United States Corrupt Twattery

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I would never go to Turkey, cos its too hot and too far away and all the cheap deals are boring ass beach/resort holidays.
Its a NATO country, so politically Im right behind it presumably..alliance..union, all good words..eh?
Seriously the Kurds, everyones shooting at them because they are using military force to claim land and build a country, people are going to shoot back.

LOL.

If Trump said no, The Ottomans wouldn't have done shit.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
So the US gets involved in the ME and they are imperialists causing shit.

They pull out and they are leaving the place to fall apart.

Except of course they reeled them in straight away and can use this event to justify their involvement.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Except of course they reeled them in straight away and can use this event to justify their involvement.

Yes. Both things are perfectly possible.

Gwadien

America supporting the Kurds to defeat ISIS wasn't imperialistic at all.

The Kurds should have continued to gain support so that they are rewarded by not being continuously persecuted by the countries that they live in.

I just find it funny that we support Israel in their creation of a state, but we don't support the Kurds, even though they're facing similar shit, just on a smaller scale.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

Job

Even Wij is that bored he hasnt posted that the House voted to impeach.

Job

Jesus carry on the impeachment investigation then.

Which is voting to impeach, they know the senate will kick it into touch.

Gwadien

I do wonder if Trump watched the killing of Baghdadi live or if he wasn't trusted to start immediately tweeting.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Did you see on Victoria Derbyshire that the picture giving the dog a medal was fake... the original was him giving the medal to a Nam Vet

View: https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1189601417469841409?s=21

I saw that. On the watermark on the bottom right of the photo. Trump retweeted a meme.

Impressive watching "journalists" try to fact check a joke. But then this is the country where Snopes tried to fact check a right-leaning version of The Onion, so I suggest the shark was jumped long ago.

Job

Previously they walked through.
Border walls are there to slow down and expose.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
So now you're defending the fact that his "impenetrable" (in his own words) wall is ineffective? Walls are there to stop. These smugglers got through this wall he's been banging on about for years with a £100 reciprocating saw. No need to go over it, just cut it down in minutes and walk straight through.

Job

I'll just keep going back to..

Its Clintons wall, Obama repaired it and there are loads of speeches on youtube of him praising it.

Trump suggested making it stronger and longer.

I mean you can join the rabble, but how far into your own mind do you want to go with denial.
All politicians are the same..you just choose the ones that pick a spinned approach to your social prejudice.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
You'll just keep going back to... something which is of no relevance to some smugglers waltzing through Trump's brand spanking new bit of wall with a tool you can pick up for not a lot at Homebase. This isn't a discussion about who wanted the wall first, or who built which bit so stop trying to make it about something else. Trump's "impenetrable" wall has been thwarted in minutes. That's the story.

Job

Its impenetrable because you can slow down and catch the people breaking through.
Nothings impenetrable in the absolute sense.
You could build a 50 ft high 6ft wide solid steel barrier and someone could turn up with a thermal lance.

Or a 55ft ladder

Gwadien

So you're proving the point.

Walls are absolutely useless, they're there to make the people inside feel safer, and for the people outside to think 'hmm how much more can i charge people to get them across this'

Job

So why did Obama repair it and praise it

One of your heroes rare mistakes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom