United States Corrupt Twattery

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Buzz....feed.....
Based on sources you can check yourself. Like what crowdstrike actually does and who owns it and the fact it only verified what the Dutch secret services had actually seen happen live.

Buy you know, Buzzfeed says qanon isn’t true so that means it is yeh? There are Democrat child abuse centres on Mars yeh?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Rember when he started tweeting and everyone lost their shit...mainly because they are insular and entrenched with relation to 'protocol'.
As I predicted everyone is doing it now and its actually the accepted format.
So now he gutter talks to another leader and hes unhinged.

Give it a year and everyone will be doing it..

Trumps a trend setter and getting the predictable flak for it from those conservative liberals.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Rember when he started tweeting and everyone lost their shit...mainly because they are insular and entrenched with relation to 'protocol'.
As I predicted everyone is doing it now and its actually the accepted format.
So now he gutter talks to another leader and hes unhinged.

Give it a year and everyone will be doing it..

Trumps a trend setter and getting the predictable flak for it from those conservative liberals.
If Trump shat himself at a summit you'd proclaim that all other world leaders will be at it next year.

(Warning: Trump shitting himself is not an unlikely scenario.)

Job

Sorry.
But hes a fucking legend.
Miss Universe

G7

Job

Its hilarious.
ITV is mashing Turkish holiday adverts.
Im waiting for..free fireworks every night at our Syrian border resorts.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Its hilarious.

That's because knuckle draggers like you watch ITV.

Job

Jesus christ.
Its David Mitchell.

Gwad on phone to Sky.

Could you remove ITV and replace it with the French Noir channel please.

Job

So people who holiday in Turkey are knuckleheads.
This doesnt compute, I mean, yes probably it attracts the more unenlightened traveller....but isnt visiting orher cultures, well at least what you see out of the coach window...a way to improve one character and social standing?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Its hilarious.

What does "mashing Turkey holiday adverts" mean? Sorry I'm not down with the kidz.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
So people who holiday in Turkey are knuckleheads.
This doesnt compute, I mean, yes probably it attracts the more unenlightened traveller....but isnt visiting orher cultures, well at least what you see out of the coach window...a way to improve one character and social standing?

If you go on holiday to a country that has just attacked the people that defeated ISIS, then yes, you're a knuckle dragger.

As I said before, I fully expect you to be bragging about your cheap holiday soon because you have 0 core values, morals and principles.

Job

If you go on holiday to a country that has just attacked the people that defeated ISIS, then yes, you're a knuckle dragger.

As I said before, I fully expect you to be bragging about your cheap holiday soon because you have 0 core values, morals and principles.
I would never go to Turkey, cos its too hot and too far away and all the cheap deals are boring ass beach/resort holidays.
Its a NATO country, so politically Im right behind it presumably..alliance..union, all good words..eh?
Seriously the Kurds, everyones shooting at them because they are using military force to claim land and build a country, people are going to shoot back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom