Politics US Election 2020

Who do you think will win the Presidential election of 2020?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
It was mildly funny, but loads of room to go in harder.

Anyway this is the picture reddit is using to mock the proud boys.

I mean please...how much better would the world be if we could just shout fa880t and everyone laughed togetherzgwlmhqnnqq51.jpg

Wij

I am a FH squatter
His hair is white not yellow?

Job

This is playing out so identical to Boris its got a whiff of something dodgy.

If he is having breathing problems, theres no way he can recover quick enough at his age.

Seriously, I think this will start a push for an age limit on presidents.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Upper? Theres already a lower limit

But republicans wont agree to that they love old white guys :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I had hoped that catching it would make Boris less of a cunt but it didn't, so I have no hope here either.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
"CNN has carried a new audio recording from journalist Bob Woodward's interview with Trump back in April that shows the president wasn't worried about contracting the virus.

While Trump admitted to Woodward the virus was a "plague" that "rips you apart", he has often resisted wearing a mask in public and has flouted social-distancing rules.

"You're risking getting it, of course," asked Woodward during the interview. "The way you move around and have those briefings and deal with people. Are you worried about that?"

"No, I'm not. I don't know why I'm not. I'm not," Trump replied.

"Why?" Woodward pressed on.

"I don't know. I'm just not," Trump said."

He's a strange bloke.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Kellyanne Conway as well and at least 3 journalists working in the White House. It's a total shit show, none of the Trump clan were tested before the debate the other day because they arrived too late (either that or they knew there was a risk it was amongst them because Hicks was showing symptoms but hoped it was asymptomatic and didn't want to derail the debate/campaign by confirming it with tests - which is even more reckless and stupid). Then they all sat there with no masks on like the selfish, entitled pricks that they are.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It would be nothing short of hilarious if enough Republicans got it and had to isolate that they lost the numbers to confirm Barrett.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It would be nothing short of hilarious if enough Republicans got it and had to isolate that they lost the numbers to confirm Barrett.

That would be fucking ace.

Job

The Trump health update briefing, cringe factor 11, complete with token black guy.
I half expected them to start dancing in sync.

0_BLP_CHP_031020SLUG_036JPG.jpg

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The Trump health update briefing, cringe factor 11, complete with token black guy.

View attachment 42676

Yeah lol he's probably a porter or something because there's no way a black man can be a medical professional lol

Job

He could be the CEO.

But you just know they had to put a black guy in there, it kinda taints the reality.

Gwadien

He could be the CEO.

But you just know they had to put a black guy in there, it kinda taints the reality.

What reality? that he doesn't work there?

I don't understand what point you're trying to make.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter

View attachment 42676
Got any evidence to back up that the bloke is a token? What about the Chinese bird in the back? She ticks two boxes.

Job

Yes, I've got an app.

You scan the image and it tells you.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He could be the CEO.

So why can't he be there on merit? You know the Surgeon General is black, right?

Gwadien

Imagine you're that much of a white supremacist you don't believe that black people can have medical careers lol.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Guys he is talking about how he scans an image off his phone with an app so I wouldn't worry too much about arguing against him.

Job

Im not sure how you feel about it, but say they decided to promote scousers and every photo call and advert had to have a scouser in it.

Personally I'd be fucking embarrased to be in a picture or advert again, because I know everyone would be saying.
Oh here we go..token scouser.

Its actually about pointless white guilt and you saying 'he could be ..whatever' says a lot about you.

They HAVE to have him there and that takes every ounce of his merit and burns it to a crisp.

Its just another way to control black people.
'Dont worry, we'll give you a leg up'.

Its just a marketing exercise for the white brand, stop insulting black people with this shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom