US - Classic Cluster

legar

Loyal Freddie
bah my installation discs dont work anymore :S downloading now, should be done before servers are up :)

Hubix

Fledgling Freddie
lots of fun atm always somthing to do wether you are crafting or exping you can pick a grp up with in 5 mins like old times :p

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone have spare gold on Mid classic? I have gold I can share on Hib classic.

Influenza

Part of the furniture
How do skalds do on classic? fancy trying mid seems ive never played it before , ive still got a trial account from a few months ago , do i have to buy a retail license or just one for DR/lotm?

legar

Loyal Freddie
Aiteal said:
PM Emerald Order and ask for meg or one of the officers
Nice friendly guild I joined on starting hib

Pretty much an open door on recruitment, and quite a few euro players in guild already
Its also part of the biggest Hib Alliance, so groups, champ levels, epics, DS runs are no problem
You have a pm ;)

legar

Loyal Freddie
what are aurulite worth nowadays? still have 2000 or something, and after my levelling session of this evening it should be around 4000 :)

legar

Loyal Freddie
Is the warlock class fun? i have a hunter on mid gareth i think.. might have some cash on him aswell, but i dont like the hunter itself :)

Gamah

Banned
legar said:
what are aurulite worth nowadays? still have 2000 or something, and after my levelling session of this evening it should be around 4000 :)

1g/aurulite is the going rate.

legar

Loyal Freddie
Gamah said:
1g/aurulite is the going rate.

thanks, thats fast cash then for a vamp :) doing +/- 1000 aur/hour hehe :)
ah well, i can then buy some SCed armor etc :)

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
aye classic is proberly the most fun ive had in a while , yestday i picked up 1000 aurulite for 750 gold not a bad price.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
aren't the servers open yet? I can only see the test servers.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
mtg2nwe3ytu1ytm1ytyxyte5ndmwogmwzmi5zjqzmde.jpg

:mad:

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Owned :<

I think you've logged in using the test.exe? go into the directory and make sure you're using the right .exe

doh :twak:

Tilda

I have a social life. Will be up for some lvling tomorrow evening! :D

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
This double XP in SI is quite insane. I went from 48.4 to 49.6 just soloing yellow/orange mobs yesterday at an average pace, in just an hour or 2. Solo kills in Cathal Valley visibly move your xp bar by about .3 too. :) Wish I knew someone with a Spiritmaster to take me to Modernagrav. :p

atos

Fledgling Freddie
So are people rolling mid soemthing? I wanna roll thane and RvR with someone.

Vulcan

Fledgling Freddie
Yeea a few of us from Hib have rolled toons on Mid Merlin server and are leveling up atm its insanly busy compared to Excali, were looking forward to getting into the rvr scene.

If ya wanna join us look up anyone in thge Celtic Llaw guild were looking fer someone to play a Thane XD

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I'm on Hib classic but I would like to roll on another realm too. Are there any guilds/xp groups on a mid classic/normal clusters?

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
im pretty busy with uni work , set some times. you levelling in a grp ? what lvl?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom