SWTOR Unofficial Language Servers

Soazak

Part of the furniture
I've been searching through the community threads on SWTor forums, and there are a few threads about the unofficial (Russian, Spanish, Hungarian, Italian etc) language servers. I decided to condense the lists.

The information has generally been collected from the all the large fan communities out there, for example swtor-esp.com is currently recommending Spanish players to play The Red Eclipse for PvE and Tomb of Freedon Nadd for PvP. A few guilds from UK communities such as OCUK are recommending Legions of Lettow (PvP), Tomb of Freedon Nadd (PvP) and Frostclaw (PvE) etc. Russian forums are apparently recommending Basilisk Droid, Hex Droid, Chuundar and The Ravager.

Here is the list:
PvP
Legions of Lettow - UK (Predominantly UK, a few Scandinavian too)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd - UK / Spanish (seems to be predominantly spanish, but I hear quite a few Scandinavian/UK guilds selected this)
Bloodworthy - Scandinavian
Ahto City - Dutch / UK
Luka Sene - Spanish / UK
Niman - Russian / Finn
Darth Revans Mask - Polish
The Ravager - Balkan / Polish / Russian
Chuundar - Russian
Basilisk Droid - Russians / Polish
Hex Droid - Russian

PvE
Frostclaw - UK
Hidden Beks - Hungarian / Spanish
Nightmare Lands - Italian / Russian
The Red Eclipse - Spanish

So far I've tried Hex Droid, Tomb of Freedon Nadd and now Legions of Lettow, from what I've seen it seems to be pretty accurate, and I'll be sticking with Legions of Lettow (LoL!) as it does seem to be mainly English people.

I found Hex Droid to be mainly Russian after RUScorp went there, and Tomb of Freedon Nadd to be about 50/50 split with Spanish/UK, but the queues are horrendous (7+ hours on Saturday for some people).

This is by no means a definitive list, may not be 100% accurate and may change over the coming weeks as people get a feel for things and move around, but hopefully people may find it helpful when selecting their server. While the servers may seem full right now, no doubt in the coming days/weeks the player caps will be increased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom