

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Job that experiment can not be taken as it would not be factual.... he has not yet recovered, he has been given a load of experimental drugs not available to the US citizens AND ther is a medical team living in his house.

Trump has put people at risk- in his car and now by going home - can’t believe the fucker took off his mask either - he is symptomatic and if there is one thing masks can do is reduce the chance of those around him becoming infected.

The BBCs report was fine

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Firstly stop it scouse.

Reporting stories with impartiallity does not include opinions like.
Unbelievable.
Gesturing your dismay
Despairing at a persons words then adding your own take on why they are ridiculous.
To add to it.
The bit that got cut off at the end is.
'Trump..probably the worlds most impatient patient.'

It was a totally opiniated , one sided attack on Trump and his behaviour.

Fine..but dont then claim impartiality.
The bbc is a fucking joke.
Lets take a look at what current Secret Service and Vets have to say:

Then we see what tRumps wife decided to do:

You cannot defend someone who is infectious and still decides to put those around him at risk of catching the disease for something as fucking petty as a drive by wave. Those agents will now have to isolate and their families (if they have any) and for what justifiable reason? The guy is a selfish cunt.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I think the BBC did very well. Reporting on a fuckwit doing fuckwit things. They showed a lot of restraint.

Job

As usual , you take your anger to slide off argument.
My post was about the bbc not being inpartial.

Which they clearly are not, in fact I did the mail a disservice by saying the bbc were as bad as them.
Their coverage of the event actually was impartial.

Im the only one here who is correct on this issue, you are attacking me for pointing it out because you agree with it and are happy for the bbc to be blatently biased.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Job, they reported the facts, nothing more.

Dopey orange man catches the rona and doesn't give a fuck, in fact he goes on to tell everyone not to worry about an illness that has killed 200k+ people.

The man is killing people to get a vote.

Utter scum.

Job

You seem woefully aware that the actual reaction of the population outside of the permanently afraid is that they do need to move on with their lives, 210K does sound like a lot but in that time period. 2.5m people will die anyway in a normal year and there is no feasable way to protect those who it will kill, short of total lockdown and plastic bubbles.

Trump is showing that...well so far...that an unfit, overweight man in his 70s can cruise through it with medication.

That message may infruriate you, but people who have had enough will respond to it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Firstly stop it scouse.
Nope.

Watched it three times. It was factual reporting. No problem with it.

Maybe you're so butthurt because when people stick to the facts then viewers draw the opinion that your beloved is a fucking idiot all on tbeir own.

But all he did was report fact, not opinion. No problems with that at all.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If the bbc reporter had said.

Trump has recovered quickly, here is is looking healthy and waving to an adoring crowd.
An excellent decision to show hes back on his feet.
It would seem he easily fought of covid and defied the doctors concerns.
Looks like Trump is probably one of their best patients for some time.

Would you say thats impartial?
Nope. That's north korean level dysyopian shit - he's still infectious.

Did he also get eleven hole in ones?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You seem woefully aware that the actual reaction of the population outside of the permanently afraid is that they do need to move on with their lives, 210K does sound like a lot but in that time period. 2.5m people will die anyway in a normal year and there is no feasable way to protect those who it will kill, short of total lockdown and plastic bubbles.

Trump is showing that...well so far...that an unfit, overweight man in his 70s can cruise through it with medication.

That message may infruriate you, but people who have had enough will respond to it.
NO NO NO

What tRump has shown that as an unfit, overweight man in his 70s can cruise through it with the best healthcare possible, with access to medication not approved, with an army of doctors. Normal unfit, overweight Americans will NOT have that level of healthcare.

How fucking dumb can you be?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
@Job

How the fuck can you defend this cunt when reading the following:

Wij

I am a FH squatter
@Job

How the fuck can you defend this cunt when reading the following:

You can't reason with him. 40% of the US population still ignores all the evidence about what a useless, spiteful cunt he is that is staring them in the face every day. You won't shift them. Never will.

Ark B solution may be the only way.

Job

This is hilarious.
You keep attacking me about a point I havent made while repeating how you agree with the reporter.

Well if you agree with him, hes not being fucking impartial is he, ffs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom