United States Corrupt Twattery

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Racist grievance.

Jeses christ on a bike, this is where we are.

Job

So Im reading up on white slavery and a lot of them ended up in forced labour obviously.
Over the centuries galley slaves...the oared those huge ships...wete paid labour, then convicts and ultimately a lot of white slaves who were troublesome ended up being castrated for Arab consumption...as in the full junk removed, they were chained into the ship for life.
At the oar, naked..sleep..shit and eat in that one place till they died or the ship sank.

The inhumanity of man knows no bounds, just beyond comprehension , barbarity and indifference to suffering of fellow human beings since the dawn of time makes me wonder if we should just be eradicated for the sake of the universe.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
So Im reading up on white slavery and a lot of them ended up in forced labour obviously.
Over the centuries galley slaves...the oared those huge ships...wete paid labour, then convicts and ultimately a lot of white slaves who were troublesome ended up being castrated for Arab consumption...as in the full junk removed, they were chained into the ship for life.
At the oar, naked..sleep..shit and eat in that one place till they died or the ship sank.

The inhumanity of man knows no bounds, just beyond comprehension , barbarity and indifference to suffering of fellow human beings since the dawn of time makes me wonder if we should just be eradicated for the sake of the universe.

What is this to do with the US at the moment?

Make a thread about this topic that you seem so interested in.

Job

Let me see.

Theres some kind of movement...riots.
Cant quite put my finger on it.
Endless discussions and arguments on US tv about slave traders, systemic racism and historical wrongs...rewriting history.
I'll get back to you.

Oh thats it it only matters when its black people...did it for you.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
BLM is a movement for shit going down today.

How many white people are either slaves or fucked over by corrupt cops today @Job?

Job

Not many, obviously still happening in Europe, but mostly eradicated in America for both races.
Africa is still a shit show because we gave up trying to stop it and then we left and its going strong.

Slavery has been endemic since the dawn of time..the ONLY people to stop it are white people and then go on to spread its eradication.

We are actually the heroes of slavery abolishment...but somehow its all our fault.

We have bent over backwards for equality and minority rights, given minorities preference, made offensive words against them a sackable offence.
Adjusted history to favour their culture.

But still its all our fault.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Not many, obviously still happening in Europe, but mostly eradicated in America for both races.
Africa is still a shit show because we gave up trying to stop it and then we left and its going strong.

Slavery has been endemic since the dawn of time..the ONLY people to stop it are white people and then go on to spread its eradication.

We are actually the heroes of slavery abolishment...but somehow its all our fault.

We have bent over backwards for equality and minority rights, given minorities preference, made offensive words against them a sackable offence.
Adjusted history to favour their culture.

But still its all our fault.

The Communists stopped slavery in China. I don't think they are particularly white.

Job

These two pictures are all over the internets alongside the outrage, obviously both carefully picked to give the impression hes aiming the gun at her.
Even so you can clearly see he aiming past her and to her left.

Police.
Yiur destroying property..throwing explosives at the police..blinding them with lasers.

Rioters.
Weve got one picture that looks like your aiming a rubber bullet gun at a girl...but actually arent.

hjlshvwimjd51 (1).jpg
eflmyfaw8cd51.jpg

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
The Communists stopped slavery in China. I don't think they are particularly white.

I don't think they did a particularly good job though. A fair few Uyghurs would agree.

Bodhi

And yet....

Bodhi

And as we settle into the British jungle, we see the lesser spotted @Embattle , demonstrating his superior knowledge of medicine to a Yale Professor of Epidemiology with a sneaky facepalm and no comment.

I for one, am totally convinced now. HCQ doesn't work. Even though there are more studies that show it does than there are of face nappies in the shop. However a resident of a gaming forum based in the UK has decreed that it doesn't. So sorry Dr Risch of Yale University, your qualifications and editorial positions on various journals don't really count for anything against Emb's feels.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
And as we settle into the British jungle, we see the lesser spotted @Embattle , demonstrating his superior knowledge of medicine to a Yale Professor of Epidemiology with a sneaky facepalm and no comment.

I for one, am totally convinced now. HCQ doesn't work. Even though there are more studies that show it does than there are of face nappies in the shop. However a resident of a gaming forum based in the UK has decreed that it doesn't. So sorry Dr Risch of Yale University, your qualifications and editorial positions on various journals don't really count for anything against Emb's feels.
I'll take that with a pinch of salt tbh:

Bodhi

I'll take that with a pinch of salt tbh:

It's Zinc you take it with, not salt :)

Interesting that a lot of his argument seems to rest on the RECOVERY trial, where they gave patients 3x the recommended dose (near lethal) and wondered why it didn't work.

"Hey this paracetamol stuff is garbage, it's supposed to cure headaches. I gave the patient 6 tablets and now he has liver failure!".

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It's Zinc you take it with, not salt :)

Interesting that a lot of his argument seems to rest on the RECOVERY trial, where they gave patients 3x the recommended dose (near lethal) and wondered why it didn't work.

"Hey this paracetamol stuff is garbage, it's supposed to cure headaches. I gave the patient 6 tablets and now he has liver failure!".
A lot of his argument rests on the studies relied on being garbage.

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
sorry Dr Risch of Yale University, your qualifications and editorial positions on various journals don't really count for anything against Emb's feels.

Yet it seems that Dr Risch's views do not necessarily align with those of the Yale School of Public Health. The only mention of his research on their website is in the following statement from the Dean of the school, which reads as a subtle distancing to me.

On the subject of Yale though what are your thoughts about Dr. A. Leiserowitz and Dr. S. Rosenthal's research?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The point being, wear a fucking mask you stupid fucking cunt.
If it doesn't work then great you haven't caught the corona, if it does work then great, you haven't caught the corona.

I've worn a seat belt in all my days of driving, never needed it, hopefully never will...

Job

So the US is now dabbling with slave repatriations, which is the most glorious pandoras box you can imagine.

When you consider Bristol had a viking slave trade going on for white Saxon slaves.
So they pull down the latest slave traders statue and everyone cheers, while having not the slightest clue of how history repeats.

So maybe we ban all reference to vikings in the UK and ask Scandanavia for some money back.

Job

Yeah and the pictures thread isnt about evil mankind

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
So the US is now dabbling with slave repatriations, which is the most glorious pandoras box you can imagine.

When you consider Bristol had a viking slave trade going on for white Saxon slaves.
So they pull down the latest slave traders statue and everyone cheers, while having not the slightest clue of how history repeats.

So maybe we ban all reference to vikings in the UK and ask Scandanavia for some money back.

Proof about Bristol?

I mean I know it wouldn't exist if it wasn't for the transatlantic slave trade, but I cant see why it would be used to send slaves to scandanavia, its kinda on the wrong side.

Job

Well nothing more than Ive given there off the net, theres olenty of academic sources.

Oh and while Im here the Irish....or what they were.
Taking slaves from britain and famously their freakin patron saint is an ex saxon slave they pinched.

Bodhi

Yet it seems that Dr Risch's views do not necessarily align with those of the Yale School of Public Health. The only mention of his research on their website is in the following statement from the Dean of the school, which reads as a subtle distancing to me.

On the subject of Yale though what are your thoughts about Dr. A. Leiserowitz and Dr. S. Rosenthal's research?

I'm struggling to see what that has to do with the price of cheese if I'm honest.

Bodhi

The point being, wear a fucking mask you stupid fucking cunt.
If it doesn't work then great you haven't caught the corona, if it does work then great, you haven't caught the corona.

I've worn a seat belt in all my days of driving, never needed it, hopefully never will...

Compelling argument.

If you put a paper seat belt on 3 months after getting out of the car.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ok

Enough slavery talk in this thread. Anymore and I will hand out infractions.

@Job if you want to discuss historical slavery matters start a new thread.

Job

Hmmm..what to call it.

Jobs uncomfotable truths.
That'll do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom