United States Corrupt Twattery

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Why do you think everyone thinks like you? Lol
Could have predicted you would be butthurt by reality. Do you honestly think people who get abortions are distraught? Or, in fact, generally anything other than relieved and happy?

I could easily see that plenty have a tinge of regret. But the great thing about abortions is - you can always get preggers again if you decide to. And plenty do.

This is what "control of your body" looks like. Tell me what's bad about it? Or should people feel bad?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Actually, plenty of people who "Have to have abortions" are absolutely fucking distraught.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Could have predicted you would be butthurt by reality. Do you honestly think people who get abortions are distraught? Or, in fact, generally anything other than relieved and happy?

I could easily see that plenty have a tinge of regret. But the great thing about abortions is - you can always get preggers again if you decide to. And plenty do.

This is what "control of your body" looks like. Tell me what's bad about it? Or should people feel bad?

You're saying people don't feel bad.

I'm saying people can feel bad.

Weird

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Actually, plenty of people who "Have to have abortions" are absolutely fucking distraught.
Have to?

Are we forcibly doing this to people against their will now?

There were nearly 211,000 abortions in Blighty in 2020. 98.1% of these were performed and recorded as "a risk to the womans mental health if not performed" i.e. "fucking get this thing out of me - I don't want my life ruined". - and the biggest participatory age group were women of 21 years old.

I.E. Young women who are perfectly free to choose tohave a baby, and be fully financially supported in law by their partner - whether with him or not - or to keep it to term and give it up for adoption should they choose.

But they choose abortion. Because it's quick, easy, convenient and freeing. And, for the vast majority - something that makes them much happier than having to have a kid they don't want.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You're saying people don't feel bad.

I'm saying people can feel bad.

Weird
What's weird is that you, again, can't read properly. I said, and quoting what you already quoted:

I could easily see that plenty have a tinge of regret.

So, as I can easily admit that - can you admit that plenty of women or couples are hugely relieved and completely happy that we allow the safe and clean termination of a pregnancy?

Gwadien

What's weird is that you, again, can't read properly. I said, and quoting what you already quoted:

So, as I can easily admit that - can you admit that plenty of women or couples are hugely relieved and completely happy that we allow the safe and clean termination of a pregnancy?

No because you're using the term 'regret'.

Forget it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No because you're using the term 'regret'.
So, you can say women can feel bad but you can't admit many are perfect happy about their abortions.

Whatever floats your almost pro-lifer boat m8.

I've often wondered what it would take to nudge people like you into that camp tbh. My sister's one - she's pro-choice but feels bad about it because she's loved bringing up her kids so much. She's sure all women who have abortions are distraught (against all the evidence).

I don't think it'd take much to push her into the pro-life camp - maybe if a trumpian asshole got in to the UK and started spouting their bullshit arguments she'd flip over.

Women deserve better - starting with the truth. The truth being that they don't have to feel bad about abortions if they want them. That they don't have to feel any shame. And that many many women feel great relief and happiness that they don't have to fuck up their lives if they make a mistake - because we can correct it.

Last edited:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Have to?

Are we forcibly doing this to people against their will now?

Medical reasons, "other" reasons, chance of severe disability, victims of rape, both "normal" and familial.

Not everyone pops down to the docs for a quick abortion and I imagine very few people see a fetus as something that just gets binned.

Just because you have a weird outlook on life, doesn't mean everyone else does.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Medical reasons, "other" reasons, chance of severe disability, victims of rape, both "normal" and familial.
Look at the government-provided evidence I posted. It doesn't support your argument.

The reasons you mention make up sweet FA in terms of the percentage of the 211,000 abortions in Blighty in 2020.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Look at the government-provided evidence I posted. It doesn't support your argument.

The reasons you mention make up sweet FA in terms of the percentage of the 211,000 abortions in Blighty in 2020.

Yeah, no, thanks.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
lulz Anyway. If you don't want evidence or reasoned argument: Cursory search:

What’s the number one emotion women experience after getting an abortion?

New research has found that most women feel relief after an abortion...

..." Of course, there are always exceptions, but most people feel that they can’t get it done soon enough and they’re all relieved [when it’s over] "...

No more posts on this from me.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Guns will never be controlled in the USA, too much money changing hands with people in power for that to ever happen. Also, too many religious people in power to stop stupid shit like the abortion law changes etc.

America is essentially its own worse enemy in those matters

Gwadien

Guns will never be controlled in the USA, too much money changing hands with people in power for that to ever happen. Also, too many religious people in power to stop stupid shit like the abortion law changes etc.

America is essentially its own worse enemy in those matters

It's the same in most modern fpp 2 party countries, there's certain beliefs you must have in order to be a member...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The world has gone completely barking mad, not just America.

Marc

FH is my second home
If they arent going to change gun laws then they need to change schools. Just make all school class rooms bulletproof from the outside with the door being made out of metal with a proper lock so if there is an active shooter, the class room is literally turned into a bomb shelter.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
No other country needs schools that are fortresses. This is madness.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I don't see what gun law changes are going to do at this point. There's likely a billion guns about in the US. What difference will a law change make?

Making murder illegal hasn't stopped murders any more than stopping people buying guns will stop people getting shot IMO.

If we really want to fix things, maybe we need to make a better, fairer, society?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I don't see what gun law changes are going to do at this point. There's likely a billion guns about in the US. What difference will a law change make?

There's a fucking ton of stuff they could do; Semi auto ban, no guns until 21 (you can't have a drink but you can have a rifle?), systematic buybacks, and parallel mental health work. Throwing up your hands and saying its too late is fucking bullshit.

Making murder illegal hasn't stopped murders any more than stopping people buying guns will stop people getting shot IMO.

This is the most fatuous argument ever. Stopping people buying guns will stop people getting shot, just like it does everywhere else on the planet.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I can't say I fully agree @DaGaffer. One at a time:

• Semi auto ban - people will still get shot. There's fucktons of semi-auto's out there already. But I'll concede that it's possible in the longer term that in the proportion of cases where parents would buy new semi-auto's kids who go batshit might be able to pump less bullets out and kill less people.
  • No guns until 21 (well duh, the kids getting hold of their parents guns aren't going to give a shit - and all of the people who aren't batshit who safely use guns for recreation are going to be peed off). Meaningless law change.
  • Systemic Buybacks. Ineffective. Might take some guns off the streets. But there's more than enough to go round.
  • Parallel mental health work? Yep - I fully agree - this should be happening anyway. But isn't is it - they give ZERO shits about mental health in America. Just look at all the crazy homeless everywhere. Even if it was being done this would be, at best, a sticking plaster.

For the last one - the suggestion I made: "make a fairer society". Do we really want to do the hard work or not?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Oh, and:
Stopping people buying guns will stop people getting shot, just like it does everywhere else on the planet.
Stopping people obtaining guns is the thing. Stopping Americans buying guns isn't going to stop kids getting hold of them considering there's way more guns than people.

The reason there's not (a lot) of school shootings here is that they're largely unobtainable. You're talking about walking back a culture where they already exist - and that ain't happening IMO.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I can't say I fully agree @DaGaffer. One at a time:

• Semi auto ban - people will still get shot. There's fucktons of semi-auto's out there already. But I'll concede that it's possible in the longer term that in the proportion of cases where parents would buy new semi-auto's kids who go batshit might be able to pump less bullets out and kill less people.
  • No guns until 21 (well duh, the kids getting hold of their parents guns aren't going to give a shit - and all of the people who aren't batshit who safely use guns for recreation are going to be peed off). Meaningless law change.
  • Systemic Buybacks. Ineffective. Might take some guns off the streets. But there's more than enough to go round.
  • Parallel mental health work? Yep - I fully agree - this should be happening anyway. But isn't is it - they give ZERO shits about mental health in America. Just look at all the crazy homeless everywhere. Even if it was being done this would be, at best, a sticking plaster.

For the last one - the suggestion I made: "make a fairer society". Do we really want to do the hard work or not?

You don't just give up. That's exactly what the Republicans want.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You don't just give up. That's exactly what the Republicans want.
I don't see it as "giving up" - I'm horrified by the school shootings too.

I just don't see what benefit your proposals give. If you put something meaningful or useful on the table I'd be 100% behind it.

I don't care about "republicans or democrats" - I only care about doing something that's not just pissing into the wind. - I've given my explanations too. What else have you got that I could get behind?

At the moment all the above looks like someone screaming "do something!" to me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom