United States Corrupt Twattery

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
So why did Obama repair it and praise it

One of your heroes rare mistakes?

Why do you think that anyone who disagrees with Trump must automatically agree and worship everything Obama has done?

I think border walls are stupid, they're a waste of time, money and effort.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Great idea, are you putting your front door up for sale?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Great idea, are you putting your front door up for sale?

Just think about it.

Most of these people that have come from South America to get into the US have travelled hundreds of miles to get there, mostly on foot, they've been robbed, shot at, waded through massive rivers, crossed lots of borders where they've been chased etc etc.

Do you really think a wall would stop them?

I'll give you a clue; no.

Imagine if they spent the money instead beefing up their active border patrols and building centres along the borders where illegal immigrants can come in and be treated humanely and had their cases heard to whether they would be a valuable contribution to America or if they are genuine asylum cases.

But nah, ofc not, you don't want to spend money helping people that aren't you own!

All Trump is doing is feeding the illegal activities of people/drug smuggling, whilst making stupid people -feel- safe.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
So why did Obama repair it and praise it

One of your heroes rare mistakes?
Or incessant pressure from Republicans... Obama says the border fence is 'now basically complete'

"We have gone above and beyond what was requested by the very Republicans who said they supported broader reform as long as we got serious about enforcement," Obama said. "All the stuff they asked for, we’ve done. But even though we’ve answered these concerns, I’ve got to say I suspect there are still going to be some who are trying to move the goal posts on us one more time."

"They'll want want a higher fence," Obama said. "Maybe they’ll need a moat. Maybe they want alligators in the moat. They’ll never be satisfied. And I understand that. That’s politics."

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
‘Seven whistleblowers’ | Spectator USA
It is that Kushner (allegedly) gave the green light to MBS to arrest the dissident journalist, Jamal Khashoggi, who was later murdered and dismembered in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul. A second source tells Cockburn that this is true and adds a crucial twist to the story. This source claims that Turkish intelligence obtained an intercept of the call between Kushner and MBS. And President Erdogan used it to get Trump to roll over and pull American troops out of northern Syria before the Turks invaded.

Job

Nothing?

C'mon..I could think of five while drunk.

Job

Guy said something.

Trump for 2020 still on track.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Guy said something.

Trump for 2020 still on track.
Trump loyalist who donated a million to Trump’s inauguration to buy himself an ambassadorship testified under oath that Trump extorted Ukraine for personal political gain rather than a foreign policy aim.

ftfy

Job

Trump loyalist who donated a million to Trump’s inauguration to buy himself an ambassadorship testified under oath that Trump extorted Ukraine for personal political gain rather than a foreign policy aim.

ftfy
Changed his story.
Integrity 0

Job

Still.

If you change your story on something as fundamental as this then you are a totally unreliable witness.

Im not defending Trump...but this guys statement is now worthless in 'court.'

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Five things @Job ?

Or, as we all suspect, would it take raping a baby live on TV for your blind support to even quiver?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Still.

If you change your story on something as fundamental as this then you are a totally unreliable witness.

Im not defending Trump...but this guys statement is now worthless in 'court.'
If anything it's even more powerful.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
With a mind like yours Job it’s a good job you were never a juror in a mafia trial.

‘I mean first the guy says he saw Tony Mobstero shoot Luigi the squealer and the next thing you know he turns up with all his teeth knocked out and his kids have vanished and says he didn’t see anything. I mean it’s bad enough that he can’t keep a straight story but if he can’t stop falling out of windows or keep track of his own kids then I really don’t see why I’d believe him.’

Job

No it means you sell the truth to the highest bidder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom