United States Corrupt Twattery

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I said I cant disagree with her, shes clever and playing Trump at his own game..but hes going to win because the narrative that shes miss golden shoes and hes hitler is only a thing in Europe and the US liberal bubble.

She is vote poison to huge swathes of the US.

She IS mocking Americans and pointedly white Americans for not 'getting' it, when you take her entire career in context.

Job

What can you do...no one else puts it on youtube.

Job

Watching Coast last night...interviewing a fisherman and he said about the North Sea.
'This is probably not the right thing to say, but I like that we are an Island.

The fuctard liberal snowflake thought police have got ordinary people so scared of their triggers that he had to apologise before saying he liked we were an Island.

Fuck them all and their stupid shit

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Alright everyone, enough sympathy for the people being attacked by Trump.

Let's give the Little Englander with his made up issues some attention.

Aw Job.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Is there anything The Simpsons didn't do first?

Trump "basking" in the "send her back" chants (that he very fucking obviously didn't try to stop, as he claims) has been compared to Mussolini...

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Is there anything The Simpsons didn't do first?

Trump "basking" in the "send her back" chants (that he very fucking obviously didn't try to stop, as he claims) has been compared to Mussolini...

There was a thing in the paper the other day saying that The Simpsons predicted the future.

Job

Alright everyone, enough sympathy for the people being attacked by Trump.

Let's give the Little Englander with his made up issues some attention.

Aw Job.
Thanks for confirming his concerns

Little Englanders...worlds largest Empire....world language.

Gwadien

Thanks for confirming his concerns

Little Englanders...worlds largest Empire....world language.

I think the Mongolians also had a big empire at some point too.

Jesus christ man.

It's funny how you dismiss all relevant issues in the world, such as the impending war with Iran because Trump wanted to have a dig at Obama, and the FACT that we're destroying our planet.

But you're bothered about something a bloke said on a TV programme and how that has this massive impact on your life.

Seriously.

Job

I cant be bothered replying..there are much more important thi...oh look a mouse.

Gwadien

I cant be bothered replying..there are much more important thi...oh look a mouse.

I think you're just an incredibly self-centred person.

You have no sympathy for anyone who isn't a white middle class Englishman.

That's why no-one takes you seriously.

That's why we should do everything in our power to stop people that think like you get no-where near any political office.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Links to her being being a white and jew hater please @Job.

Fuck other conversation - you said she was openly racist and antisemitic. Openly.

If she openly hates whites and openly hates jews you can easily provide evidence for your assertions.

Otherwise she's probably got a strong case against you for defamation, and the rest of us will take it as proof you do nothing but talk shit.

Job

I posted that shes anti israel which is being sold as anti jew across the political western landscape...and theres a video of her telling a white journalist that white people have no right to be at meetings for black people and turned the crowd on him.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I posted that shes anti israel which is being sold as anti jew across the political western landscape...and theres a video of her telling a white journalist that white people have no right to be at meetings for black people and turned the crowd on him.
You first posted that she was "openly anti-jew" - and have now admitted that you'd lied about that. I class that as a lie because you knew "openly anti-jew" and "anti-israel" are different things - but chose to post what was a clear lie instead.

Link to the video please. Nobody trusts you not to be lying about this either.

Gwadien

What about Trump getting his supporters to attack media groups which he doesn't like?

Isn't that pretty much the same thing?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Have you a link to the video where she's anti white please @Job?

You've said it a couple of times now...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Remember when everyone lost their shit after Trump announced he was recognising Jerusalem as the capital and moving their Embassy there
Details @Job. Nobody else moved the embassy...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Im not pro Israel..thats the old messenger syndrome again.
Oh, are you anti-israel then?

I think we're going to have to start keeping a list tbh. You change your position all the time based on.... err...

Job

I dont like the government, the people are mostly OK except the batshit settlers and the all those weird hat wearing religious nutjob jews

Gwadien

I dont like the government, the people are mostly OK except the batshit settlers and the all those weird hat wearing religious nutjob jews

So if that's the case, why aren't you also critical of Trump's decision to put the embassy in Jerusalem?

Job

Oh dear.
I m pointing out that these things are goverment policy outside of politics.
It is a little worrying that there is such an automatic call for Israels take on the situation regardless of which side the president is on.

Almost as if they have some core inf..luence..may..be

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom