United States Corrupt Twattery

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Im fine with a statue...not fine with the mob getting a banner flyer the sack.
Can we get this artist banned..I mean thats only fair.

Job

Katie Hopkins is gloating about the BLM resin statue being made and paid for by a super posh, rich white artist.
Though she let herself down by ignoring the fact the original statue was of a slave trader and saying it was pulled down because he was white.
I guess tbh she's just using the same tactics of the press...so whatever.

View: https://streamable.com/3fdkmw

Anyway they removed it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
She's just trying to make money out of gullible racists like yourself by keeping her profile up.

Obviously because her major platforms have been pulled from under her she has to go a little more whackjob to compete for the smaller pots available to her.

Bye-bye irrelevantbitch...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It's funny how desperate she is 'look at me I'm so controversial'

Nobody is listening you fuckwit.

Job

She had 1.2m million followers on Insta..so they made some bullshit up to cancel her.

Shes been 2 months on tube with 70K followers and a max view on 950K views on a vid.
Not bad for short little rants, its so important she survives in this shitshow of thought crime that we are going through aided by the big tech who are up there with china in monitoring and holding down free speech.
The fucking disease of liberalism has introduced sacking for incorrect opinions and they cheer it on till the beast they gave created eventually turns on them, and they wont have the armour of facts to protect them.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
'cancelled' ?

I thought she got banned for being an irrelevant, poisonous cunt?

She still has absolute freedom of speech, she can shout out her front door if she likes, stand on a high street yelling at strangers if it suits. But no private company has to allow her on their platform.

Job

How could you want a world where she and others like her are banned from platforms .

I mean do you actually want offence to be eradicated...I understand that the Pavlov dog reaction of the brainwashed is salivate at the bell of the media unwanteds, but surely some part of you has some humanity left..try to shake off your Borg conditioning.

Shes just a c list celeb saying mildly unkind things to highlight the hypocrisy of all sides of politics and social justice.
Thete is practically no one left to do this, no one will stick their head above the walls...shes a fucking legend.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
How could you want a world where she and others like her are banned from platforms .

I mean do you actually want offence to be eradicated...I understand that the Pavlov dog reaction of the brainwashed is salivate at the bell of the media unwanteds, but surely some part of you has some humanity left..try to shake off your Borg conditioning.

Shes just a c list celeb saying mildly unkind things to highlight the hypocrisy of all sides of politics and social justice.
Thete is practically no one left to do this, no one will stick their head above the walls...shes a fucking legend.

@Deebs - please can you add a (non-visually offensive) cunt reaction?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I went with poor spelling and grammar because I had to read it a couple of times, though I'm still not entirely sure what the message was.

I googled pavlov's dog...yeah, that's a rabbit hole I cba with, seems someone heard it on some random right wing twitter rant and parroted it.

Last edited:

Job

I went with poor spelling and grammar because I had to read it a couple of times, though I'm still not entirely sure what the message was.

I googled pavlov's dog...yeah, that's a rabbit hole I cba with, seems someone heard it on some random right wing twitter rant and parroted it.
You had to google pavlovs dog.

Job

The Smithosian Black museums graphic on whiteness has caused some controversy and has been removed.
Its quite a thing to see it written out.
Im not sure if they are correct tbh.
I mean, that is what we are.

NINTCHDBPICT000596076146.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000596076148.jpg

Job

Yes its real.
And tbh, it has started me thinking about the way we live our lives.
I mean the alternative is obvious, but so much of the world is built around the protestant work ethic, its so endemic we barely question it and its only been a thing for a few hundred years.

The Spanish probably come the closest to rejecting it in Europe.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Wouldn't surprise me if someone is fucking with background stuff, not necessarily him, they arent exactly taking these calls from their desks its a media room of some sort

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Back peddling furiously now is far too late and a tiny little voice in his tiny little head is telling him that. What a wally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom