Politics US Election 2020

Who do you think will win the Presidential election of 2020?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I was specifically referring to the hoax accusations that are being spread around now he has it.

Youre the one flying...off to another argument because youve got nothing to add to this one.

Anyway proudboys.

View: https://youtu.be/Pd0gB19vuvg

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
The hoax accusations have been around since feb, when he alluded to it being a 'dem hoax'. He didn't directly say it was a hoax, but he certainly alluded to it, and its understandable that certain people took it that way.

Your post seemed to suggest you thought he was ahead of the game (banning travel from China etc - clearly just a politically motivated decision), which the article I posted clearly debunks.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Or you ignore 99% of the facts.

He didnt call it a hoax he was referring to the Dems accusations.

He came up with mumbling ..top his head cures for it.

He called for a travel ban

Called it a China virus over and over again.
Yet again you just dismiss my post while failing to address how the left has buried the 'hug an asian you racist' idiocy ...oh and a little hairdressing event by Pelosi while attacking Trump for not wearing one.
I know you are happy that the press drops it but it all goes down in undecided voters little black book.

I mean the bets are off for this election, but in 2016 the exact same bubble of thought convinced the dems they were going to landslide.

The hug an Asian thing was silly for shit, but opposition politicians shouldn't have to do it anyway to counter Trump promoting silly things so he can scape-goat his awfulness.

As I said, people across the US were attacked and there's literally recordings of 'you fucking shit, your lot brought covid here'. I know you don't accept racism and you think non-white people are subservient to white people, so this won't matter to you anyway.

Job

Well I was going to say I found his smug indifference and sarcasm very chilling.
They are western supremacists, who believe in very traditional values, and these values cross racial lines, the endless delusion of the left is everyone not white supports them and sucking up to minority activists cements their appeal to the entire bame community.
It does not on any level ,the proudboys support the man in charge and a womans place, they support freedom within accepted conservative values, capitalism, but have a strange relationship with the queer community, deriding them but accepting them as some kind of opposition to their manly outlook.
Much of their rhetoric appeals to immigrants, lets not forget legal migrants fucking hate illegals unless its a family member they sneaked in.
There are thousands of Trump supporting bame youtubers who are seething at the bullshit surrounding blm, mostly they dont get an ounce of msm airtime, Candice has managed it, but they always twist her words to make her out as some Uncle Tom.
The colour of your skin is becoming less important in America.
Its now between hand wringers and doers.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
What's your obsession with "the left"? In every post you seem to say how bad identity politics is, and then go on to moan about how much "the left" annoy you. Ya big weirdo.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
What's your obsession with "the left"? In every post you seem to say how bad identity politics is, and then go on to moan about how much "the left" annoy you. Ya big weirdo.

Didn't you know the world is only black or white, left or right? At least that is what Job seems to think if he thinks at all.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It's like he thinks only 'the left' could possibly think trump is a prick.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The hoax accusations have been around since feb, when he alluded to it being a 'dem hoax'. He didn't directly say it was a hoax, but he certainly alluded to it, and its understandable that certain people took it that way.

Your post seemed to suggest you thought he was ahead of the game (banning travel from China etc - clearly just a politically motivated decision), which the article I posted clearly debunks.

BBC said:
Trump did not call Covid-19 a 'hoax'
President Trump has spread some unproven and false information about Covid-19. But following his positive diagnosis, there are also false rumours circulating about things he didn't say.

For instance, he never called the virus a "hoax" - contrary to several viral social media posts.

The confusion may have stemmed from rambling remarks way back in February, when he accused Democrats of "politicising the coronavirus" - then talked about his impeachment, calling it a "hoax" and criticism of his handling of Covid-19 "their new hoax."

The president has at times ignored social distancing and mask-wearing recommendations, and earlier in the year on Twitter he promoted hydroxychloroquine, an unproven coronavirus treatment.

Yes, it's obviously the wholly corrupt BBC but I think their fact-checking sections can probably be trusted. By the way, this is just for clarification purposes.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Oh, I agree - he definitely didn't call it a hoax, but I can understand why some people took it that way.

Gwadien

I don't remember him calling it a hoax, but I do remember him not doing anything, and return getting the highest death toll in the world.

Because his base is anti-control.

Jesus told me not to wear a mask, m'kay?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I've had a close friend die from covid now, anyone that calls this a hoax is a cunt quite frankly. I've seen how he suffered while he had it because we had regular video calls.

Job

Sorry to hear that, I dont know anyone personally who died.

Well it wasnt right wing media crying over Trumps win and sending the country into a frenzy equal to that of an imminent asteroid strike.

I mean theres opinion , but holy fuck they were openly hostile to republicans, every scrap of impartiality was thrown out of the window.
Its like they thought Trumps entire voting base were an alien invasion that had taken over half the country.

Gwadien

Well it wasnt right wing media crying over Trumps win and sending the country into a frenzy equal to that of an imminent asteroid strike.

I mean theres opinion , but holy fuck they were openly hostile to republicans, every scrap of impartiality was thrown out of the window.
Its like they thought Trumps entire voting base were an alien invasion that had taken over half the country.

Why don't you just respond with 'no, u' to every post? That's all you're pretty much doing.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter

You speak as if you believe that you're some bastion common sense yet you ramble on about "the left" non stop whilst never criticising "the right". You're an odd man.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Maybe you wouldn't be so dismissive of it if you did.
You speak as if you believe that you're some bastion common sense yet you ramble on about "the left" non stop whilst never criticising "the right". You're an odd man.
He's an antagonistic prick, it tickles him in his magical place to wind people up on the internet.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
No tweets for 14 hours, if anything says it's more serious than they're letting on it's that.

Job

I do take it seriously, just because I say its no worse than the flu doesnt mean I dont appreciate it could take me out at my age and girth and does randomly kill young people.

But so does the flu and Ive noticed they are ramping up the seriousness of the flu as well.
My local chemist has flags around the room listing complications of the flu.
Practically the same as covid.

As for the right I just accept you know the issues with conservative politics and Id probably agree with most of them.

Gwadien

As for the right I just accept you know the issues with conservative politics and Id probably agree with most of them.

The thing is, when people post about stuff like Trump doing obviously stupid stuff, like his remarks to the ww1 soldiers and people say hey job what do you think of this? You don't respond.

Job

I'll facepalm them for you.

Amsterdam Tussauds.

xuaw9ppp0pq51.jpg

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Probably just precautionary, however I remember thinking the same thing about Johnson, but he looked on deaths door in that photo of him clapping the NHS from hospital.
I remember Johnson was taken into hospital for "tests" late on a Sunday evening. It felt like there was genuine concern he would kick the bucket in the days following and he's 20 years younger than Trump and probably far healthier (I mean relatively). And I still don't think Johnson looks right, months after he had it.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I stated he looked terrible when he was on the doorstep for the clap for carers, I agree he still doesn't look quite right even now.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I had it back in March and can confirm it definitely hangs around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom