Servers down all day for Europe.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Yea it seems fine tbh, as all the servers are together (US and EU), unlike other games that will have a seperate company running the EU, they probably all have to be done together. It's only a problem when it's in the holiday time, but now xmas is over it's back to work for most of us...

Aada

Part of the furniture
My day off is Wednesday so yeah im pretty annoyed, one huge thread on the TOR forums from fellow Europeans disgusted at yet another full day lost to us.

Bioware Europe should be handling this maintenance they have to understand that the world doesn't revolve around CST.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
To some it's a big deal, but any server downtime is ALWAYS going to shaft someone.

If it was from 12am-8am, i wouldn't like it 'cause i get most my playing done at 10pm-2am.

As it is, i won't get online before 6pm on that day, but i have other things to do so i plan accordingly.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Servers are up early, should rename this thread to "Server status" :D

rynnor

Rockhound
Servers are down - an emergency patch to fix a bug causing people to crash at the char select screen - I'll go see if I can find an ETA for servers coming back.

rynnor

Rockhound
Back now it seems.

Edit - doh - should have refreshed this first :p

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
yea, i didnt even check, just rolled up to see what status was, and swore at them :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom