United States Corrupt Twattery

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I got a Kurdish Iraq mate...well only because I'm constantly working in his house.

Fled Kurdish Iraq because of the fighting, got his kids over and us doing nicely running a pizza shop in Seaforth.
He talks about it the whole time Im there, he had a 5 bedroom house, 2 newish bmws..showed me the pictures.
He fucking hates the rebels causing the shit with Turkey.

There are no absolutes..just look at the Taliban..from Rocky to carpet bomb.
Mujahadeen != Taliban.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I literally can't believe Trump actually said 'They didn't help us at Normandy.'

He was quoting an article, which he said was brilliant, which basically listed a series of wars and battles that Kurds didn't help America with.

Is this real?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I literally can't believe Trump actually said 'They didn't help us at Normandy.'

He was quoting an article, which he said was brilliant, which basically listed a series of wars and battles that Kurds didn't help America with.

Is this real?
Actually many Kurds fought for the allies in WW2 so he's not even correct.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Actually many Kurds fought for the allies in WW2 so he's not even correct.
Sadly many UK citizens (possible correlation to leavers) believe that UK won 1st and 2nd world wars alone .... forgotten are allies that fought and died along side them

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
How can you be so dense?

Let me break it down for you.

We created borders in the middle east, they turned out to be completely wrong and ridiculous.

The Kurds wanted their own territory since they live in parts of Iraq, Syria and Turkey.

If they were a proper UN nation then they would have had the option to peacefully break away, but instead the Turkish have continued the Ottoman policy of persecuting minorities and clamping down on their second class citizens, see Armenian Genocide - Wikipedia

You see, the Ottomans were worried that the Armenians would take advantage of the War to try and break away, so they wanted to preemptively attack them so they couldn't. It's fairly clear that Erdogan is up to the -exact- same thing. Let's not just consider the death counts on this one, but also the unrivalled amount of displacement which we're going to see.

Erdogan, much like Trump, Putin and Orban, uses fear to control people and to get him re-elected so he is intentionally making the situation worse in order to win votes.

During the whole Syrian Civil War, the Turks have been funding the Islamist rebels (not ISIS) to attack the Kurds to regain territory for Turkey.

You really need to make your mind up who you hate the most.
Youve just completely agreed with my point..while calling me an idiot.
I see wikis always good when YOU post it.

Job

Mujahadeen != Taliban.
Yes..but couldnt be bothered checking the spelling.
They were the good guys in james bond as well.
Oh yeah and Bush junior had them over for tea when they were fighting the Russians.

Job

Sadly many UK citizens (possible correlation to leavers) believe that UK won 1st and 2nd world wars alone .... forgotten are allies that fought and died along side them
Oh ffs.
That just sums it up there...leavers believe we won the war.
When we declared war on Germany.
India, canada,.australia, new zealand automatically joined in.
Oh and Britain was full of Americans and poles etc.
The old people remainers hate know exactly how the war played out.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Yes..but couldnt be bothered checking the spelling.
They were the good guys in james bond as well.
Oh yeah and Bush junior had them over for tea when they were fighting the Russians.
I can't even begin to pick apart everything that is incorrect in this post.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Oh ffs.
That just sums it up there...leavers believe we won the war.
When we declared war on Germany.
India, canada,.australia, new zealand automatically joined in.
Oh and Britain was full of Americans and poles etc.
The old people remainers hate know exactly how the war played out.

Australia, NZ and Canada didn't automatically join in; they all declared war independently of the UK. India was dragged in by the UK, against the wishes of Congress (Hindu) but with the support of the Muslim League.

Yoni

@Scouse why do you disagree? Many UK citizens don’t even know the impact of the Gurkhas / Indian army etc...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
@Scouse why do you disagree? Many UK citizens don’t even know the impact of the Gurkhas / Indian army etc...
I think, from personal experience alone, that people who give a crap about this stuff are all pretty much on-board with the history.

Yeah, there's rafts of ingnoramuses, but no more as a percentage of the population than any other country.

But forgive me - I'm absolutely wankered and ready to sleep. I may amend this position in the morning :)

Yoni

@Scouse and @Embattle my quip about leavers was barely a hypothesis, however I’d love to test it (regardless of outcome). I am not convinced that UK citizens are that aware still of the impact of those that joined allies or axis for that matter...

Embattle

FH is my second home
You went from a very wide group (any one) to a very narrow select group (Indian/Gurkha) and ironically tried to add a leavers twist.

Yoni

You went from a very wide group (any one) to a very narrow select group (Indian/Gurkha) and ironically tried to add a leavers twist.
Apologies for the drill down. When I wrote the original comment I was thinking about the British broken promise of independence in India after WW1 and some personal experience regarding Gurkhas... however I believe it is the case for knowledge about Aus / NZ etc. Personally I didn’t know as much about NL in WW2 until I lived there, nor did I know as much about why Sweden played on both sides whilst stating they were neutral... The twist on leavers was that I thought it would be fun to see statistically if there was a correlation or not.... ;).

Yoni

Female brain's all over the place, male's nice and ordered right? ;)
Not for all I am sure but in my case yes I have chaotic thought patterns and can skip all over the place ;)

Gwadien

Job

Apologies for the drill down. When I wrote the original comment I was thinking about the British broken promise of independence in India after WW1 and some personal experience regarding Gurkhas... however I believe it is the case for knowledge about Aus / NZ etc. Personally I didn’t know as much about NL in WW2 until I lived there, nor did I know as much about why Sweden played on both sides whilst stating they were neutral... The twist on leavers was that I thought it would be fun to see statistically if there was a correlation or not.... ;).
Hang on..are you Joanna Lumley.

Job

Lmao, he's said this so fools like you don't question his genocide.

Because in your pov immigration > genocide.
Well lets see if its Genocide..do you think hes like us?

Gwadien

Well lets see if its Genocide..do you think hes like us?

Let's *-*SEE*-* if it's Genocide?

What the actual fuck are you suggesting? We just stand by and watch to make sure?

Lmao.

Don't wanna prevent?

Embattle

FH is my second home

I think statistically you would be on stronger ground to state that the knowledge of both wars has deteriorated massively over the years, my interest in it from a young age meant I read and watched various documentaries about it as well as spoke to my grandparents.

Yoni

She an activist getting rights for Gurkhas ..I mean you should know that if you have an interest.
I have an interest due to my dad being an ex marine and having Gurkha friends ... I was brought up listening to them talk about their treatment by the UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom