This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

210 servers down to 20-30

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' started by Aada, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Aada

Aada Part of the furniture

Seriously is this game sinking fast or what? I see a very grim future for this game

2. Gray

Gray Part of the furniture

MMO Champion are saying this game could potentially go free to play soon.

I stopped playing it a few months back, bought the first month and then just went "meh" as i knew Diablo3 and the Warcraft Pandaria beta where around. Couldn't really justify paying £8.99 or whatever their amount was for it per month.

Don't get me wrong, i did enjoy the game but the fact it was costing the same as WoW especially with how developed WoW was, it just wasn't a "competitive" price for me. If it goes free i might have another whack at it.

3. Madmaxx

Madmaxx FH is my second home

played very on and off with the free play period which was weeks ago and it was so dead, like 30 ppl on imperial fleet.

4. Keitanz

Keitanz Can't get enough of FH

I'm also surprised at how fast this game died... it will be F2P for sure by christmas..

5. Poag

Poag m00?

Its going F2P to level 15 first. As for Fully F2P noones said yet.

6. Aada

Aada Part of the furniture

Funny how they don't make DAOC F2P.

7. old.Tohtori

old.Tohtori FH is my second home

It was fun to play, enjoyed the story and leveling, but with other games around and it STILL being the same sword&magic MMO and me having wow for that...well...not really worth it.

When they bring out a good sci-fi MMO, cyberpunk/fallout/whatnot and leave out the "sword&magic in different wrapping", i'll switch.

8. Ctuchik

Ctuchik Resident Freddy

Could always take a look at fallen earth. That's probably as close to a fallout MMO you can get at the moment.

• Informative Informative x 1