United States Corrupt Twattery

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Trump has again wished Ghislane Maxwell well and apparently suggested three times in one interview that Epstein may have been killed, rather than commited suicide.

The grauniad has repeatedly called that a conspiracy theory. Which is now second-hand for "crackpot".

But I think if el prez is voicing that about a death in his own country then you have to take it seriously...

Exioce

Part of the furniture
These two articles combined have influenced my recent feelings around apps like TikTok:

China absolutely are waging a new cold war against the West, and while TikTok probably is run at arm's length from it's parent org we just can't afford to trust it.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
These two articles combined have influenced my recent feelings around apps like TikTok:

China absolutely are waging a new cold war against the West, and while TikTok probably is run at arm's length from it's parent org we just can't afford to trust it.

And like the Cold War, I'm sure America is exaggerating the capabilities of China, whilst doing the exact same thing to China, just more covertly ;)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
"Trump and Epstein clashed over teen girl at Mar-a-Lago, new book reveals"

I can see where this is going

Gwadien

He'll play off it too... just you watch, he'll go full Charlton Heston "From my cold dead hands" mode

That's what I mean.

Sometimes I think there's a conspiracy for everyone to keep in Donald Trump, the Democrats just give ammo for Trump to fire.

It's like there's no political skill anymore.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Especcially with all the extra guns being sold atm, I imagine the nutbars at the NRA are pulling in new members all the time.

Gwadien

I reckon Trump will get the black militia vote.

Create a atmosphere of fear and suppression.

Black militias en mass buy guns.

Dems gonna ban the NRA and take your guns.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I know the game Trump is playing and the Dems are fucking hopeless at it.

Trump is going to destroy Biden in debates, hes firing from an entirely different century.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Seriously I cannot get how fucking thick some people are:

1596779181801.png

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Trump's campaign have obviously run out of stuff they can use where their guy didn't do it worse so now they're onto race relations, religion (Trump couldn't name one verse from his "favourite book", the bible), what's next? Sexual abuse?

What Biden said doesn't even compare with some of the overtly racist shit Trump has said in the past.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Biden doesn't help himself with clumsy (that's all they are) statements but Trump is outright racist. Honestly, if Trump wins the election it will be worse than the last 4-5 years, outright idiocy over pretty much everything.

Job

The left have spent three years hyper exaggerating, editing and cherry picking Trumps statements to make him look racist.

They dont like a taste of their own medicine and Trump just brushes it all off while Biden has to go into full squirm mode.
Is this the best they can do...an actually senile old white man who gaffes everytime he appears and has no skillz to cope.

Job

Biden doesn't help himself with clumsy (that's all they are) statements but Trump is outright racist. Honestly, if Trump wins the election it will be worse than the last 4-5 years, outright idiocy over pretty much everything.
Trump gaffe...racist.
Biden gaffe...clumsy

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The left have spent three years hyper exaggerating, editing and cherry picking Trumps statements to make him look racist.

They dont like a taste of their own medicine and Trump just brushes it all off while Biden has to go into full squirm mode.
Is this the best they can do...an actually senile old white man who gaffes everytime he appears and has no skillz to cope.
You don't need the left to see that tRump is a racist cunt.

Job

The left media have it easy.

Receptive audience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom